Frontline or Full Assault? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which do would you rather have?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frontline

79 40.10%
  • Full Assault

118 59.90%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Frontline or Full Assault?

Post Count
    Bumpbumpbump

Post Count
    Seriously what is it

Post Count
    Full Assault was better but I would like to see the node tracking brought over from frontline (so you know what the score is)
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Easygroove View Post
    Seriously what is it
    What's what? You can't see the pole results? 60% favor full assault or voted against frontline. Gree people don't care anyways, so what's the point?
    Last edited by Shrinko; 07-11-2014 at 10:41 AM.

The poll got it right.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is a fundamental problem with either/or pole. 40% voted for frontline and I don't think anyone in their right mind could've liked Frontline event. I think it's just people liked some features of Frontline and didn't like some features of full assault, so they voted for frontline. I didn't think there are more than a handful of people who could say that they loved frontline the way it is set up right now and that nothing should be changed. The only people who would say that are the beta testers that were part of the group responsible for this horrible event.

Frontline had some nice features but the key problem areas made it into a garbage. If frontline is combined with the full assault, it might turn into a good event. The way to get it done is NOT to listen to beta testers and instead use the feedback in this thread.

Get rid of the stupid set up with 4 useless units. We are still spending money on the units so it's no different from choosing units from out inventory. Let players choose the units that they want to use instead of forcing everyone to use one stupid tank. Go back to the old reward system or improve it, but don't give out the worthless rewards that nobody wants. Go back to the old health regeneration. There was nothing wrong with how it was before, so why mess with it? Oh I forgot - this is not a game but a money making machine for gree. Oh well.

Consistent Contributor El Wonka's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    There is a fundamental problem with either/or pole. 40% voted for frontline and I don't think anyone in their right mind could've liked Frontline event. I think it's just people liked some features of Frontline and didn't like some features of full assault, so they voted for frontline. I didn't think there are more than a handful of people who could say that they loved frontline the way it is set up right now and that nothing should be changed. The only people who would say that are the beta testers that were part of the group responsible for this horrible event.

Frontline had some nice features but the key problem areas made it into a garbage. If frontline is combined with the full assault, it might turn into a good event. The way to get it done is NOT to listen to beta testers and instead use the feedback in this thread.

Get rid of the stupid set up with 4 useless units. We are still spending money on the units so it's no different from choosing units from out inventory. Let players choose the units that they want to use instead of forcing everyone to use one stupid tank. Go back to the old reward system or improve it, but don't give out the worthless rewards that nobody wants. Go back to the old health regeneration. There was nothing wrong with how it was before, so why mess with it? Oh I forgot - this is not a game but a money making machine for gree. Oh well.
    Ditto!!! ... Well said sir..well said..