Did building upgrade costs just go up? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Did building upgrade costs just go up?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    Wasn't this suppose to be fixed in 4.2 like the data usage..?
    That's what I remember as well. Can anyone confirm? I can't as I have a single upgrade and it's the LTB.
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Player Experience
    Post Count
    The issue with the upgrade cost should now be fixed in 4.2. We will be handling the fallout due to this on a case-by-case basis. We will keep you updated!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ahhh 'case by case'. the new in-vogue term that also happens to be interchangeable with 'we will do nothing'

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You have got to be kidding me. You mean you're going to go back though the logs? Surely you do want everyone raising a ticket? But I'm happy to start. I'll have a month of upgrade time thanks, to replace the time I spent upgrading cheap rubbish so not to get bent over by your glitch.

You have no idea how worried I am be the term 'should be'. though I wish you luck

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    ahhh 'case by case'. the new in-vogue term that also happens to be interchangeable with 'we will do nothing'
    lol you said it so much better!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So does this gree responce (i.e.none) mean I'm not getting my month back anytime 'soon'?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    So does this gree responce (i.e.none) mean I'm not getting my month back anytime 'soon'?
    Depends if you meet the case by case basis. Only gree knows,.. Maybe,.. This whole new case by case thing seems pretty shady IMO. Who decides them? What's the basis of one vs another? If 10 people (just exqmple) have the same issue why would the resolution not go to everyone and only a select few?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still broken on Android. Any chance of an update?

Post Count
    Well honestly now, Nothing it's fixed on the new update ! It's only a woozle and nothing changed..Your developers clearely did something wrong for a long time and the Cement Factory it's not working anymore..You have a BIG problem here and you need to fix this ASAP ! Nobody wants to pay more for a Building Upgrade especially when the costs for higher levels are very big ! So talk to your developers and tell them to fix this ! I'm sure that it should be as easy as they first screwed this up !! Give us a reply and tell us what's going on..It's not working for anyone, and what would you expect now...For ALL MW players to send a ticket? And get a copy/paste message as a reply after a few days that "we will look into this"? Be serious now and do something about this big issue !!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    thanks for the updates. only been two days. how long should we wait...soon?

Lurker
    Post Count

Fixes

Hi Gree,

Can you please just go out, buy a new device, and download the iOS version of the game from the iTunes app store that all of us are using? You keep saying that "we're not seeing the error on our devices" or "the fix is out" but all of us are still having the problem several days later AFTER BEING FORCED TO UPDATE WHEN WE WERE AVOIDING UPDATING BECAUSE OF THIS EXACT WELL KNOWN PROBLEM. Please explain why you think that it is a good idea to have a completely different game on all of your devices and never look at the customer version of the game yourselves. Also, you should never ever be forcing us to update to something with known major errors.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AFitch View Post
    ...the Cement Factory it's not working anymore...
    The iOS 4.2 upgrade restored my -10% upgrade from my cement factory. Good luck.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    We will be handling the fallout due to this on a case-by-case basis. We will keep you updated!
    Hello ,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues. I'm sorry to inform you that we are unable to compensate for this issue.

However, I'd like to inform you that please be assured our engineers are working on this matter now, however, there is no specific date just yet for when this action will be complete. Once the issue is fixed we will let you know through the game. However, we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Have a great day!

Lurker
    Post Count
    The issue with the upgrade cost should now be fixed in 4.2. We will be handling the fallout due to this on a case-by-case basis. We will keep you updated!
    I have to disagree that the building reduction cost is solved in 4.2, at least for me on iOS.

Version: 4.2. Content Version: mw_20140626_34891

I don't know the original update costs and reserve me for being wrong, but based on my calculations of the previous upgrade costs I've saved in a personal spread sheet for updating my buildings the reduction do not work correctly now.

I should have an approx. reduction cost of -33%.
    ( First I have the Cement Factory fully upgraded, which give -10% building/ upgrade reduction, and on top of that units with bonuses of upgrade cost reduction which makes a total of approx. -33% ) This reduction have worked and it seems to have been correct previous when for example upgrading the LE-Buildings etc.

But, recently all upgrades seems to increased with 22%.
    So either the upgrade costs have been increased, or I have them wrong from beginning, or there’s still a problem with the reduction of upgrade cost.

For example the upgrades of these buildings increased as you can se below:

Building Current level Upgrade to level Prev. noted cost New. noted cost + Difference
    Romanic Cathedral 2 3 190,180,000 232,197,600 +22%
    Oil Rig 5 6 52,707,000 64,351,900 +22%
    Artic Mining Rig 8 9 3,477,600,000 4,245,900,000 +22%
    Anniversary 7 8 1,902,000,000 2,322,000,000 +22%
    Amstel Hotel 5 6 388,185,000 473,952,500 +22%

So I disagree that the reduction works, IF not Gree changed the original update cost recently.

Ticket sent, (#1706508), one respons from support, but as said, I still disagree everything works 100%.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update