Three long weeks!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Three long weeks!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I'm just considered a mod. I've been playing all the games available on Android.

Though I still weak in-game (no problems here).

You're a mod huh?... Where are the real gree employees? With real answers!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what threads in particular you mention that are closed within MW. The last thread that was closed is found on page 8 of General and it was for a duplicate thread.

Gree is working hard to fix the issues within their games. Please understand that changes take time and work. There are many steps needed prior to any change within the games. Hopefully the changes needed come sooner than later.
    You can't be working very hard as the you can fix this straight away by releasing version 4.4 for anyone that is effected.

Currently this has cost me the many billions I would have collected plus all the missing bonuses and to add insult to injury, the only people that can't use those energy packs you gave out by way of apology are exactly the ones that can't benefit although at this rate 200 or 300 energy packs won't make up for the missed bonus. To cap it all, I received that pathetic "hat do you think of our support" email last week, but I've yet to even receive a response from my support request on this. Call that customer care? I don't think so!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Android is unaffected by the latest issue. Gree if you were smart you would have put all down due to server maintenance so no one could play. Have 7 members in one of my factions locked out, fltqs have been harder and they are punished on ind basis as well. Some leaders may not even keep members with this issue has they hinder the team. I for one will not as they can't control the morons that operate this game

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcm2013 View Post
    Android is unaffected by the latest issue. Gree if you were smart you would have put all down due to server maintenance so no one could play. Have 7 members in one of my factions locked out, fltqs have been harder and they are punished on ind basis as well. Some leaders may not even keep members with this issue has they hinder the team. I for one will not as they can't control the morons that operate this game
    And your faction appreciates it
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Post Count
    I'm not sure what threads in particular you mention that are closed within MW. The last thread that was closed is found on page 8 of General and it was for a duplicate thread.

Gree is working hard to fix the issues within their games. Please understand that changes take time and work. There are many steps needed prior to any change within the games. Hopefully the changes needed come sooner than later.
    Welcome to MW, [Legaliious]. The problem in here is not that we are awaiting changes, it is that earlier changes broke the game and prevent many people from even being able to log in to the game. Something in that update wrecked the game, and it's been 3 weeks now that these people can't even play.
    Last edited by Kefa; 11-26-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its been weeks and I can't even log in. Asked them to transfer my game to work ipad, still no answer.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree if you can't run your own game... Sell it to a company that can.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They don't give a damn any more!

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwichKid View Post
    You can't be working very hard as the you can fix this straight away by releasing version 4.4 for anyone that is effected.
    I am still a regular player that applied to be a forum moderator. I do not have access or authority to meddle with game coding.

Post Count
    I am still a regular player that applied to be a forum moderator. I do not have access or authority to meddle with game coding.
    So they pick someone who is new to the mw forum, makes complete sense from a gree standpoint.
    Where the hell is tadaah did it get to much they needed interns lmao, this is pathetic . Do forum moderators have another job other than moderating the forum?
    Last edited by Mr llama; 11-28-2014 at 12:30 AM.
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    That job must suck!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcm2013 View Post
    I am on android and am having issues also I can not donate to my faction or type on any part of the game and it keeps kicking me out sent a lot of tickets nothing even sent clementine a pm responded once asking what game I played and player I'd and then nothing

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    So they pick someone who is new to the mw forum, makes complete sense from a gree standpoint.
    Where the hell is tadaah did it get to much they needed interns lmao, this is pathetic . Do forum moderators have another job other than moderating the forum?
    I actually applied to the position, which is now open to more applicants.
    MW Forum new = No
    MW Game new = Kind of

I have a 8-5 Job, and I don't know about the others.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    I think the moderators here are just to catch and flag violations of the forum's TOS, nothing more.

They try to calm and explain things to us, but they probably have very little or no direct connection to Gree Staff and Support?

Sort of like the security guard that patrols the shopping centers you would find a Target Store in. Watching out for any wrong doings but not really have any responsibility to do much more that to look out for things. Their main weapon is pepper spray.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    I think the moderators here are just to catch and flag violations of the forum's TOS, nothing more.

They try to calm and explain things to us, but they probably have very little or no direct connection to Gree Staff and Support?

Sort of like the security guard that patrols the shopping centers you would find a Target Store in. Watching out for any wrong doings but not really have any responsibility to do much more that to look out for things. Their main weapon is pepper spray.
    That's true of people like Dragco and legalious, but Tadaaah and Clementine are Gree employees. Tadaaah said her desk was not far from the devs, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players.

But it's been a long time since she posted anything at all in the MW forums.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor