Warhead Event - Stresses and Successes - Page 51

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Warhead Event - Stresses and Successes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i must say i am pretty happy with the event i was at 9 warhead and 12 hours left and i got the 10 warhead on 58 minutes left eheh i wasn't even excepting it so i was really shocked when i saw it but god i was happy

free player and not even some tap joy gold used, also no clock or anything just a fair amount of luck!

thnaks funzio for these cool events

Post Count
    I took priests advice and gathered 6 boxes to try and open them after the event. Since i was stuck on 9 i figured its worth a shot. Only problem is i lost my wifi connection and the game reloaded. . I realy wanted that jet.
    ---Patience is a virtue---
    MW: LA #105-492-580 (lvl 71, 207 allies) Lieutenant
    KA: Alisandra #735-687-920 (lvl 58, 124 allies) Rogue
    <Accepting all forum members> <<send me a pm so i know you are on the forum>

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LAX View Post
    I took priests advice and gathered 6 boxes to try and open them after the event. Since i was stuck on 9 i figured its worth a shot. Only problem is i lost my wifi connection and the game reloaded. . I realy wanted that jet.
    Ah, sorry buddy. That sucks.

Post Count
    My LLP used up the last of their boxes and I just got a phone call which wiped out my other player who still had 10 boxes left to open.

We did better this time out, Three of us made it to 9 warheads on the last day. I actually got my 9th about 8 hours after the game ended though I highly doubt I would have made 10. The odds seemed ever so slightly better this time but as with all the other events it seems to me that the game is weighted so that your odds are much better on the first day of the event. So those who went at it hard that day were most likely to find 10 boxes.

I think it was great that Funzio added a prize for 9 items as that takes a lot of the sting out of coming so close to the grand prize but still I have to wonder why make it so difficult as the overall outcome is probably that as time goes on people will start giving up sooner especially if they read the forums and the negative responses.

Also find that these things are too close together seems like there is no recovery time. Overall I think this event was a lot better than the last though.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    I won this lottery, but not without losing an arm and a leg....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotrovr View Post
    I won this lottery, but not without losing an arm and a leg....
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I won't the jet, and I love the 65% faster recovery so far, but it was very costly...

Not saying that this prize couldn't have been won with just cash and/or bare hands, but I didn't want to take the chance. I wanted this unit. And I got it!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    My LLP used up the last of their boxes and I just got a phone call which wiped out my other player who still had 10 boxes left to open.

We did better this time out, Three of us made it to 9 warheads on the last day. I actually got my 9th about 8 hours after the game ended though I highly doubt I would have made 10. The odds seemed ever so slightly better this time but as with all the other events it seems to me that the game is weighted so that your odds are much better on the first day of the event. So those who went at it hard that day were most likely to find 10 boxes.

I think it was great that Funzio added a prize for 9 items as that takes a lot of the sting out of coming so close to the grand prize but still I have to wonder why make it so difficult as the overall outcome is probably that as time goes on people will start giving up sooner especially if they read the forums and the negative responses.

Also find that these things are too close together seems like there is no recovery time. Overall I think this event was a lot better than the last though.
    I think it's an illusion, masked by the feelings one gets at achieving a little more in this event. Personally I think it's always going to be pretty much the same randomness for everyone; perhaps tweaked by funzio depending on gold sales. Somewhere in the Funzio algorithm i wonder if there's a clause that prevents someone winning too early(I surmise). It would be interesting to hear from anyone who won the tenth item from any of the last four events way earlier than the final day. Anyone get ten items on day one? I'm not complaining, just observing. I've managed one 10 out of the last four. If I remember, it was 7,10, 9 and 8 this time.

Post Count
    Man y'all know what's funny. This thread isn't even gonna have the chance to die before the new event starts lol. Guess TC doesn't get to start a new one this time anyone wanna take a gander to as what the new bonus unit will be? As in infantry, ground , air , or sea.

And hopefully the free loot from opens will be different.

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Something tells me it's the turret operator image with diffreny names and give +100 defense stat

Lurker
    Post Count
    I finished with 8 and had 2 when time ran out I was at work so I couldn't open them. Bummer
    Modern War

ID: 495 322 608

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    Something tells me it's the turret operator image with diffreny names and give +100 defense stat
    Lol. Man flanny what would you do if it was? I could just imagine your reaction on top of all the threads that you would probably start over it haha.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I finished with 8 and had 2 when time ran out I was at work so I couldn't open them. Bummer
    You must be the guy who sent me an ally request...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    Lol. Man flanny what would you do if it was? I could just imagine your reaction on top of all the threads that you would probably start over it haha.
    Haha, he would send in a ticket saying he should get it for free.

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    I actually would

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    But wait.. He forgot to copyright it! So now you will send a ticket to no avail. They will just say hey thanks for the idea and wish you luck in collecting 10 peices of randomness lmao.

P.S. I'm just messing with you flanny boy.