Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

We are aware that there were several issues regarding the Raid Boss event. Our teams are currently working on sorting them out and fixing them. Please remain patient as they continue to work on these and they may take some time. We will be updating everyone as soon as possible. Apologies for the frustrations and delay.

Good side :
    - friendly enaf to low level players giving them a chance to put up nice scores with good reward , helping to grow faster
    - hy lv bosses give good enaf challenge and need team colaboration
    - good individual satisfaction and good guild satisfaction at the same time
    - good chances for lower guilds to put up hy ranking
    - no mechanic abuse to use by players/guilds (i speack about strips here , leaving outside gliches atm from this point )

Bad side:
    - boring lol and i mean f***ing boring lol more boring that strip battles lol
    - 3 days for this tipe of event is to much in my opinion or at least use a more big variety of bosses
    - bugs , gliches , cheaters ... bla bla bla ... (this i am sure gree will take care so ... )

note: the rewards delay i think is corelated to last gliches problems , give them time to fix guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We are aware that there were several issues regarding the Raid Boss event. Our teams are currently working on sorting them out and fixing them. Please remain patient as they continue to work on these and they may take some time. We will be updating everyone as soon as possible. Apologies for the frustrations and delay.
    Thank you for info.

I definitely echo the rewards side. It helped me max my Komodo Epic. I do feel the battle is extremely repetitive. I don't really care for how difficult it jumps from Level 1 to 2. I can take out a Level 1 in two attempts, but a Level 2 I can barely make a dent in.

I think there's some work to be done on this event, but I do like the concept.

I'm more astounded at the highest guild getting that many points...hmmmm
    Hispandrix - Level 233
    Blazeborne Vanguard (MAX)
    Maelstrom Irons (MAX)
    Armor of the Komodo (MAX)
    Northerner's Battlegear (MAX)
    Arcane Mantle (MAX)
    Soulshard Necromantle (MAX)
    Centurion Aegis (MAX)
    Druidic Platemail (MAX)
    Odin's Call (LVL 87)
    Earthwarden's Shroud (LVL 61)
    Armor of the Komodo (LVL 1)

Guild:
    Hebrew Hammers (Level 75 - MAX)
    Guild Master

Def. enjoying the new play style and rewards system with this new event. However, I fell in love with this game because of the tactical guild war events. At the moment, there isn't much coordination needed to play the event.

Not gonna lie, my guild jumped to the next tier because ALL the members can participate at any time.

I personally didn't enjoy this event. It was slow, repetitive, and agonisingly boring. I was having more fun over in Criminal Legacy (we placed top 25, wahooo). I've played KnD for around a year and a half, and this was just a killing blow to the whole game. Thought it would be interesting, different, but to me it was a failed experiment.
    Knights and Dragons
    IGN: UND Sir Spunge lvl 1XX, UND Lil Spunge lvl 40+ (leveling constantly)
    Guild: Undying
    Guild Placement: Guild Master, Guild Champion
    LineID: sirspunge (if I ever get back on Line)

Quote Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
    Def. enjoying the new play style and rewards system with this new event. However, I fell in love with this game because of the tactical guild war events. At the moment, there isn't much coordination needed to play the event.

Not gonna lie, my guild jumped to the next tier because ALL the members can participate at any time.
    Hy level bosses need guild coordination and colaboration and there came the big scores too with crazy amount of gems naturaly. Low lv bosses are low guilds friendly giving chances to lower guilds , chances that in a normal epic war they will never have not even with crazy gemming , and that is a very positive fact.

I enjoyed the event overall, but some minor adjustments would not be out of line.

The raid boss variety should vary, perhaps even be random. Killing the same Orc over and over again did become agonizing after a while. Unlike with the EB event, where your killing eventually ends up being spread out over time due to the limitations of the friends list, this event redefined redundant by day 2.

I also found the jump from level one to level two bosses to be huge for the average player or guild. My main has solid gear, as does my second account. My third account, at level 60 with fairly fresh EB gear was nearly useless overall. I could weigh in on any battle, but it didn't feel encouraging to do so little damage to even a level one boss. I can't imagine what a brand new player would feel.

I also found that the guild information updates were bordering on too much. Relevant information was buried under difficult to follow updates on who spawned a boss, and when it died. The information was partly useful but so frequent that it was very annoying to be constantly checking to see if there was other information in the log that needed attention.

All in all, my guild enjoyed the event because it offered everyone the freedom to participate 24/7 on whatever level they wanted to. Unlike the guild wars which often divide us between time zones, this one didn't seem nearly as punishing in that regard. Seriously devoted guilds and casual guilds like ours can get plenty out of it without feeling like your efforts were completely wasted.

This event was very fun and fresh. However I got a complaint about the monotony of bashing a raid boss over and over. I think adjusting the stats to deal more damage and take more damage will fix this. The thought of epic boss stats come to mine. For example, a level 5 boss attack and defense would = a level 60 epic boss.

