Attack and defense stats dropping again!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Attack and defense stats dropping again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Attack and defense stats dropping again!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!
    This is the second time now that I have noticed as well as atleast once on MW. Why are my stats lower than they were a couple hours ago?
    These bugs, glitches, or what ever you want to call em are completely rediculous!

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you not going through explosives which would drop your stats

Consistent Contributor Second Comming's Avatar
    Post Count
    Two days ago I lost att xplosives but my stats stayed the same until the next time I logged in.

Glitchy Itchy.
    Indian Promoter

Anubis:

Be on or allies with the winning side!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cwracing View Post
    WTF!!!!!!!
    This is the second time now that I have noticed as well as atleast once on MW. Why are my stats lower than they were a couple hours ago?
    These bugs, glitches, or what ever you want to call em are completely rediculous!
    pay attention to your mafia and explosives bud. you figure out its one of those 2.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dont buy explosives, havent in months and my mafia hasnt changed. Same as last time this happened. Also the same is that sometime over night my stats returned to normal.
    Explosives and mafia would be the easy answers. But the easiest and most likely answer is the Gree(d) glitch filled game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you sure you're not losing regular weapons when you're being attacked? I often end up scoring weapons from people when they're feeling my wrath.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    Are you sure you're not losing regular weapons when you're being attacked? I often end up scoring weapons from people when they're feeling my wrath.
    When you loot a weapon after an attack, you gain the weapon, but the opposing player does not lose the weapon. The only items that you can lose (consume) are explosives.

Post Count
    I noticed my attack dropping as well yesterday...but it is back to normal today. No mafia or explosives consumed. Definitely a glitch
    Gorilla Swag
    Level 149
    98450 Attack
    110258 Defense
    $1138783 IPH

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yet another night and disappearing stats again, this time my event disappeared too. As I stated on the last three events that did the same thing....... Way to screw the non gold players Gree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You would think with all the gold spenders in this game you could make it better not worse!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cwracing View Post
    Yet another night and disappearing stats again, this time my event disappeared too. As I stated on the last three events that did the same thing....... Way to screw the non gold players Gree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You would think with all the gold spenders in this game you could make it better not worse!
    delete and reinstall the app. Hope it fixes it. You should at least get the event back. Good luck.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im kinda leary of reinstalling the app. Last time I tried that all my event loot and stats disappeared and it took a couple days for support to get back to me and actually remedy the issue.
    It seems lately they dont even respond to these issues.