Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51z View Post
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owing to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Ha hahahahaha. So YOU'RE the guy at the other end of the phone.... Hahaha
    Hey hey ! Least You get to speak with me, have You tried calling Gree ? LoL
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack07 View Post
    Hey hey ! Least You get to speak with me, have You tried calling Gree ? LoL
    Lol. I'm gonna use this on my face book.

actual sheet with info is out now, first page!

What's the lvl 10 reward? I'm not seeing any info on that anywhere.

first person to see that pop up, please post it here

Nice job! Now do you have a spreadsheet for all the other bldgs on mw, new and old? Many thx!

plenty of places to find those. I'm considering consolidating it into a single file, but no i don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    plenty of places to find those. I'm considering consolidating it into a single file, but no i don't have it.
    Can you point me in the direction of where they might be as I have been looking for them sometime or if you are consolidating them that would rock! and I will wait for yours.

i can find posts with base cost and base output. thats fairly easy to find. now some people have been trying to consolidate all buildings into spreadsheets, but i think that their main issue, even though they have the will to do it, is that without doing a lot of back end formula programming into the sheet first, it becomes very time consuming. now if you can manage to build it with a solid base the input of building info becomes fairly easy. like for example if i program a sheet with all building types and then start inputting buildings. all i need to put in is building pic, base construction cost, and base output for the first level, and it all fills out on its own. im on the planning phase of doing just that, once that back end is done, i can get the buildings in fast. i dont want to start the work until i have that back end ready.

New LTB Formula?

Is there a new payout formula for LTBs? Previous LTBs paid out x2 for level 2, x3.5 for level 3. Other payouts were different from what's listed here as well.

there is a formula. based on building type. latest LTBs have been type A

can you list all the type A LTBs pls

So we don't know the bonus for getting to level 10?

Here is the pop-up with the silly -4% casualty rate bonus that I've never been convinced actually does anything.