Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: new vault size?

There is a certain point at which your IPH reaches a tipping point. Basically you earn more then you can lose from attacks. So over vaulting is no big deal. However, I do also like the new max. Hopefully we won't have to wait a year for another one.

Thumbs down Tipping Point

Quote Originally Posted by Theblacklamp View Post
    There is a certain point at which your IPH reaches a tipping point. Basically you earn more then you can lose from attacks. So over vaulting is no big deal. However, I do also like the new max. Hopefully we won't have to wait a year for another one.
    I have been around since Funzio days, Vault at 10 mill, which I thought was ludicrous, however being the wise ole dog, I knew what their objective was, us to spend more money to buy money! Finally again we get our second upgrade, which I think should have been much higher than 90 mill, with the new LE Buildings upgrade cost is way above what I can afford, and I raid a lot.i know lots of others who could barely purchase the the latest LE bdlg! let alone do the 10 upgrades in enough time and money for wrapper prize...I'm more than willing to pay the cost for upgrade in my vault, cost of doing business, my first upgrade is 168 hrs, really folks, 168 hrs, not for cost of 52 million. I'm sub 300 level.

Good day, good luck....

I had difficulty to build and upgrade Nano :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Days in MW View Post
    I have been around since Funzio days, Vault at 10 mill, which I thought was ludicrous, however being the wise ole dog, I knew what their objective was, us to spend more money to buy money! Finally again we get our second upgrade, which I think should have been much higher than 90 mill, with the new LE Buildings upgrade cost is way above what I can afford, and I raid a lot.i know lots of others who could barely purchase the the latest LE bdlg! let alone do the 10 upgrades in enough time and money for wrapper prize...I'm more than willing to pay the cost for upgrade in my vault, cost of doing business, my first upgrade is 168 hrs, really folks, 168 hrs, not for cost of 52 million. I'm sub 300 level.

Good day, good luck....

CC: 650 440 850.
    MW: 456 665 278.
    KA: 355 965 722.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennetth View Post
    Agree, at 10mil IPH it's more annoying then a major loss to be attacked. It's a far more serious issue to have my 24s or 48s raided.
    +1 its better to lose 6mil from an attack than be raided 20mil, and you waste more money upgrading the vault ( the only upside of the vault increase is you can vault more money during WD)

Sweet I guess i'll save myself money by not upgrading my Vault
    VFF Legends

They should have made defensive buildings worth something rather than increasing the vault limit. I would much rather protect my buildings than 204 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    They should have made defensive buildings worth something rather than increasing the vault limit. I would much rather protect my buildings than 204 million.
    This, vault is irrelevant anymore, do something with the defense buildings. Make it where if someone really wants to raid certain buildings that they will pay a price for it. Give us something other than over all stats that would increase the defense of certain things we wish to protect the most.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

It's funny. I remember when everyone said,"Why upgrade iph? It's worthless."and "Why do I need to upgrade my unit buildings, they are useless." Look at those players now. If players haven't figured gree's tactics by now, they never will.
    If you see a vault upgrade 200+mil now, you can bet that the new LE buildings are going to cost 400mil for a lv1. Give it a few months, but it will happen. They always keep the carrot just out of reach.
    On a side note, gree has done what everyone wanted with the stats. Gave everyone high stats and low defense. Now players can raid and hit a lot more sup players, giving them a chance to compete during war. Higher defense buildings would put sup players out of reach again, and the complaining would start up again.
    If you're new to this game or old, it's always a good idea to upgrade what gree let's you upgrade.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

I'll pass. Waste of money.

Cool Twins

Quote Originally Posted by MojoJojo View Post
    It's funny. I remember when everyone said,"Why upgrade iph? It's worthless."and "Why do I need to upgrade my unit buildings, they are useless." Look at those players now. If players haven't figured gree's tactics by now, they never will.
    If you see a vault upgrade 200+mil now, you can bet that the new LE buildings are going to cost 400mil for a lv1. Give it a few months, but it will happen. They always keep the carrot just out of reach.
    On a side note, gree has done what everyone wanted with the stats. Gave everyone high stats and low defense. Now players can raid and hit a lot more sup players, giving them a chance to compete during war. Higher defense buildings would put sup players out of reach again, and the complaining would start up again.
    If you're new to this game or old, it's always a good idea to upgrade what gree let's you upgrade.
    We share the same strategy man. Maximize IPH, build up your defense and enjoy the playing. It's nice to know that we're not alone out there