Trial rewards dropped?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trial rewards dropped?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Trial rewards dropped?

My lvl 13 trial prize is now down to less than 200k(attack+defense). About 100k less than usual. Before the guild trials, the final prize was usually between 200-300k total. Anyone else notice this? or is it just happening to me? Gree any explanation?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aephlux View Post
    My lvl 13 trial prize is now down to less than 200k(attack+defense). About 100k less than usual. Before the guild trials, the final prize was usually between 200-300k total. Anyone else notice this? or is it just happening to me? Gree any explanation?
    You need to adjust your hero with hero equip,go to your profile switch off auto equipment and pick yourself your best items and your hero will be stronger,that way and your rewards for finishing a trial will be higher!
    The rewards are determined by your hero total strength..
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DragCro View Post
    You need to adjust your hero with hero equip,go to your profile switch off auto equipment and pick yourself your best items and your hero will be stronger,that way and your rewards for finishing a trial will be higher!
    The rewards are determined by your hero total strength..
    Yes. This was just brought up by a guild member of mine. Apparently mail crusher was equipped rather than my best weapon. Im seeing the should be rewards now after changing to my best weapon. lol apparently the auto-equip is buggy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aephlux View Post
    Yes. This was just brought up by a guild member of mine. Apparently mail crusher was equipped rather than my best weapon. Im seeing the should be rewards now after changing to my best weapon. lol apparently the auto-equip is buggy.
    Glad i helped
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE.... Your system just screwed me over on a 150k-180k unit on A/D. I killed my last monster on 14 of 15 on a level 13 trail and I received a 102k/164k unit for it, BUT what I did NOT realize was that my 263/300 infinity sword was replaced with a 32pt/14pt unit and it made my final unit for 15 of 15 on a level 13 trail a 50k/72k unit. This is NOT right at all that your system continues to change our units with out us telling it to and without us having the Auto-Equip box checked either. GREE....PLEASE LOOK AT MY PROFILE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. My ID is 367-730-750. Thank you and hopefully this issue gets fixed for everyone who is dealing with this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    OK, am I the only one who thinks this is the dumbest change yet to the game. I have 3 chars one at 90, one at 120 and the other 153, all 3 seem to be in a lvl range that determined what a trial would win me. My lowest guys units are noticeably less than the higher level guy, and the 200 plus guys in guild were getting better units as a reward.
    So by stating its all about your weapons and armor, it now means the newer players who have never received the 200 plus swords and good armor would have to pay a lot more in gems first off to complete the trials due to doing a lot less damage than the guy with the good weapons and armor but get a worse reward? That makes no sense, the guy with good weapons and armor will finish it with a lot less hits, less gems and get a much greater reward. Seems to really penalize the newer player in my opinion, and from Gree's perspective, who is going to spend all the money on gems with crap weapon/armor to get a crap unit? losing money there.
    I do agree with others, it does change our weapon on us when buying the 1500 boots hats and artifacts which a drop down prior to the update would have been a great idea, I lag and crash after 100 buys on my iPhone 4. only halfway to being at 1500 on each.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    OK, am I the only one who thinks this is the dumbest change yet to the game. I have 3 chars one at 90, one at 120 and the other 153, all 3 seem to be in a lvl range that determined what a trial would win me. My lowest guys units are noticeably less than the higher level guy, and the 200 plus guys in guild were getting better units as a reward.
    So by stating its all about your weapons and armor, it now means the newer players who have never received the 200 plus swords and good armor would have to pay a lot more in gems first off to complete the trials due to doing a lot less damage than the guy with the good weapons and armor but get a worse reward? That makes no sense, the guy with good weapons and armor will finish it with a lot less hits, less gems and get a much greater reward. Seems to really penalize the newer player in my opinion, and from Gree's perspective, who is going to spend all the money on gems with crap weapon/armor to get a crap unit? losing money there.
    I do agree with others, it does change our weapon on us when buying the 1500 boots hats and artifacts which a drop down prior to the update would have been a great idea, I lag and crash after 100 buys on my iPhone 4. only halfway to being at 1500 on each.
    Great point!

I didn't even think what this would mean to newer players. I was just happy that I was getting better units than I was before.

Without a good weapon, the unit prizes on a Trial aren't very good. So how would a new peep ever have a chance of catching up?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Great point!

I didn't even think what this would mean to newer players. I was just happy that I was getting better units than I was before.

Without a good weapon, the unit prizes on a Trial aren't very good. So how would a new peep ever have a chance of catching up?
    It's possible for new players to get decent weapons/armor by using honor to purchase them. There also have been several rewards lately that have offered strong weapons. On top of that, it's possible to craft modest additional equipment now. And while that, by itself, doesn't have much of an impact, when added all together, it can make a noticeable difference in the strength of the trial rewards.

Lastly, I think there should be at least some advantage to having had played this game for a longer time than other players. Where exactly that balancing point is to make it as fair as possible for anyone is always going to be a point of contention, but in my opinion, this is one area where Gree has done an acceptable job.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why is everyone worried about new players ? they gave the advantage of guilds already , something original players didn't have . They don't have to do the area quests that level you up while offering minimal rewards , they do get an easier epic boss because they are artificially high at lower levels due to the stat inflation . I worked hard to earn my weapons . I remember when I got the 54 Attack temple spear , thought i had hit the big time . Remember the first 25/50 armor ??? . New players can wait until gree runs another LTQ or they can use gems like the top 10% and buy the best weapon

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian View Post
    No you're not alone! Kingdom is my least favorite game now because of this crap. Which used to be my favorite. I dropped out of my top 10 guild and went with a top 100. Playing for free until I get bored of the game and decided to leave.