Guild War - Fusion Fighter Blitz 24hr October 25

Need a break from war? Well at least this one is for 24 hours only. Think your guild is hot stuff, then show it off and make it to the top.

This war begins on October 25th @ 11am PST for only 24 hours. The reward for this blitz is Fire boost armor.

I enjoy these quick wars on the weekend. It just means more time for me to do other things.

Is this blitz going to change into a 3 day raid boss minutes before it starts?

Quote Originally Posted by Porkch0p View Post
    Is this blitz going to change into a 3 day raid boss minutes before it starts?
    It's actually going to change to a 3-day raid during the blitz. Following the end of the raid will be a 3-day war starting the second the raid ends (unannounced as well).
    no

No no no, what will happen is the one day fusion war will crash for three hours , then magically get extended an extra day to make up for the crash but then ppl will complain about no notice about the extra day so they will announce a third day and it'll be the first three day fusion war ever! As compensation we will also recieve 100k gold, 5 gold keys, and a fusion boost

This game must be pretty addicting to have everyone complain and complain about everything yet they don't stop playing

Quote Originally Posted by filthymcnasty View Post
    This game must be pretty addicting to have everyone complain and complain about everything yet they don't stop playing
    I think we all just hope that one day something will be done.
    no