Failed to connect - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed to connect

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Baby View Post
    Interested to know how widespread the problem is. I'm in Australia and no problem but players from my syndicate in Europe are unable to connect. As far as I know US is ok as well.
    I'm also on Aussie. Iphone still ok although did have the game centre alert a few times earlier. Ipad also had the alerts but was fine until 20-30 mins ago. No keeps saying can't load as must be connected to the internet. I can get into MW and CoC alright, updated a heap of crap on wife's ipad for her, uninstalled CC and downloaded again and then even shutdown device. I clearly have connection but only Cc won't load. I have noted that when I log out of Game Centre it shows as logging out but when I go back to it it is logged in again. I even put a wrong password in to get an error message. I then exited and went back to setting and bingo.....still logged into GC.
    I thought the issue maybe related to GC but the iphone is logged into a different GC and I can access both accounts linked to that GC fine

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boarder line joke the lack off communication between gree and its customer, it would take 30 seconds to say we know about the issue and are trying to fix it, or prehaps they are all too pissed to realised they unplugged the game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    Boarder line joke the lack off communication between gree and its customer, it would take 30 seconds to say we know about the issue and are trying to fix it, or prehaps they are all too pissed to realised they unplugged the game
    cuz they don't know what to do

Post Count
    Common Gree, how about an update please. We get it, your hard working techs are looking in to this problem but we would really appreciate an update....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Clean master app will ask if you want to delete all left over files. Do so and reinstall crime city and your back in. Have to link device again. Server still shady though

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe bananas View Post
    I have 7 devices, droid and iOS. All with different versions of the game, from 6.1 to 6.4.
    The only device I can log in with is 6.4.0 HD (iPad)
    Update: I just tried switching accounts and now I get the error message. So I don't think it's a version# problem.

Also Aussie.

Blue stacks is working for me. I'm not game enough to switch accounts though.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My game was working fine last night. Now all I get is can not connect to server.
    Last edited by archambeau; 06-03-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just talked with a teammate from Belgium and he is having no issues. He showed me our syndicate forum where other players are on and playing. I haven't been able to get in for about 11 hours now. Had the problem of saying another device logged into my account every time I switched over last night before it stopped working. I figured my kids were playing on their iPads collecting their hoods. Hurry up and fix this Gree before I realize there is life outside of Crime City!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No worries folks, no one will get robbed anyway as there's only level 1-5 Alex on rival lists. Your hoods are safe.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's officially 12 hours down and still nothing from Gree. I guess I need to find a new game to play.

If anyone still cares at this point, I have a single account and I'm in the US, so it's not just people with multiple accounts who live in Europe.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This is ridiculous. No mods or staff chiming in to let us know a damn thing.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm from US as well, been down since about 9pm last night was working great until that point...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got one of my kids' iPad to log on but had no goals. Tried swapping accounts and now that device won't log in to cc either.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It pretty hard to complete day 1 goal in EB. I hope there is some compensation coming.

Post Count
    We've still got people that can't connect. Still no word from Gree?

Color me shocked.

Why don't they just delete these forums? They're useless.