Also I think a useful event should be to have craftable epics based on the raid boss. A sort of small consolation for guilds reaching high point values but not seizing a top 25 spot. The craftable epic would have stats similar to the top 25 epic but reduced enough to not be as good but still competitive with other epics. This would benefit guilds and players into doing more damage on later raid bosses.

Glad to hear GREE is on the fix for awarding prizes, because I am the ONLY one in our Guild who got them, and the rest of the team is very frustrated, including a star player who's score far out-shone mine.

Please hurry, GREE!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

The fusion bait was really nice as was the individual rewards. But as a guild, it was boring. And frustrating at times.

It would be nice to know who is in battle with each orc. Often a couple people would be battling when there was only a few points left.
    Phoebus Rising
    Kicking Ass and Taking Names!

Currently recruiting! Level 100+
    Find us in game or on Line
    Line ID: sand03

There are definitely a lot of pros and cons with this. I enjoyed it because even though I put up over twice as many points as anyone else in my guild, but it payed out. over 5 million with out buying gems and only 3 EB+ armors i got tons of rewards. i ended up with almost 50 azura armors and more snake armors as well as 19 swamp shaman armors. i did kinda feel bad for the low level players in my guild that couldnt do anything because of the strength of the orcs. maybe tweek the baddies so everyone can have fun. wouldnt be hard. 6 different orcs. easy fix.
    Main knight: VirusknightX
    IOS Code: XBC-FWX-FCG
    Level: 800+
    Guild Master: Knights of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Sand View Post
    The fusion bait was really nice as was the individual rewards. But as a guild, it was boring. And frustrating at times.

It would be nice to know who is in battle with each orc. Often a couple people would be battling when there was only a few points left.
    We solved this by communicating on in-game chat. We'd talk before hitting. "I've got 4 points, which Orc should I waste?" Etc etc. Since we'd discussed with each other how many points we each got vs. varying Lvls of Orc, we knew how many hits from whom it took to bring down each Orc. I'm sure most Guilds do the same, either in guild chat, LINE, or something similar.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Sand View Post

The porpuse of this event is to stimulate guild comunication and colaboration , low lv bosses are friendly to low guilds but they need to colaborate. From the bigining was not meant to be frindly to single players but to a toghether of mates.
    Can be a good ideea to cap low lv bosses on the power of the player , practicaly a 100+lv players with several epics equiped to not be able to farm a lv1 or 2 bosses , or to be caped to the damage they do a boss. If a player do more of half health damage to a boss to not be capable to atack that lv boss again and to be forced to pass at a hier level. This way a player who is lv 60 with 3 eb gears and 800gems can do a similar personal pointing to a level 100+ with 3 epics and 800 gems.
    A good thing can be the possibility to craft epics instead to go to top 10/25. Maybe in milestones can be put crafting materials. With free energy i see is possible to do 4+mil in 3 days so lets say at 9mil pts to have the possibility to craft a epic , or to renunce at the rewards received in milestone to have the possibility to craft epics. At a bigger points lv to be abble to craft epic+ too , somthing like 30mil points , or even more. This can stimulate players that use gems in guilds who don't stand a chance to reach top10/25.

I actually liked this event. New and tons of rewards. However, my guild ended up individually taking down level 1s throughout the whole event.

Here's how I see it. One of the real benefits to fighting just lvl 1s is that you maximize your individual point gain, given that you can kill the lvl 1 perfectly, ie. two 35k hits, or you partner up with a guild mate to take it down perfectly. The milestone rewards are awesome for feeders and quick rewards. Its time consuming to farm and craft feeders for armors you need to max and fighting lvl 1s will quickly help reach those milestones.

However, in terms of guild points per energy spent, it's better to fight higher levels but because the individual gets less points for themselves, most will think it's better and will just stick to 1s. But then what would having higher level bosses be used for? The introductory banner said to prepare your guild for raid bosses so there should still be team effort in this event. But when it's worth only killing 1s by yourself or with 1 other guild mate, the team effort part gets kinda lost.

They should make it worth fighting higher levels that would benefit both the individual and the guild. Maybe higher damages against higher levels or bonus individual points per attack, kinda like frenzy. Encourage group raids. Make it worth fighting higher levels. My guild barely fought anything above a level 2. We just had a level 2 always up on the side for those who can just quickly attack and use up energy on the go, then had coordinated level 1s on the other 4. It was fun, but lacked group effort unlike guild wars where it should be all about group effort.

The great thing about raids though is you can raid when you want without having to get a group together. During wars, one may always be busy during a war leaving them with less points than they know they can score. So again, this event is better for the individual. So until level 2 bosses and up become worth fighting against, this event will lack group effort. Maybe some guilds like that, who knows.

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement