WORLD 2: Elite Aussies 2

If you play on world 2 we need no introductions.

Elite Aussies is a Strong, Events based alliance thats constantly pushing there way to the top of the leaderboard!

We have high expectations for every single one of our members and expect only the best!

We set minimum requirements for each alliance war held to enshure that we are only keeping the players that positively contribute to the alliance and work togeather as a team! But we also understand that there will be times where you will miss events and do not punish the people that consistantly perform, but miss the odd event due to whatever it may be.

We are participation based not ap on entry based, as in we will keep a 20 mill ap newbie who is constantly looking for ways to contribute to the alliance and help the team over a 40 mill ap player that does not help out in alliance wars and does not actively better the alliance

If you would like to be a part of our alliance please message me and we will discuss it further

20 mill ap, however is the bare minimum for applicants to be considered.

I can also be contacted on Group me via the email address (samuel_barnz@hotmail.com). This is the preferd method of communication.

Friendly bump

UPDATE:
    Elite Aussies 2 has since been disbanded in W2. Elite Aussies is now replacing that alliance. It is top 5 and needs quite a lot more ap than 70mill lol.

UPDATE 2:
    Elite Aussies has been severely crippled over the last few months. Huge transfer of stronger players to higher alliances.

aussie

I am a fellow Aussie in w13. R there any high ranked Aussie alliances there. I am a general of Aussie Assault but lack good quality actives. Looking to either join another or recruit for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisbane View Post
    I am a fellow Aussie in w13. R there any high ranked Aussie alliances there. I am a general of Aussie Assault but lack good quality actives. Looking to either join another or recruit for mine.
    They've gotten stronger, they got new recruits from a higher ranking alliance.
    If you want, you could transfer over to W2, but I should warn you in advance: you may struggle as a newbie there.

I would love to join!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoo Shadrick View Post
    I would love to join!
    If EA thinks you're up for it, go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevoo Shadrick View Post
    I would love to join!
    If EA thinks you're up for it, go ahead.