Why should we use the forum anymore?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should we use the forum anymore?

Post Count

Why should we use the forum anymore?

I really wonder, we do not get any information at the forum from the mods.
    So why should we be on here?
    Gree gimme one good reason.
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Steady Scribe John Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Post Count
    Its my opinion that the community should create there own forum so we can all share our info and opinions without being under the thumb of Gree. The banning , censorship, deleted posts and threads of anything they choose in my opinion is ridiculous. Hell I could have a decent forum set up in a matter of a couple days for all of us.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hannibal Smith View Post
    Its my opinion that the community should create there own forum so we can all share our info and opinions without being under the thumb of Gree. The banning , censorship, deleted posts and threads of anything they choose in my opinion is ridiculous. Hell I could have a decent forum set up in a matter of a couple days for all of us.
    The job is your my good friend.

Post Count
    Will there be more A-team graphics? Stuff going up ramps and bullets dancing around people's feet but never hitting them? If so I'm in!

DO IT.
    Greedy don't hurt us, no more.

Post Count
    Done deal, I will start working on one. I would like to reach out to the community if they have created guides or tutorials to share them once the forum is up, there is alot of info in here that has been lost and I would rather the authors share it rather than a cut and past job.
    I will post all updates and requests to my my fellow citizens of Empire City in this thread.
    If any of you have suggestions and/or requests please post them in here or contact me by PM.

Cheers

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Done deal, I will start working on one. I would like to reach out to the community if they have created guides or tutorials to share them once the forum is up, there is alot of info in here that has been lost and I would rather the authors share it rather than a cut and past job.
    I will post all updates and requests to my my fellow citizens of Empire City in this thread.
    If any of you have suggestions and/or requests please post them in here or contact me by PM.

Cheers
    All I would like is start times of events, and any info on the events (you know like A&F used to do). Also where we can find this new found forum.
    Cheers and all the best.
    The Night Prowler AKA WALDO.
    Brick seller of the year. 2013.

Post Count
    That's a great idea! They seem to be info stingy anymore!
    I'm charging rent, so pay up!

Post Count

Cheers
    Do it, I'll join!

Post Count
    http://crimecitycommunity.freeforums.org/portal.php Just did a quick set up, join to ensure you get the user name you want before its taken!!

Post Count
    Easy..to complain. Why else would you use it? There is little helpful info here anymore.

Post Count
    We should be free with info, and share with each other, teaching , and learning, not shunned! Gree disgusts me with their lack of intel, their rules, their neglect of their customers concerns and issues! It would be nice to always be able to look back at old info for future use no matter what it says, and or if it upsets gree! Ha, there gree, that was put nicely!

Post Count
    Because the community can post info on events that have not been released yet and not be in fear of being banned and/or censored.

Just a quick set up for now, will continue to work on it and get it to a workable state for everyone.

Because the community can post info on events that have not been released yet and not be in fear of being banned and/or censored.

Just a quick set up for now, will continue to work on it and get it to a workable state for everyone.
    There have historically been a number of offsite forums/ discussion sites for most of the titles. And if you want to discuss unreleased game content that someone is pulling directly from the game files using jailbreak apps or whatnot, then yes, you're going to have to do that somewhere else. This is not an unreasonable ask that people not discuss unreleased game content on the official forums, not least because it tends to change as it gets closer to release.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbide View Post
    We should be free with info, and share with each other, teaching , and learning, not shunned! Gree disgusts me with their lack of intel, their rules, their neglect of their customers concerns and issues! It would be nice to always be able to look back at old info for future use no matter what it says, and or if it upsets gree! Ha, there gree, that was put nicely!
    99.99% of everything that has been posted on these forums is still available in one form or another. When we lock or remove a thread, the majority of the time it is because most of the people posting in it have slipped over into full-on flaming or abuse against either each other or the moderators/staff. And that will continue to not be okay.

Post Count
    Why is it that you can respond to this thread but not a single word on the dozen others that actually have a legit question for you?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How come there is no longer posts from A&F? Is she not around anymore?