Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Discussion of cheats, hacks and exploits are not allowed on the forum. This will remain for only identification of Ring/Amulet issues (ex. Not enough life/Not Applying Stats).

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Discussion of cheats, hacks and exploits are not allowed on the forum. This will remain for only identification of Ring/Amulet issues (ex. Not enough life/Not Applying Stats).
    Wouldn't it be better to just close down the thread. The title itself lends to the discussion in which is prohibited. Make another thread for labeled, ring and amulet issues or something. Just my observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethers View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to just close down the thread. The title itself lends to the discussion in which is prohibited. Make another thread for labeled, ring and amulet issues or something. Just my observation.
    I renamed the thread. *Crosses Fingers* Hopefully it will stay as issues and observations and less of exploit discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I renamed the thread. *Crosses Fingers* Hopefully it will stay as issues and observations and less of exploit discussions.
    Any idea when rings and amulets will show up as prizes in raid, arena and eb milestones? Also, by the very nature of blitz competition it seems like rings and amulets would fit nicely alongside the fba and fusion stars. Any idea if Gree has considered a jewelry fusion boost? Your thoughts on these ideas? It seems like it will take forever to max out a three star piece of jewelry.

I have not noticed any issues