Frontline event issues - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Frontline event issues

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Hello Jrich, here is the info for your question.

Goal Name-> Reward-> Qty
    Faction: Frontline: Amazon Basin (1/3): Frontline Gunner-> 25
    Faction: Frontline: Amazon Basin (2/3): Frontline XR-7-> 10
    Faction: Frontline: Amazon Basin (3/3): Frontline MBT-> 5
    Faction (Prestige): Frontline: Amazon Basin (1/3): Frontline XR-7-> 5
    Faction (Prestige): Frontline: Amazon Basin (2/3): Frontline MBT-> 2
    Faction (Prestige): Frontline: Amazon Basin (3/3): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (1/7): Frontline XR-7-> 2
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (2/7): Frontline XR-7-> 5
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (3/7): Frontline MBT-> 2
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (4/7): Frontline MBT-> 3i
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (5/7): Frontline MBT-> 4
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (6/7): Frontline MBT-> 5
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (7/7): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1
    Is this a joke??? Let me see, the prizes for completing targets in the event are units that can only be used in the event, and can be bought faster with in game cash and 70 gold?? What genius thought that one up?? Ridiculous!
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 06-27-2014 at 02:53 PM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect5 View Post
    and whats up with the amazon basin goal . says 3/3 and 0/25000 even though i have deployed over 70 tanks
    This is the same for all our faction members

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While you are here answering question:

What's up with the deployment bonus? It seems to have increases from 7.2M for a 3% bonus to 12m for a 3% bonus. Does it get harder each battle? Why the difference from battle to battle?

Also 3% is minuscule. Yes an advantage but, meh..

FA had different deployment bonuses per node which addd an element of strategy. Removing strategy in favor of massive gold spending is not what players want. Gold will always be a part of the game but don't eliminate possibilities for strategy.
    Last edited by Jrich; 06-27-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Post Count

Goal Name-> Reward-> Qty
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (4/7): Frontline MBT-> 3
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (7/7): Frontline LST Carrier-> 1
    Wouw.. I just advised my faction to stop spending more gold unless they want a special individual prize. Those are the worst prizes i've ever seen! But thanks for the 40% sale!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Goal Name-> Reward-> Qty
    Faction (Prestige): Perfect Frontline: Amazon Basin (4/7): Frontline MBT-> 3
    Thanks so much for posting rewards. I'm sure everyone appreciates it. It's been so long since you guys posted a list of rewards that I almost cried when I saw that. You guys must've smoked something good today.

On a serious note, it looks like by completing the ltq, we'll get 2 carriers which I think are the gold units for frontline. The other units other are useless or can be purchased with game cash. So the 2 units would be 70 gold and how much gold does it take to complete the ltq? Lol

Post Count
    Ok, I have a couple of questions for the mods in that case:
    -
    Do we get to keep frontline units beyond the end of this event so we can use them in future Frontline events in other WD cycles?
    -
    Or is it use them or lose them in this event only??
    -
    Or do they sit clogging our inventory never to be used again and with no value in regular game play?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Development Team
    Post Count
    More information for everyone! Goals are being completed and recorded; there is an issue in getting that completed goal information back to the player's client. We're making some changes to the back-end to smooth this out, and all players will (eventually) see the goals competed and receive rewards

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Thanks so much for posting rewards. I'm sure everyone appreciates it. It's been so long since you guys posted a list of rewards that I almost cried when I saw that. You guys must've smoked something good today.

On a serious note, it looks like by completing the ltq, we'll get 2 carriers which I think are the gold units for frontline. The other units other are useless or can be purchased with game cash. So the 2 units would be 70 gold and how much gold does it take to complete the ltq? Lol
    Again, it's not just the frontline items you get from the LTQ. The LTQ top prize item has attack and defense with a bonus like it normally does.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Utterly useless rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Listen to this man, Gree. Your absolutely useless prizes are an insult. Yes, I know there are prizes to be won at the end but why, why, WHY do you insist on "rewarding" us with these units that only clog up our inventories and that will never make it into our armies? Not just this event but also the stupid daily scratcher, locked boxes, early stages of LTQ, you name it. Low, useless units litter this game.
    Any unit reward in any event of less than 2k has zero chance of making the 3,000 for 90% of us. Zero. Why are devs putting in utterly useless rewards? What is the point of a game goal where all we can do is be worse off if we complete the goal? LTQs give out useless unit after useless unit, then a small number of ok units at the highest levels. How hard is this for devs to know this and catch up for stat inflation? Terribly not thought out reward system that has even 1 sub 1000 unit as a reward.

P.S. Daily scratchers are a joke. Every 10-15 days I get a unit big enough to make my 3000 army.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wish you guys would of told us ahead of time that we would only be able to deploy 676 units without using gold refills. I bought over 1000 MBTs. Can I get a refund for all the units I have left over at end of this event?

Also you mention final LTQ prixe is a real unit with a bonus. What is it?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Understand you guys beta test events. Maybe if more people got to beta test instead of only gold bonus program players. You might discover these issues before releasing them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know the horse has beaten into glue already, but....

Omg the frustration of only 1 regen every 5 min. Makes the event kinda ridiculous.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon11216 View Post
    Understand you guys beta test events. Maybe if more people got to beta test instead of only gold bonus program players. You might discover these issues before releasing them.
    when did you understand they beta test anything?!? we're the beta testers! us! now!
    even alpha. at least fixes should be done after beta testing, here nothing will change

Post Count
    Yet another well thought through and impeccably executed Gree event. I think this one takes the cake, don't you?

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Full Assault was much better than this new event. This is all about who will spend more, no tactics or advantage from earning previous rewards, just who will spend more gold. Full Assault you could at least use your iph to your advantage, or sacrifice some of your stats to create variables in the event. This is just dumb