Quick info about CCM and some organizational stuff - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick info about CCM and some organizational stuff

Post Count
    Hey Chups, please don't hesitate to ask for a gem or gold refund for a mis-tap.

Support understands & it also let's them know how many times mis-taps occur... if they were to program a confirmation button for gem or gold use, the support staff can concentrate on better things, right?

Yeah, I have not emailed Support for mis-taps, but I wish I had. They are very understanding & helpful, gotta love 'em!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LAX View Post
    i would like to see the 50 pending requests, which is the max you can see right now become just like the ally list where you can load more to see all your allies.
    +1. Would also like to see the load more feature for the battle list.

Post Count
    Tournaments for free players and a separate one for the heavy gem buyers!!!!

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck29 View Post
    Tournaments for free players and a separate one for the heavy gem buyers!!!!
    +1 for that!

Bring back the former events! People will still complain, but youll still make money off of some of the said free players for that last chance to get the cool unit at the end.

Like me!
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumP 86 View Post
    Could you please check ticket #148207 for me?

I also would like to be able to sort units/equipment by name, attack, or defense.

Thank you.
    hi all, im new at this so bare with me, how do u make a ticket, i misscklicked and hoping for a refund!

//E

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hey Chups, please don't hesitate to ask for a gem or gold refund for a mis-tap.

Support understands & it also let's them know how many times mis-taps occur... if they were to program a confirmation button for gem or gold use, the support staff can concentrate on better things, right?

Yeah, I have not emailed Support for mis-taps, but I wish I had. They are very understanding & helpful, gotta love 'em!
    I've asked once but I'm reluctant to make a habit of this - my mistaps currently usually result in only small amounts of gems or gold being lost. Who knows, maybe one day I'll buy a large amount of gems/gold - last thing I want would be to accidentally spend that only to be told by Gree that they won't refund due to my having a suspicious history of asking!

So yeah, a "confirm" button would be really good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EiZ View Post
    hi all, im new at this so bare with me, how do u make a ticket, i misscklicked and hoping for a refund!

//E
    In the in-game menu: More > Help > Contact Support (top left)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    allright, thanks for a quick response....

//E

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    " Please set up a Mail account in order to send email", when i go to funzio id i have an email????

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EiZ View Post
    " Please set up a Mail account in order to send email", when i go to funzio id i have an email????
    You should have had an e-mail account set up when you activated your iPhone... Not sure if this is the case with iPads as I don't own one. Essentially, just add an e-mail account to your iPhone/iPad and select that address in the Cc/Bcc field in the e-mail that the "Contact Support" button sets up.

Post Count
    CCM I would like to see classes on the weapons / armor so players have vision on what they can and cant use. Also sparks interest and conversation between players etc

Also what about on players profile seeing what they have accomplished eg:

pvp quests - lvl 110
    Mission Quests - Dwarven Mine
    Rare Quest - Shipwreak Cove
    Build Quest - lvl 10
    Maps complete - 8

That way we can compare to other players
    Last edited by Arwin Stark; 07-05-2012 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    CCM can you check on ticket #145997? I reported a potential cash cheater with over $15 million in units and equipment (including a lvl 10 Breeding Den) with only 2,500 IPH who seems to be adding hundreds of thousands per day and has absolutely no gem items. They are still on my feed and are still racking up Dragons and Equipment 6 days later. Thanks!
    Please don't hijack a thread for this. Send me a PM. Thanks.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    CCM can you check on ticket #145997? I reported a potential cash cheater with over $15 million in units and equipment (including a lvl 10 Breeding Den) with only 2,500 IPH who seems to be adding hundreds of thousands per day and has absolutely no gem items. They are still on my feed and are still racking up Dragons and Equipment 6 days later. Thanks!
    I think I know the one you mean - he attacked me the other day and i couldn't work out how the hell he had managed to accumulate such an army with such a poor income.

Ave Atque Vale

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Please don't hijack a thread for this. Send me a PM. Thanks.
    Sorry, didn't know which one you preferred - now I do. Will send you a pm. Deleted original post.
    Last edited by Joe Brown1; 07-06-2012 at 08:09 AM.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"