Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Yes, before the event begins.
    Yay, thanks!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Yes, before the event begins.
    What is this "Post information before event"? It's been so long....I can't remember what this is? Someone please inform me!
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it truelly sucks to lose your items, your stats down a lot and your fellow members keep saying how many mill they gain in the event, while you don't gain that much cause you participate, don't do stuff like that. NO ONE WANTS TO LOSE THEIR WEAPONS!!!! just another event. just my opinion though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOY View Post
    ... just another event ...
    You are exactly right.
    It is just another event.
    Keep tapping & enjoy it.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOY View Post
    it truelly sucks to lose your items, your stats down a lot and your fellow members keep saying how many mill they gain in the event, while you don't gain that much cause you participate, don't do stuff like that. NO ONE WANTS TO LOSE THEIR WEAPONS!!!! just another event. just my opinion though.
    You do not lose your items in inventory on this one. Need gold and a lot of in game cash.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    info about it next week hmmm...

Anyway to my point here is more "info" on the event sorry its in parts but for some reason I can't upload it to the forums because they don't work very well

Part1
    Part2
    Part3
    Part4
    Part5
    Part6

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    info about it next week hmmm...

Anyway to my point here is more "info" on the event sorry its in parts but for some reason I can't upload it to the forums because they don't work very well

Part1
    Part2
    Part3
    Part4
    Part5
    Part6
    If this is correct, which it looks like it is, then this is the event similar to FA on MW....which means SA should NOT be a money grabbing, mass gold spending event...it's based more on ones iph than ones spending. Don't take my word for it though, we all know what gree are like
    Last edited by Asto; 08-19-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    If this is correct, which it looks like it is, then this is the event similar to FA on MW....which means SA should NOT be a money grabbing, mass gold spending event...it's based more on ones iph than ones spending. Don't take my word for it though, we all know what gree are like
    as i've posted before it could be cheap or cost alot it just depends on how much you want to win and spend, though i've always belived the game was "free" but you can't really get anywhere without using gold...so your going to get screwed either way lol

As for the gold and cash well have a look, i don't really know tho gree likes to change things
    Last edited by Gr3g; 08-19-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Post Count
    as i've posted before it could be cheap or cost alot it just depends on how much you want to win and spend, though i've always belived the game was "free" but you can't really get anywhere without using gold...so your going to get screwed either way lol

As for the gold and cash well have a look, i don't really know tho gree likes to change things
    Was that the most powerful gold item vs most powerful cash item?! That's not x10, that's x30!
    And also what's with the 1 gold item costing 35, while 10 cost 370? Is that some sort of special gree math?

Master of Musings
    Post Count

30 to 1 power differential between gold and best cash. You start with 250 deploy points, so drop 9 gold units and you can out score someone using their entire power on best cash crew units.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Was that the most powerful gold item vs most powerful cash item?! That's not x10, that's x30!
    And also what's with the 1 gold item costing 35, while 10 cost 370? Is that some sort of special gree math?
    Good spot there. You should send a ticket in before the event goes live and all hell breaks loose on here, lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    30 to 1 power differential between gold and best cash. You start with 250 deploy points, so drop 9 gold units and you can out score someone using their entire power on best cash crew units.
    Those cash and gold items showing there is what FL is like in MW....surely they haven't combined the 2 into one, if so we're all screwed except the top 10 and some inside top 29. Does that mean you can buy the special units and get rid of old pointless items in your inventory?! Hmmmm, I wonder

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Those cash and gold items showing there is what FL is like in MW....surely they haven't combined the 2 into one, if so we're all screwed except the top 10 and some inside top 20. Does that mean you can buy the special units and get rid of old pointless items in your inventory?! Hmmmm, I wonder

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Good spot there. You should send a ticket in before the event goes live and all hell breaks loose on here, lol
    I don't care, don't use gold

p.s. if that's the most expensive cash item, then it's total BS! I don't see any advantage to high IPH players with the most expensive unit costing 6k. Even minis can purchase them. I'd expect the most expensive cash units to cost at least 20m.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I don't care, don't use gold

p.s. if that's the most expensive cash item, then it's total BS! I don't see any advantage to high IPH players with the most expensive unit costing 6k. Even minis can purchase them. I'd expect the most expensive cash units to cost at least 20m.
    And that's what this event is made for, simply gold. No use in having loads of those cash units without using gold to deploy them all. It's simply a money making event as far as gree are concerned