12 hour amnesty comment got slammed!!!!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12 hour amnesty comment got slammed!!!!!!

Guys, chill please.

Post Count
    I am taking bets to see who has the most hackers and which team will loose the most players in the shake down tomorrow. AS STATED IN MY THREAD

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ow-Taking-Bets
    Last edited by Mastert55!; 05-21-2014 at 10:22 PM.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    My Popcorn will last if I blow my WD budget on it. Lets see.

Packet of Corn Kernals = $0.55au
    2L of Coke = $3.00au (2 for $6 special)

Budget = $100au

I'm going to a happy Popcorn Piggy
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Guys, chill please.
    DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL BRAHHH!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!! YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE, WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH OR WHAT IVE SEEN!!!!!! IM CRAZY BRAH. SOMEBODY HOLD ME BACK!!!

hahaha just kidding. And agreed CJ, lets take this to the battlefield
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's a pretty effective WD strategy. Remove 19 OSW players 2 days before war. Hating it. Haha

Post Count
    This WD is gonna be very interesting

Post Count
    Yes, with SUP fed up and OSW full of hackers waiting to be banned. We shall see what goes down in 10:35Hrs.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes
    Looking forget to see if sup1 n 2 mean what they say.
    Sitting out of the wd

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Don't recruit hackers, it's not a problem I guess. OSW wasn't the only only faction with some. Just by far had the most. Sounds like tomorrow they will have something in place to ban ones that wernt discovered also. That's some of the best news I've heard In a long time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Yes
    Sitting out of the wd
    Unless Gree gets their sh*t straight.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Yes
    Sitting out of the wd
    Or will they change name just to throw all of us off guard?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Yes, with SUP fed up and OSW full of hackers waiting to be banned. We shall see what goes down in 10:35Hrs.
    All kinks entirely worked out will probably take more than 12 hours, to be honest, and this isn't just the current situation or two factions or whatever. We're aiming the bazooka at a bigger target than that. I'd rather wait until this was in place before saying this, but the gist is that we're putting in a server fix that will (gods of technology willing) keep this kind of situation from ever being an issue again. Period. For or from anybody regardless of whatever faction they're currently in (and most of our players hop around so often that it's usually wrong to make it about faction A vs. faction B, honestly). There will probably be a couple of false positives and we'll have to sort those out, or other server weirdness, etc.

Post Count
    Why don't you throw a barracuda filter in your servers, its a crazy Firewall so people can just "tap into" your servers and alter some codes.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    All kinks entirely worked out will probably take more than 12 hours, to be honest, and this isn't just the current situation or two factions or whatever. We're aiming the bazooka at a bigger target than that. I'd rather wait until this was in place before saying this, but the gist is that we're putting in a server fix that will (gods of technology willing) keep this kind of situation from ever being an issue again. Period. For or from anybody regardless of whatever faction they're currently in (and most of our players hop around so often that it's usually wrong to make it about faction A vs. faction B, honestly). There will probably be a couple of false positives and we'll have to sort those out, or other server weirdness, etc.
    Why only now CJ. After how many years of people complaining about hackers and cheats? But one post from SUP threatening not to participate in WD unless OSW is disarmed and the whole of Gree comes out fighting. What's going on? What's the real relationship between Gree and SUP?

And - I'm just musing here - I wonder if SUP called for action only after they cleaned their own house first. I heard SUP 1 and 2 merged. Maybe because they had to boot so many unsavory accounts first? If a certain SUP player from Ireland gets banned for having 13 DBJs (yes they do stack because you're not supposed to have more than one, why don't you model it in a test environment), only then I will believe you are treating us all fairly.

By the way I'm not in a top 10 but spend enough on this game. It isn't just about the top factions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Why only now CJ. After how many years of people complaining about hackers and cheats? But one post from SUP threatening not to participate in WD unless OSW is disarmed and the whole of Gree comes out fighting. What's going on? What's the real relationship between Gree and SUP?

And - I'm just musing here - I wonder if SUP called for action only after they cleaned their own house first. I heard SUP 1 and 2 merged. Maybe because they had to boot so many unsavory accounts first? If a certain SUP player from Ireland gets banned for having 13 DBJs (yes they do stack because you're not supposed to have more than one, why don't you model it in a test environment), only then I will believe you are treating us all fairly.

By the way I'm not in a top 10 but spend enough on this game. It isn't just about the top factions.
    Didnt you already get banned like 4 times today?
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10