Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
I love that top 50-100 factions always seem to think that they deserve better rewards than top 10 factions get. If gree threw top ten factions into 1 division it would not make us spend more gold. We would finish just like we do in normal rankings. Gree might get a little more gold from top 25 factions to try and take first in that division, but that would be it. Top 10 factions are top 10 because of there gold and activity. Top 25 is top 25 because of there gold and activity. And its the same way for top 50,75 and top 100. If you want the prizes that top 10 get then leave the faction you are in and make the mins for a top 10 faction.
I agree that if you spend more you should be further ahead, that is very true. The part I think that is not always true is activity levels of top 50 factions or higher ranked. Activity levels do not matter as much as high gold use. We are a top 175-200 and are very active, we just don't use that much gold. I just don't think you can fairly base rank solely on activity as gold is what drives this game and ranking. SUpu is no more active then many factions including my own, they just use a ton load of gold.