DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Hacking: Different Rules for Different Syndicates

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I've never seen someone so oblivious in my life

GREE has done this in the past. They have removed hacked IP. We are merely asking they remain consistant and do it again.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    This forum and game is not owned by the public or players of the game - realize that. Quit whining or find something else to do ... The only person being discredited is the one who goes on and on ...
    @dip.stick.....you add nothing of consequence to this forum. All you do is complain because half the people on the forum make so much more money than you, they can drop thousands on a game and not be affected financially in the least. You, on the other hand, not only spend zero on this game, but waste your pathetic life telling others who are doing far better than yourself, to "get a life". Grow up.

JWALT makes many good points in his post and I'm actually ashamed to say that I agree with monte wholeheartedly.....I love you monte

Gree you're pathetic.

Post Count
    Didn't they freeze the event, remove the player, and then continue the event without him? Yes, they removed the IP, but the event was still going and people had a chance to adjust to the change. You're asking for a complete reversal of placings after the event is over. Has THAT ever happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    People posting in this thread should not be unfamiliar with the way Gree decides to handle serious issues. In many instances, issues affecting very few players are fixed so they cannot happen again and that's the extent of it. Given that this issue affects an extremely small minority, say about 60 players and definitely not more than 119 players, the fact that it has been addressed and cannot happen again is all that should be expected.

Perhaps a more productive course of action would have been to keep this discussion private between Gree and whomever believes they were affected. By coming on the forum to cry (again) you have made your own bed. If Gree "gives in" to the demands being made here, a precedent will be set and everyone will start coming to the forum to complain about how hard done they are by Gree and how Gree needs to do the right thing.
    If you would have taken the time to follow and read the provided links you might have found out that the precedent exists already, has been handled properly - SAS asks only for the same. Its not just a complain in general, the fact of cheating is proven and agreed to by Gree!

3K + views is what you call a minority???

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    @dip.stick.....you add nothing of consequence to this forum. All you do is complain because half the people on the forum make so much more money than you, they can drop thousands on a game and not be affected financially in the least. You, on the other hand, not only spend zero on this game, but waste your pathetic life telling others who are doing far better than yourself, to "get a life". Grow up.
    I am sure you are of "consequence"? Your accusations seem more of an inner reflection, is that how you really feel about yourself?

And it doesn't take much to be successful at the game - buy gold and tap, guess you are not in the top 1 syn eh? Is that where this is coming from? You envious?

Or maybe coz you have some pixelated gun or car or coat you think you see the man? Hahahahaha what a joke!

And yes the entertainment value in the forums discussing things of no consequence, and for which nothing will be done is immense, hilarious!
    Last edited by dip.stick; 06-11-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The difference from SAS and TAW is that SAS uses strategy to win, they do use a lot of gold, but also strategy. TAW just uses heaps of gold...
    Cheers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    I am sure you are of "consequence"? Your accusations seem more of an inner reflection, is that how you really feel about yourself?

And it doesn't take much to be successful at the game - buy gold and tap, guess you are not in the top 1 syn eh? Is that where this is coming from? You envious?

Or maybe coz you have some pixelated gun or car or shine you think you see the man?

Hahahahaha what a joke!
    You're posting a lot today. I'm guessing it's raining where you live, go back to cutting the lawns. Don't forget to weed whack and trim the hedges.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    The difference from SAS and TAW is that SAS uses strategy to win, they do use a lot of gold, but also strategy. TAW just uses heaps of gold...
    Cheers.
    I chuckled.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    You're posting a lot today. I'm guessing it's raining where you live, go back to cutting the lawns. Don't forget to weed whack and trim the hedges.
    I am on a break from frying burgers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=SilentAssassin;1318989]During the last war, there was a hacker in TAW that scored over 5 mil ip. This hacker whom we shall not name as per forum rules, was able to do 300 k ip in 60 seconds. That is equivalent to 40 players going all out. SAS warned TAW about this player as he was booted from SAS. TAW still decided to bring him to war with them. This player in question is now banned due to extensive reports and proof submitted to GREE. He was able to score just enough to keep TAW in first place.
    [B]
    GREE has banned the player in question but they will not deduct his IP as they did in the past with the DL in HCG, and like they did in KA.
    ( http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1317091 )
    Please stop crying your 2nd every war so what ? Nobody gives af ,but I would like to point out that I sent gree proof of WARDADDY and AssaissinAce . And they didn't do nothing . Wanna know why ? Because gree is a B!t(h if you buy gold they will kiss your @$$ non stop until you stop .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by offline04 View Post
    If you would have taken the time to follow and read the provided links you might have found out that the precedent exists already, has been handled properly - SAS asks only for the same. Its not just a complain in general, the fact of cheating is proven and agreed to by Gree!

3K + views is what you call a minority???
    How many views a topic receives is not necessarily related to how many were affected by an issue. Some people just like to see all the whining by people unhappy with the results after they spent money, a lot of money, on a Gree product.

Play any Gree game long enough and you know what to expect from Gree. Get stuck in a cycle of paying Gree and complaining about whatever happened that made you complain... Only you can prevent forest fires.

Gree addressed the issue. Perhaps not to anyone's satisfaction, but it was addressed, necessary actions were taken, and the issue was addressed nevertheless.

Time to pull up the big boy pants and get over it.

(And maybe reconsider the next time you think dropping the pants is a good idea to begin with.)
    Last edited by namedud; 06-11-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sounds like it's... Refund time!!! Wohoo

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearlessheat View Post
    Please stop crying your 2nd every war so what ? Nobody gives af ,but I would like to point out that I sent gree proof of WARDADDY and AssaissinAce . And they didn't do nothing . Wanna know why ? Because gree is a B!t(h if you buy gold they will kiss your @$$ non stop until you stop .
    Really Nice one

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Some people just like to see all the whining by people unhappy with the results after they spent money, a lot of money, on a Gree product.

Play any Gree game long enough and you know what to expect from Gree. Get stuck in a cycle of paying Gree and complaining about whatever happened that made you complain... Only you can prevent forest fires.

This is what I love of this game and the forums. People whining over all things wrong and then go back for more. I love it.

Hilarious.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Didn't they freeze the event, remove the player, and then continue the event without him? Yes, they removed the IP, but the event was still going and people had a chance to adjust to the change. You're asking for a complete reversal of placings after the event is over. Has THAT ever happened?
    Thats actually a very solid point.
    Facta Non Verba