109 Wins..!! Highest ever..!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 109 Wins..!! Highest ever..!!

Post Count
    What a bunch of whiners that can't stand for anyone else to have fun.

Sure there is MORE than enough to complain about, but go piss and moan in one of those many threads.

It only belittles you to try and detract from these guys fun and achievements.

Congratulations KG, that is a very impressive set of wins.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post

Sure there is MORE than enough to complain about, but go piss and moan in one of those many threads.

My faction rank a good rank, and we had lots of fun doing it, but we are not posting a threat here to "show off" our accomplishment, if every faction did that, then we would have 1000s of threats, "we did awesome on "x" event"
    Besides, everyone know KG, has lots of money to burn, they are always top 10, so no surprise on their wins and certainly no "big" accomplishment

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    My faction rank a good rank, and we had lots of fun doing it, but we are not posting a threat here to "show off" our accomplishment, if every faction did that, then we would have 1000s of threats, "we did awesome on "x" event"
    Besides, everyone know KG, has lots of money to burn, they are always top 10, so no surprise on their wins and certainly no "big" accomplishment
    Congratulations on your good placement as well truthteller.

I'm fairly sure that if everyone posted every time they got 109 wins in one war, we would not be flooded, it's an exceptional achievement in this game, by the rules of this game.
    This game you choose to keep playing.

It's disingenuous of you to denigrate their achieving their goals, playing by the same rules you accept by participating.

But that's just my opinion, and you are certainly expressing yours in the right place rather than hijacking the thread

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Congratulations on your good placement as well truthteller.

I'm fairly sure that if everyone posted every time they got 109 wins in one war, we would not be flooded, it's an exceptional achievement in this game, by the rules of this game.
    This game you choose to keep playing.

It's disingenuous of you to denigrate their achieving their goals, playing by the same rules you accept by participating.

But that's just my opinion, and you are certainly expressing yours in the right place rather than hijacking the thread

all is relative, their wins, can be compare with any factions that has never made it to 3/9 on streak, and this WD they made it to 5/9, for them would be a huge achievement, for other crap
    For a faction that is top 1000, end in top 500 would be a huge achievement, so all is relative, with th amount of cash KG can spend, their 109 wins, is just logical, not a huge achievement

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    all is relative, their wins, can be compare with any factions that has never made it to 3/9 on streak, and this WD they made it to 5/9, for them would be a huge achievement, for other crap
    For a faction that is top 1000, end in top 500 would be a huge achievement, so all is relative, with th amount of cash KG can spend, their 109 wins, is just logical, not a huge achievement
    We got all the streak goal + top 4 & top 1 in division. And killed mostly all Top Elite team besides SUP & WS...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

No one's whining about what you grandpappy's think is an accomplishment.
    Did you clean your dentures, too, grandpa?
    How 'bout that day you went without soiling one of them Depends??? LMFAO

KG = KILLA GRANDPAS

We're laughing at you.
    You've made a mockery of yourselves, grandpa.
    Such brave tap heroes, LOL.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Head View Post
    We got all the streak goal + top 4 & top 1 in division. And killed mostly all Top Elite team besides SUP & WS...

Yeah, look at me, see me, darn it.
    Im one bad grandpappy.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who knows, but what we do know is that a lot of teams did not play very hard once they achieved whatever they were aiming for. I can admit to free hitting once in awhile for the last two days because there was no point in scoring or securing wins. I'm sure KG also didn't go full out so this post is all in jest so I have no issue with it unlike the others. I, for one, wasn't going to let Gree dictate my holiday schedule, and didn't care that we were piling up losses down the stretch. I even ended with inf attack for my INDI prize as I didn't give a damn where I ended. Some of you guys are taking this too seriously.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    No one's whining about what you grandpappy's think is an accomplishment.
    Did you clean your dentures, too, grandpa?
    How 'bout that day you went without soiling one of them Depends??? LMFAO

KG = KILLA GRANDPAS

We're laughing at you.
    You've made a mockery of yourselves, grandpa.
    Such brave tap heroes, LOL.
    yea I suppose that says it all, we are having fun, you are watching and whining. you and your pack of forum trolls.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Now now people, no need for such ill will. It is the season of giving after all. KG, congratulations on meeting your goals and chipping in on Gree's Christmas gift this year. Without your hard work there may have been many unhappy children in both San Francisco and Japan this year. All over the world really, as your giving spirit these last 6 days boosted Gree's stock price just enough that each and every stockholder may have earned just enough to provide one small gift to their unfornate children. Without the likes of all the factions like you, this Christmas may have well been such a letdown for so many. My hats off to all of you fine folks, and a belated Merry Christmas to you all.

Post Count
    yea I suppose that says it all, we are having fun, you are watching and whining. you and your pack of forum trolls.
    Keep tapping. Tell yourself it means something real. Whatever it takes. Enjoy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Yeah, look at me, see me, darn it.
    Im one bad grandpappy.
    I guess you'll tell your grand children you didn't spend a dime on MW, but wasted your time by constantly being on the MW forum?

Good for you.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie_ View Post
    I guess you'll tell your grand children you didn't spend a dime on MW, but wasted your time by constantly being on the MW forum?

Good for you.

LOL, LOL, tap tap tap buy buy buy
    Soon I gwan bee IMPOTENT. LOL

i gwan be on ESPN (electronic spenders pretend nutwerk)
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT View Post
    LOL, LOL, tap tap tap buy buy buy
    Soon I gwan bee IMPOTENT. LOL

i gwan be on ESPN (electronic spenders pretend nutwerk)
    You funny bro.
    Old timer tappers.

"

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Contrary to all the trolls in here... I would like to know the answer to the original post.

Did anyone get more than 109 wins?
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.