Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings? - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Can we allow new comers to build old LE buildings?

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    See! There you go! It's posts like that that prove my point, not yours. Thanks!
    Lol. You're welcome. Next time try addressing my whole comment, not just the last sentence. You are arguing like a 3 year old. If you have good points bring them up. If you want support from the senior players argue your point like an adult.
    Eat your heart out. Was playful banter. You seem to have missed it along with my point. Address my other statements and if you're right, you'll win.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    Lol. You're welcome. Next time try addressing my whole comment, not just the last sentence. You are arguing like a 3 year old. If you have good points bring them up. If you want support from the senior players argue your point like an adult.
    Eat your heart out. Was playful banter. You seem to have missed it along with my point. Address my other statements and if you're right, you'll win.
    Who said anything about winning with you lol??? You're not my audience. My audience cares nothing for those arguments. All they want to know is who's willing to pay how much for what.

Maybe you're right. Maybe I am arguing like a three year old. What I've noticed about three year olds is that if they keep yelling loud and long enough they usually get what they want
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 06-17-2014 at 05:30 AM.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Lurker
    Post Count

---

We shouldn't

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If so many senior players are against re-releasing old LE buildings, why not add more money buildings that is not limited edition, but instead with much better output that the NanoTech Building. Just a suggestion.

Post Count
    Actually another reason that I want to have the old LE building is they are much fancy than the tiny ugly ones that we are building each month. lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    The first 3 should be released again as is with no price increase. I owned 2 AC before my game was banned. About 120m each so I would like to have them back. Plus its impossible to get a high IPH with the current buildings while others continue to grow theirs with buildings paying out over 100m each. This needs to be fixed.
    So you think since your old, hacked acct, had them and was banned that your new acct should be able to get them?

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Who said anything about winning with you lol??? You're not my audience. My audience cares nothing for those arguments. All they want to know is who's willing to pay how much for what.

Maybe you're right. Maybe I am arguing like a three year old. What I've noticed about three year olds is that if they keep yelling loud and long enough they usually get what they want
    Gree put out a new building for you manger douse. Lmao.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF Oldtimer View Post
    So you think since your old, hacked acct, had them and was banned that your new acct should be able to get them?
    Let make sure the information is correct and not misleading. I used a energy glitch. Its not a hack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let make sure the information is correct and not misleading. I used a energy glitch. Its not a hack.
    that is hack lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jinjack292 View Post
    that is hack lol
    I dont think you know the difference between a hack or glitch.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol well if the helps you sleep better. Mum I wasnt real cheating, it was just cheating.
    Now if gree would bring out a biulding that didnt blow this thread could go away

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, you and the little mouse got banned for trying to advance your games by cheating. Now you want GREE to reward you by bringing back old LE's that will help close the iph gap that you think is unfair.

You both should not be in the game at all, give it up and upgrade your integrity instead.

If GREE do bring them back it will just be another slap in the face for the old timers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrich von Bek View Post
    Lol, you and the little mouse got banned for trying to advance your games by cheating. Now you want GREE to reward you by bringing back old LE's that will help close the iph gap that you think is unfair.

You both should not be in the game at all, give it up and upgrade your integrity instead.

If GREE do bring them back it will just be another slap in the face for the old timers.
    Well said .

Post Count
    At the both of you at the top, according to GREE, its not considered cheating if its due to a error on their end, like all the glitches the top used but were re-compensated their gold when using the glitch during FA. They knew they abused the system. In my case, I could not help when my game would regen all my energy after I would use it sometimes. Rathen then not playing the game, I just used it. I did not actively pursue it, it just happened. I did report it but you know GREE support.

We're not asking to be rewarded the old LEs because they weren't awarded the first time. They were just released really overpowered. Sure, I would like to get my ACs back and would love the chance to own a building that pays out half a billion so things are more or less fair amongst the bulk of players.

So dont sit here and talk about integrity when you both have glitched as well.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have? details please must have missed that part.
    So its the old I only cheated coz he did first defence?

While I agree that the new biulding suck. they do little to iph yet are easy to get once you have high iph. I dont think releasing old buildings is the answer.

p.s. I dont have ac, amr or even the next one.(though I cant remember what it is)