Boss health reasonable now? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Boss health reasonable now?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know that you are lying because I've been playing for almost 2.5 years. The only way you could stay close to lvl 100 in 2.5 years is by camping for long periods of time. So, are you saying that you got your 400 mil stats by camping and not buying gold? I just hate liars.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah the new boss is alright but for the limited time buildings who cares how big it is as long the payout is big money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    I know that you are lying because I've been playing for almost 2.5 years. The only way you could stay close to lvl 100 in 2.5 years is by camping for long periods of time. So, are you saying that you got your 400 mil stats by camping and not buying gold? I just hate liars.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Simply looking through my old posting history on the forum would confirm this strategy, but you'd rather just call me a liar because it makes you feel better about your game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love this boss. I think the health is much better than before.

Doc is legit. I was in a faction with him briefly. He has stayed lower in lvl than me but we employ a similar strategy. I'm a free player, 2.5+yrs with 400m stats. Good economy, well spent valor, new cash units and great factions.. Yes strategy can be employed in this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Rumpies View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Simply looking through my old posting history on the forum would confirm this strategy, but you'd rather just call me a liar because it makes you feel better about your game.
    If you were camping and not buying your units, were did your high stats units come from? You had to buy them if you were camping. If you didn't buy units, you had to participate in events to get high stats. To complete events and get best units to get you to over 400 mil, you had to use a ton of gold. We all know that it has been impossible to complete events without several vaults of gold per event. If you are in one of the top factions and got your units from WD events, you must be using a ton of gold in WD events or they wouldn't keep you. In other words, you can't get over 400 mil stats by camping. Where did your units come from if you were camping and not using gold? God gave them to you?
    Last edited by Shrinko; 06-12-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've done it also. Stats and IPH are both high as whore! So watch the name calling and speaking about things you don't know...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    I've done it also. Stats and IPH are both high as whore! So watch the name calling and speaking about things you don't know...
    Neither you nor him ever said where the units that make up over 400 mil stats come from? You can certainly camp and not level up but you got to get the top units from somewhere. That somewhere is either events or gold. To get top units in events you got to use gold. To finish events and get top units you got to use gold. There is no way to get stats of over 400 mil in this game without using gold. You could camp in one of the top factions and get top units, but nobody is gonna let you camp for free when they are paying thousands to be on top. Either way you got to pay to get stats like that.
    Last edited by Shrinko; 06-13-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Health is definitely reasonable on this boss. I can not remember ever killing a level 30 boss with 1 cash hit since getting above level 200.

I think this is a great set-up, you get rewarded for the time/effort you put into the event and you don't need loads of gold to get pretty far. This way you get tempted to spend more time ingame then you normally would, you get a little more hooked on the game again, are tempted to spend light gold to get to 150. And that way you might play and spend more than you would otherwise. Gree's message upto lately has been: spend big and get big stats and keep spending or you'll fall behind. More threatening than tempting. The message in this event is: play, achieve goals, gain stats and if you want a little extra, spend some.

Let's hope this approach is here to stay. And people on this forum that claim the event has become too easy: you might not be the average player. The average player might never ever visit this forum or post.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The event ends on Friday!
    can you confirm end time? And also how health will work if there is any overlap with WD? Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal Surfer View Post
    Health is definitely reasonable on this boss. I can not remember ever killing a level 30 boss with 1 cash hit since getting above level 200.

I think this is a great set-up, you get rewarded for the time/effort you put into the event and you don't need loads of gold to get pretty far. This way you get tempted to spend more time ingame then you normally would, you get a little more hooked on the game again, are tempted to spend light gold to get to 150. And that way you might play and spend more than you would otherwise. Gree's message upto lately has been: spend big and get big stats and keep spending or you'll fall behind. More threatening than tempting. The message in this event is: play, achieve goals, gain stats and if you want a little extra, spend some.

Let's hope this approach is here to stay. And people on this forum that claim the event has become too easy: you might not be the average player. The average player might never ever visit this forum or post.
    Could not agree more.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal Surfer View Post

+1 i like it. Job well done gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thanks gree, this was a balanced event, event for us l300!

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You are pathetic. Go away. Not everyone is going to complete it. Only active players at certain levels will be able to get close to completing it. I don't think everyone at every level could get close to lvl 150 without gold. Gree did well this time. I don't remember when was the last time when they actually did well.
    Thanks Shrinko, since I value your opinion so much I will try to be less pathetic and will not play anymore. It's been fun guys, good bye.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Even of you played the game since the day it was released, there is no way you got your over 400mil stats without HUGE amounts of gold. And you stayed close to lvl 100? Yeah, OK.
    Wrong again. I have been playing both of my accounts since the day it was released and my level 106 has close those stats and I haven't spent a penny. The only gold I use is tapjoy. You know nothing Shrinko.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Neither you nor him ever said where the units that make up over 400 mil stats come from? You can certainly camp and not level up but you got to get the top units from somewhere. That somewhere is either events or gold. To get top units in events you got to use gold. To finish events and get top units you got to use gold. There is no way to get stats of over 400 mil in this game without using gold. You could camp in one of the top factions and get top units, but nobody is gonna let you camp for free when they are paying thousands to be on top. Either way you got to pay to get stats like that.
    If you want to know, add me 683090500.