It's possible that sandstorm is there, but I wouldn't believe Devoted. It's a war epic, and despite forgestone being fusable, necromantle has never actually been confirmed. They seemed to have skipped right over it. It is, however, possible that they would make it fusable in an attempt to have 5 mono epics, except that I don't see cyclone becoming fusable for a very, very long time, and by that point arcane mantle is only a month behind it.

Blazestone, definitely not. If they make that fusable they wouldn't be able to pull a $2,000,000 quarter end guild war out of their ass for the fiscal reports.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

yay for epics.

Wicker armor + blackfrost rainment ---> northerners

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2..._of_fusion.jpg

Seeing some comments on the wiki saying they fused sandstorm plus this picture.

Wasp + Araknos -> Demon's (didn't know that one was fusable...)
    and after that
    Demon + Ruby -> Aegis o/t Fallen
    Vermax + Tempered -> Barbarian
    Vermax + Araknos -> Horrible Wurm
    Horrible Wurm + Eldritch -> Assasin
    Wurmshroud + Bone Harvester -> Druidic !
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Harbear View Post
    Seeing some comments on the wiki saying they fused sandstorm plus this picture.
    Apparently someone in Knights of Furyans just fused a Sandstorm, so I guess it's indeed fusable.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Sandstorm confirmed. I fused it tonight from wurmshroud and drake platemale.
    Guild Sentinel in Heart Breakers of the BB Alliance
    Arena Gold Medalist in Carnivale Clash

Max Armors: Soulshard Necromantle+, Sandstorm, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Arborsteel Vanguard, Maelstrom Irons, Blazeborne Vanguard, Tec, Vermax's Platemail+ and more

Works in Progress: Northerner's Battlegear, Raiment of Araknos

Line ID: spankymacd

Just fused the last 2 eb armors and got Northerners battlegear. One was level 21 and the other was level 1.

Got Northerners with Tempered Battlegear and Leviathan. Since the guy above me got it as well, I would guess they upped the chances for it now that it is the collection event reward.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Fused wickers mantle with wraithscale and got Northerners... AS WELL!!! I think they upped the chances for notherners being that the two above me have gotten it as well.

I just fused moontide and blazeborn both 99
    I got a very disappointing soulshard at 70
    it's very long time I don't spend a penny, now I think I will play even less

I fused a fire/air with a water and got the Northeners battlegear!

2epics

Just fused northerners and blazeborne, are they worth leveling I can't make eb+ thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XBDMRRFPN View Post
    I just fused moontide and blazeborn both 99
    I got a very disappointing soulshard at 70
    it's very long time I don't spend a penny, now I think I will play even less
    your the idiot who fused 2 epics with nothing higher than that epic...

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrald View Post
    Just fused northerners and blazeborne, are they worth leveling I can't make eb+ thanks
    both are good, id say level the north first, blaze later. north is newer and the newer ones tend to have better stats
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrald View Post
    Blaze will be good for the upcoming two EB's. The next one is Water/Spirit and the one after is Spirit/Air (supposedly). It'll be sort of weak against the next EB but it'll still be better than Northerner's. Unless you already have some good fire armors (like the current EB and last EB) then you can go with Northerner's. All up to you.
    no

Anything more about runic being fuseable? It says on the wiki, but I have doubts...