Boss health is huge once again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boss health is huge once again

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos spicey weener View Post
    Last 150 was something like 15Q. So this 150 is much easier, being approx. 2.1Q
    It was 15Q? Why such the high jump???
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think a speak for the entire <1trillion attack group when say: thanks for ruining another event in another gree game .
    I don't know what gree's deal is with level 34 but this is starting to get monotonous .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I think a speak for the entire <1trillion attack group when say: thanks for ruining another event in another gree game .
    I don't know what gree's deal is with level 34 but this is starting to get monotonous .
    I think this is their way of making Normal, Prestige and Master in epic boss without having to add the tabs for them. You get boost units all the way up to boss 40 or 50.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    I assume he's just being a smarta$$
    And people wonder why there is so little help and advice being given on this forum.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    And people wonder why there is so little help and advice being given on this forum.
    Thanks for the Intel much appreciated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Approx 2.1Q
    Thanks .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I think this is their way of making Normal, Prestige and Master in epic boss without having to add the tabs for them. You get boost units all the way up to boss 40 or 50.
    Yep I agree as said all my small account stopped at lvl33 my main which is only 6T did lvl66 with 1 cash and 1 free but lvl 67 I gave up on at 8 cash I expect next big jump would be at 99 but I will never know so guess EB tiers something like

0-33 beginner
    34-66 normal
    67-99 prestige ??
    100-150 Master ??

so normal factions will need to plan daily kills if they want to have enough for last day
    Last edited by Sheldor Sir; 12-23-2015 at 10:14 PM.
    485046391 & 565411567

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    Yep I agree as said all my small account stopped at lvl33 my main which is only 6T did lvl66 with 1 cash and 1 free but lvl 67 I gave up on at 8 cash I expect next big jump would be at 99 but I will never know so guess EB tiers something like

0-33 beginner
    34-66 normal
    67-99 prestige ??
    100-150 Master ??

so normal factions will need to plan daily kills if they want to have enough for last day
    Yeah, that sounds just about right. I still think boss health is still too high.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    What I did last night. I had 2 accounts 1. 165b attack the other 55b attack. Both got to level 33 one free hit. But could not touch lvl 34. Strange how they work it out. You would think it would be a slow increase in strength with each boss.
    My account is 1.5T attack and I hit a wall at boss 67. I cannot see how much health bosses have but I could kill 66 with 6 FA. After 5 FA on boss 67 it was at a little less than 20% down. So I would need more than 25 FA on this one.
    It seems to me there are some game programmers working on this game that could use a math course.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Layon View Post
    My account is 1.5T attack and I hit a wall at boss 67. I cannot see how much health bosses have but I could kill 66 with 6 FA. After 5 FA on boss 67 it was at a little less than 20% down. So I would need more than 25 FA on this one.
    It seems to me there are some game programmers working on this game that could use a math course.
    The health on that boss was a little over 50t I believe. Pretty much if you didn't buy the broken boost buildings, you're ****ed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Going by your "Boss 150 is MUCH MUCH easier" comment, anyone else would think the same thing as I did. This forum died many moons ago. Deal with it lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Going by your "Boss 150 is MUCH MUCH easier" comment, anyone else would think the same thing as I did. This forum died many moons ago. Deal with it lol

WISDOM SAID mucho
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "