Video gold decrease

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video gold decrease

Lurker
    Post Count

Video gold decrease

With the latest update on droid, I now only receive 1 gold per video watched. Is this a mistake or is it the same on ios also? Note: it does seem to let me watch a greater number of videos now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the longest time, neither of my accounts are getting gold videos. One is Android and the other is iOS. I had not for nearly a week.

However, some of my teammates are reporting that they are getting plenty of video gold.

It's been only the last day or so that I got any video at all in the past week. And that was a single gold video through tapjoy. Video offers have completely stopped for me with ad colony for some reason. It doesn't make sense. Before you posted, I thought maybe it was an extreme anomally...that both my accounts were experiencing this and not anyone else. But clearly, I'm no longer the only one. Thank you for speaking up.

Post Count
    Getting back to MW from the redirect to google play after the video site is a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by Blackadder; 06-26-2014 at 06:51 PM.
    Free Players Unite - The West Pacific FID 545/891/324

Blackadder - 140/662/589

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's so funny because we were just talking about it in our faction. I usually get to watch some videos and then nothing for about a week or so. Then again they let me watch a bunch and again nothing for a while.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Qwertyguy, the number of videos I could watch the past couple weeks has been pretty consistent...about 8 per day. After this update I watched around 20 in a row. Another interesting thing I've seen is that there are no longer ads for alcohol. Previously, that's almost all I seen. I've only seen ads for other games since the update. @blackadder, the redirect back to the game seems smoother btw. I often had force closures after a few videos prior to today.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D-PHU View Post
    Qwertyguy, the number of videos I could watch the past couple weeks has been pretty consistent...about 8 per day. After this update I watched around 20 in a row. Another interesting thing I've seen is that there are no longer ads for alcohol. Previously, that's almost all I seen. I've only seen ads for other games since the update. @blackadder, the redirect back to the game seems smoother btw. I often had force closures after a few videos prior to today.
    I just watched a bunch of beer ads yesterday

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I just watched a bunch of beer ads yesterday
    I just watch 10 ads for Pacifico and 5 for corona....I think there was another mixed in ther but watched videos until limit....it was 22 videos total today.

Been getting about 10-20 per day...today was an anomoly

Lurker
    Post Count
    So, back to my original question...are ios users only getting one gold per video or are they still receiving 2 per video like droid was before the update?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D-PHU View Post
    So, back to my original question...are ios users only getting one gold per video or are they still receiving 2 per video like droid was before the update?
    iOs users still get 2 gold per video. only droid have changed to 1 gold per video after the update..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's pretty messed up
    I

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    iOS users are the bigger spenders anyway

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't have a video link at all after updating my droid account.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So, no airplane glitch and half the free gold... How nice for us...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    I don't have a video link at all after updating my droid account.
    I was just coming to post the same thing. No link to watch vids at all.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down Videos not working for me ios

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    I was just coming to post the same thing. No link to watch vids at all.
    I have iOS and I click on video offers and nothing happens I can get into tapjoy but not video's have sent two tickets with no response