Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Personal Boosts Issue - 3/11/15

Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused by the most recent issue with Personal Boosts. After speaking with the War of Nations team, we have discovered that this is a graphical error caused by the recent changes to how Personal Boosts are displayed. The Personal Boosts you have earned are still in effect on your account - they are simply not displaying correctly.

The War of Nations team is working to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience while we work on this issue.

Thanks Relic!

Be sure to pass this on to your friends!

This has since been solved. Thank you GREE for fixing this error.

Has this been resolved on android platform. I just checked and my personal boosts are significantly lower than they were prior to last update before GD event?

No they're broken they stop at 200. So it's still not fixed. Why do you claim something is fixed when its not

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    No they're broken they stop at 200. So it's still not fixed. Why do you claim something is fixed when its not
    You don't understand the old issue? Before, all the stats such as vehicle damage, aerial health, mech damage, etc. were all combined into one 'vehicle damage' boost. It was a display glitch that got fixed later on. Now, to your point, I guess the GREE devs didn't expect the players to get all the boosts maxed that fast. They'll extend the limit soon.

The people who want limit extended are the hardcore who already maxed it out. However the less hardcore would want the limit to stay so that they have a chance to catch up.

I don't think gree are going to extend the personal boost limit, an alliance member from my world recieved an email back from gree a couple of days ago stating the personal boost limit is/will stay at 200% and supposedly the player level is capped at lvl 50.. Lol

I think I've seen people above lvl 50

Yes the highest lvl I have seen is Airtomas he is lvl 54 on W18

So the personal boosts are still broken. When are you going to fix the personal boosts. It will affect me this week, has been affecting team members already

Personal boosts aint broken for me.

If your personal boosts are stuck at 200 and you can't use additional ones they are broken

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    If your personal boosts are stuck at 200 and you can't use additional ones they are broken
    As 200% is the current max then, they are not broken, they are just not keeping up with you, as you are far from mr average and you are most likely in the top 2% or less in the game to have boosts like that. If the hard cap of 200% remains what would you want, to be able to exchange them for boosts you have not maxed? Or .... Your suggestion as its your problem only you would know what would be exept able other than the hard cap being increased. For You and others in a similar position to you.

I say no to the hard cap increase, because you are the top 1-2% allready my boosts are still in double figures it will be years before I hit the cap. The same for the rest of the bulk of players so you allready have a 150% advantage over 95% of all players what more would you need. You most likely have all the top commanders as well you are just playing in a small pool of players as it is, the rest cannot touch you.
    My suggestion to you is, get gree to open a special world where all the restrictions are removed and allow you to transfer from your worlds into it. This world is only open to existing players with boosts over 150%
    Get gree to remove all caps on base numbers, base levels get then to add double the supers with level 99 supers in the middle that produce rare resources.
    My suggestion for gree for new events for these worlds give every one 15 outposts as a min 5 supers 10 normal. At random. Then start the event world war domination no rules on numbers of bases you can hold so you can cap your enemy's out of existence or at least down to home base. So this is civ for war of nations each players is on there own but alliances can help each other if they want. After a set duration a score is added up and the world resets to 5 supers 10 normal each. This is real world war but because of the reset you don't lose out
    If you want to really mix it up give players 7 days after the reset to build up take npc bases change locations level up buildings then the war begins again. At the reset each players army's reset as well to a game default the advantages for doing well in the previouse war are speed ups resource packs stuff that give you a flying start. In the next this needs work as an idea but if done right would be fantastic like the rush of starting a new world for everyone every event ( just think of the gold spending gree) as players rush to crack the level 99 supers to get an advantage in the next war.

I would add players would love to be able to transfer in and out of these worlds between events and the size of these worlds does not need to be as big its all dependant on the number of players involved small worlds faster wars if you get reduced to just a home base you can transfer out to a normal world, or these are just war worlds,.... You can enter into any war world with commanders and boosts the first 3-7 days no capping of players then a full war for a set time your main game continues as normal during the time you are in this war world.
    Add in New multi world player rankings, so players are playing for best of the best ranking.

This is a messy idea but I am sure there is a gem of an idea in there somewhere.

They are not "broken", that's a limit imposed by the game, just like how you cannot upgrade buildings past level 15, or get bases more than 11 or experimentals more than 12 etc, commander upgrades more than 10, build queues more than 1000 and the list goes on. If you define broken as not being able to go past a limit, then every limit in the game is broken.