Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: "Lost" Accounts Update

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Lost account during linking to game center

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still waiting for Gree to help retrieve my lost account during linking to game center. My ticket request is #2152465.
    Last edited by PY9321a; 12-28-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe you shouldn't of all bought accounts lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    My account wasn't bought and is lost. Your an idiot and a special kind of stupid aren't you?
    Last edited by Ajk; 12-29-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    yeah dude. 3 years of building and over $1000 into the account to build it. why be such as ass?

Post Count
    wow that was weird, I pm'ed clementine and had my account back in 10 minutes, not sure if that was a coincidence or if clementine is just the man.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Daddy View Post
    wow that was weird, I pm'ed clementine and had my account back in 10 minutes, not sure if that was a coincidence or if clementine is just the man.
    That is weird, given Clem has lady parts.

Don't get too upset by people saying you bought the account, as those are the majority of the lost accounts.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lost Account.... As well

36 hours since I lost my account when using the IOS link device and Game Center. So as I twiddle my thumbs trying to get access to my 2.5 year old account and still no response from Gree customer service.... Just crickets!

My ticket # is 2161163 and I even PM'd a moderator in desperation.

Still slapping my forehead for updating and trying any new features of this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy View Post
    36 hours since I lost my account when using the IOS link device and Game Center. So as I twiddle my thumbs trying to get access to my 2.5 year old account and still no response from Gree customer service.... Just crickets!

My ticket # is 2161163 and I even PM'd a moderator in desperation.

Still slapping my forehead for updating and trying any new features of this game.
    They will get to you. I finally got mine back yesterday after about 10 days. Just be patient and don't over load them with tickets. It's unfortunate that this happens but it is what it is.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ticket 2141789..a friend of mine is still locked out pls help thx

Lurker
    Post Count
    i would take 36 hours any day. i have been out for 18 days now. No word back except the automated message.

Going to be a long road hope the withdrawals aren't to bad for ya

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Eventually it took 15 days to get account back, no comprnsation for missing equipment whatsoever,

Didnt even get the community event award for last WD :-(

So no double strke %

Excellent job!

Lurker
    Post Count

The gift that keeps on giving.....

Still locked of my account - not a single word from CS, not a single word from a mod that I reached out to in desperation. Man what a F'ing joke... Glad they have the "tools" to make all things right. Whatever - RythmandBlues...

Lurker
    Post Count

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNBruise View Post
    Good morning, all!

The tools we've been working on to get people's devices correctly associated back with their games are finally done, and CS has started working through the backlog of tickets.

Thanks for being patient with us! If you haven't gotten an email from them acknowledging your ticket at all, please check your spam folder.
    Apply these tools to give me profile back! Idiots......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So I got a new iphone6. How do I go about to transfer my account from iPhone 4S to iphone6 ?
    Download mw on new iphone6. Log in to game centre n choose my account ? Currently still using ver 4.4 without game centre log in

Wonder why there isn't any FAQ section for these new feature here
    Last edited by sbs2716g; 01-01-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    So I got a new iphone6. How do I go about to transfer my account from iPhone 4S to iphone6 ?
    Download mw on new iphone6. Log in to game centre n choose my account ? Currently still using ver 4.4 without game centre log in

Wonder why there isn't any FAQ section for these new feature here
    The simple answer is without Game Centre you can't because transfer is not available under the linking menues of MW 5.x. Linking is the current 'safe' way of doing this though a couple of points I can't answer 100% because I have not tested it. But if you link an account then delete the parent account on the original IOS device by resetting I don't know if that will nuke it. Technically it should not because of the way it works on Droid but who knows.

So basically you have to update to 5, though backup and ticket FIRST. Then on the new phone set up the same game centre account and the old game will be there along with the brand new player you had to create when installing MW. If you do not use the exact same game centre account your original game will not show up.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13