Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    MitDac, I have only been playing for about 3 weeks now, but I read the forum a lot and I had a real good teacher (nods to rookeye). Here is my take on both this thread and some advice I have gotten from others. Leveling up as a player is a good thing, keep going. Yes you will have harder battles but overall you will continue to gain more for both yourself and your guild. Now the wildcard is the guild. If you do grow and your guild level goes up if there are others in your guild in the 3 high positions that are not growing and you have passed them by to much, that can set up battles where the other team will get lots of points off of those positions. So keep move and growing is what I've been told. Just my 2 cents

Thanks to "Sol Invictus" for the graphic.

K&D friend Code: XBQ-RXZ-ZCB
    LINE ID : TFW CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Twh21702 View Post
    MitDac, I have only been playing for about 3 weeks now, but I read the forum a lot and I had a real good teacher (nods to rookeye). Here is my take on both this thread and some advice I have gotten from others. Leveling up as a player is a good thing, keep going. Yes you will have harder battles but overall you will continue to gain more for both yourself and your guild. Now the wildcard is the guild. If you do grow and your guild level goes up if there are others in your guild in the 3 high positions that are not growing and you have passed them by to much, that can set up battles where the other team will get lots of points off of those positions. So keep move and growing is what I've been told. Just my 2 cents
    Ok, I'm a seasoned vet in the top 25, DO NOT STOP LEVELING....EVER. Enough said, all of this crazy reasoning behind not leveling is RIDICULOUS. Yes, you give more pts in wars at higher levels, DUH. What game have you ever heard of that rewards you for beating up on easy opponents?? Also, yes you may give higher points out, but how do you ever expect to beat these people that you say are "so strong" if you don't get stronger??

Once you hit level 100, you enter a new tier in the arena where you face only lvl 100+ ppl, yes it will be a struggle at first, but just get your lineup stronger and you'll be fine.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I learn from the Unicorn peeps and a few others. When B talks, I'd listen.

*waves to B Legit*
    Last edited by Rookeye; 06-25-2014 at 11:19 AM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Ok, I'm a seasoned vet in the top 25, DO NOT STOP LEVELING....EVER. Enough said, all of this crazy reasoning behind not leveling is RIDICULOUS. Yes, you give more pts in wars at higher levels, DUH. What game have you ever heard of that rewards you for beating up on easy opponents?? Also, yes you may give higher points out, but how do you ever expect to beat these people that you say are "so strong" if you don't get stronger??

Once you hit level 100, you enter a new tier in the arena where you face only lvl 100+ ppl, yes it will be a struggle at first, but just get your lineup stronger and you'll be fine.
    I seem to agree with you everywhere B Legit lol.
    Once again.. Level 100 & above are all the same. Level 500 is no different than Level 100.
    One thing against leveling is that it's tedious as heck, but you do get free stuff along the way.
    I'd say I've earned at least 100 free gems from leveling compared to people that stop once they reach 100.
    I'm 488 now and am trying for 1000... eventually
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

I know I fight people in the arena wearing the same armor: One guy goes down like melted butter, the other guy is like smacking into a brick wall...

Guess which one kept leveling up?

You do give better points
    You probably get less points in war
    You face stronger opponents

So it might be worth it to stop leveling if guild war is your main focus
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

One point: You prolly cut through the enemy's Sentinel like Swiss cheese...opening the field up to all your other teammates to do damage. War isn't a solo-sport, it's a team exercise...and lower-level teammates can't do jack until the Sentinel is down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    One point: You prolly cut through the enemy's Sentinel like Swiss cheese...opening the field up to all your other teammates to do damage. War isn't a solo-sport, it's a team exercise...and lower-level teammates can't do jack until the Sentinel is down.
    There's no reason someone who is level 500 is any better at taking on a sentinel than someone who is level 101.

It's about armor. Stats don't change. That benefit is moot.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Not moot when you're not #100 yet!

Guys, thanks again!

Leveling up is not my objective, it is simply side effects from farming materials. With more material, it gives me more options, to choose my line up, giving me more chance.

However, if I'm level 10 000, and have no epic plus, there's no way I can beat a guy at level 100 and have 3 epic plus!

I'm not complaining, only trying to find out how things works.

I don't mind facing strong opponents, but it doesn't seem fair for my guild team mate to keep facing opponents they can't beat, all because of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yongsan View Post
    I seem to agree with you everywhere B Legit lol.
    Once again.. Level 100 & above are all the same. Level 500 is no different than Level 100.
    One thing against leveling is that it's tedious as heck, but you do get free stuff along the way.
    I'd say I've earned at least 100 free gems from leveling compared to people that stop once they reach 100.
    I'm 488 now and am trying for 1000... eventually
    I agree with you, it is tedious, but if that's the only way to earn 3 stars material to level up amours, then I'll just do it. However, seems like half says leveling up makes no difference if you are over 100 in level, but the other half says it gives bad result for the guild, so I still have not decided.

To farm, or not to farm?

Quote Originally Posted by MitDac View Post
    I agree with you, it is tedious, but if that's the only way to earn 3 stars material to level up amours, then I'll just do it. However, seems like half says leveling up makes no difference if you are over 100 in level, but the other half says it gives bad result for the guild, so I still have not decided.

To farm, or not to farm?
    The stronger you are, the stronger your guild is. Level up, and encourage everyone else to do so.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Question to the one(s) advocating not leveling up:

Do you not have any Legendaries, if you have no epics?

Quote Originally Posted by Twh21702 View Post
    Yongsan & B Legit, thanks to both of you for your replies. I just wanted to make sure my high level was not punishing our guild. Like Rookeye said we had a lot of battles this last war where everyone was very hard to the point none of us could consistently win.
    You will also notice if you are HC or above you get lower points when attacking lower ranked opponents. For example GM, GC, GS attack lower in rank they get less pts as do HC for attacking commanders.

Thanks King Lou.

Thanks to "Sol Invictus" for the graphic.

K&D friend Code: XBQ-RXZ-ZCB
    LINE ID : TFW CAT