GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why all the hate for SUP?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badvock View Post
    Thankyou for this post.

My inability to avoid this thread is because I myself have some resentment for SUP because of past treatment from some of its members. I was deliberately targeted by some because I apparently had the nerve to raid a member. The attitude of that was one of, 'how dare you, I'm now going to get several of my faction members to constantly raid you now to teach you a lesson.' This arrogance has tainted my opinion to this day. I'm all for rivalry but to me, when someone acts as arrogantly as they did, I have no respect for them, must be the Aussie in me.

This forum has become a grounds for mud slinging, for all sides and its getting old. Yes everyone likes to read a drama and eat some popcorn but its all starting to look like kids arguing because the sky is blue (or isn't). For your reasons mentioned in your post, I don't disagree, keep up the good fight, but as I said in my first post, to me, it is a few who reflect badly on the rest. This thread asked the question, 'Why don't people like SUP' it was a good platform for people to air grievances, I stated mine and stayed to see others. After reading though it this morning, it has once again sunk to a squabble between you and your some foes. What you posted here was the first level headed response i've seen from you in a long time. It was encouraging.
    So if I will start thread Why people hate Badvock? we will have discussion about that? I think you are full of it. SUP does not target people because you raided one member. This is complete bs. Never was never will. This is not a policy or viewpoint of leadership. Yes if you harassed somebody or may be psoted some crap you got some rough treatment. So stop making up stuff.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Individuals attack and raid back after someone hits them, so why not groups. It's a war game, I'm not personally bothered by attacks and raids, and these days I mostly ignore them. I'll even give speed dial to to ows players. They seem to think they're getting over in me, for taking my gree pixel cash. It would be easy enough to prevent it, collect more timely, ( I have a life, I collect when I do) my bases provide more income than I can use if I never collected any of it myself. That part of the game has become rather boring to me, I rarely bother to raid for cash myself. I do enjoy agitating with simple logic, lol. Seems my words bother them more than the attacks and raids, I just use those to get their attention. I have a good laugh at it all.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    A narrow point of view, we dislike SUP because they run efficient war plays. LOL. I'm reminded of a certain large bird with its head in sand. If one cant read what has been posted and see numerous reasons why they have a bad name then you obviously have a one sided view on the subject. As I've said previously, most members are decent people, its the few who spoil it for the rest.

Message to UMP, if you won't to change peoples view of your faction, then start up some positive PR because all we see is your nasty side on many forum posts. Now don't go saying, I'm just defending my team, they started it. Be the bigger man and step up.
    FIrst off let me say I don't hate sup and not really sure what the 3letter abreviations are as far as the other factions. Honestly don't care. I do agree with ump doing more harm then good to his factions image by his postings in forum. I maybe a little nieve but I would expect people to report hackers and glitches to gree in tickets and again nieve I suppose I would expect gree to take them seriously. We all have our perception of how gree handles its business. However all this finger pointing name calling and general disdain flooding these forums is truly sad. I have played this game for more then 2 years and I am leader of my own faction(top 250-400). I do understand everyone hates(envys) the top team no biggie is part of life. But seriously ump your doing more harm with your post then the haters. You maybe be the nice helpful kind person you claim to be , don't know .. but your post are making you appear to be a troll. Personally I think all these mud slinging post should be deleted as soon as a mod finds them does nothing to improve the quality of the game. The facts are simple sup will remain number one til someone consistently outspends them.. get a bigger wallet or accept your place. I am proud of my crew we have built a solid team some gold users mostly not and we put in our time and energy to try to improve our placement. We are human we get frustrated when we are beat by lower ranked factions but what we don't do is make butts of ourselves publicly(in forum) because we lost. Like most in this game my factions has grown from a top 2500 to were it is threw hard work and team work and yes some actual cash. the top factions can take a lesson from the other factions.. Its a game enjoy it play it get better take higher places .. when it becomes a job or you find yourself talking trash in a forum.. time to put it down and walk away. Well that is my take agree or don't.. but ump... recognize what your post due to your public image for your entire faction.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I don't think you may realize what they do. You didn't seem to read the part about not being worried what people think either way. I do nothing more than respond to others people comments, and answer questions, though seem to want me to answer in ways that confirm to their views. also there have been periods of time when I havnt responded. That actually seemed to make it worse. Again, everyone comes on here and has a diff idea of what they think they want me to do. I want everyone to do what I want also. If people didn't cheat, most of the discussions I. Here would have never happened. Since every thinks that will never stop, guess these discussions won't either.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    So if I will start thread Why people hate Badvock? we will have discussion about that? I think you are full of it. SUP does not target people because you raided one member. This is complete bs. Never was never will. This is not a policy or viewpoint of leadership. Yes if you harassed somebody or may be psoted some crap you got some rough treatment. So stop making up stuff.
    I know your trolling but ill bite.

Do you even read past the second line of a comment or are you that hate filled and resentful that you cant try and see another's point of view. Did say it was all of SUP, NO, it was some members who considered themselves above others and saw their membership in SUP made them superior to everyone else. They where arrogant and wilfully displayed it. I don't care who you are or how much money you have, If you have a bad attitude, I wont respect you. Start a thread talking about me, I don't care, start a club if you wont too.

You bring up policy and viewpoint of leadership, once again did I say all of SUP, no, the members who where responsible mostly likely weren't part of SUP1 but idiots who had just joined. Did the experience leave a bad taste in my mouth, yes. Do I sit at home and cry about it, no.

Question Genen, are you in SUP? because from your post I see a lot of hate and arrogance coming through and its doing little to make me think you different to the individuals I've mentioned.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Post Count
    I don't mind getting raided, hell, I don't collect my buildings on time anyway and with a 56m IPH I get frequent visitors. The actions in game don't bother me, level my base, take all my money, no biggie, but if you think you are better then me just because your an member of SUP or any other faction and I have submit to you because of it, you will quickly get my back up. Its all about a players attitude and some go on power trips when they get the slightest hit of position.

As I've said before, its the few who spoil it for the rest.
    If you take a chance and succeed, it was worth it.

If you take a chance and fail, try again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    After reading everything UMP has said, I can make no other conclusion then he is a forum Troll. With a guy or girl (no one really knows for sure who we are on the end of the keyboard) like this as the leader of SUP. I think we have our answer to why people don't like them. End of discussion.
    Do you see any other player on here get targeted and accused and questioned like UMP does? The same thing happened with ferr and people didn't like him either. A lot of these people expect that they can berate him and accuse h of cheating and his faction that he has built being illegitimate, then say he is a troll when he defends himself. What if I did the same thing to you Badvock? Started specific threads to berate you? Tell me you wouldn't respond, tell me you would take the beating everyday like everyone expects UMP
    to
    Last edited by Superdude; 04-30-2014 at 05:26 AM.
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    This is a very competitive game - one that attracts intellectuals (mostly) and lots of testosterone. The adrenaline gets going and people get behind their War Face and the anger and hatred comes out from those that are socially undeveloped enough to put those primal feelings in check.

Sure a little smack talk and banter are part of the game - but outright hatred and deep bitterness are personal traits that only get magnified when someone is in a competitive mindset.

There are several from Sup who continuously and blindly post hateful remarks towards OSW and there are just as many OSW here posting hateful comments back at Sup. I recognize a few names in both factions that I have bumped into over the past two years in other factions and recall a few of them always being the azzhoIe in the private chat apps - quick to jump in and point fingers at their own team mates with no teamwork attitude at all other than kill kill kill and leave the weak behind - so it's no surprise that they clawed their way up to the top 2 factions. (Sup & OSW) and now with a bunch of Alpha Male a Blood Thirsty wild eyed beasts all crammed together - what do you expect ?

There are some great people who I have tremendous respect for in those factions as well - but with 120 of the top spenders with huge competitive egos - there are bound to be some slightly insane loose cannons hiding in their midst.

Even I have been on the receiving end of some super nasty posts with personal attacks and unnecessary bitterness - so I just learned to tune out those extremely bitter individuals - pity them - and move on to ignore anything that they post as nothing more than a pitiful person in real life who I would never associate with and count it out as tiny men who hate their own lives so much - they have to try and tear down everyone else to their miserable level. The saying is true - misery LOVES company.

The reason this game and community survives is because of the bond between gentleman. Like I said before - it is quite the statement of social maturity that we go inside a game and bash each other - then come here to share strategy and information and have a virtual beer together. Those that aren't socially developed enough to separate the two and come here to spew hatred - well - they only look foolish to the rest of us - which is why we put on so much weight eating all this popcorn.

Haterz gonna Hate - that's the answer to the OP question.
    Ahh McDoc, a very wise post indeed. Good to read.
    If anyone is still asking this question, read this^
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Here's a little snippet I read today, in reference to the issue with Donald sterling and the clippers. I know the game issues Arnt on the same level, but it's the same basic answer I've given over and over when people want me to shut up about the cheating.
    ''We can't remove racism from American society any more than we can remove murder,'' Edwards said. ''But just because we can't remove it, that doesn't mean we shouldn't fight it.''

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA professional athletes (and real life issues) are now being contrasted with MW 'wannabe' professional TAPPERS and imaginary issues.

Yeah, that works.

LMFAO

Scurry on...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    White, no offense at all. Sam, stands for super united pirates. Afro, your team has come on the forums almost since wd began, and chastised up/sup. Alleged hacking etc, all of which has been adressed over and over, sorry that most people have not agreed with you, guess that tells you something. No, we don't owe anyone any answers. We give answers and either they get translated into something different that what's said, or they continue to say they have not been answered. Those people have no interest in answers, and that's obvious for all to see.
    Care to answer why you have those 3 big 600k attack planes Ump???? I recall you saying you would not condone that type of behavior??? Your rank is to low to purchase those valor planes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Afro View Post
    Care to answer why you have those 3 big 600k attack planes Ump???? I recall you saying you would not condone that type of behavior??? Your rank is to low to purchase those valor planes.
    Maybe he didn't know them planes was there?
    The dude says he'd rat out anyone, guess he'll rat himself out now. LOL
    Doncha just love ironic endings, or is this one sardonic?
    Either way, the more that genius lectures, the better it gets. LOLOL

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You're still not relevant PJ, go crawl back in your hole. I know you're incapable of reading and comprehending. You always had that problem. I do agree, you always treated people like they wernt real, but imaginary computer creations. So in your world, maybe nothing is real. Afro, why don't you ask your lemming buddy, Etoon. I posted to him. Not going to repeat myself untold times,because none of you get it. If there's any words too big for you to understand, try googling them. Either go with that, or it's a display error, gree is looking into it.

Banned
    Post Count
    That PJ fella must have really got to you. LULZ

You always bring him up, Braggin' Commander. LMFAO

He's cool and all that, but I don't have visions of dudes dancing in me head.
    He's a great guy and all, so far as I know, never really met him in person and all; but he told me, he was just pretending.

Seeking relevance in an irrelevant, pretend world. LOL
    Like I care. I don't.
    Carry on....time's a wasting, don't you know, and then like Cinderella, oh well you know. LOL

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

This may be surprising

I don't like some sup's but what's right is right. I'll give credit to speed ump as he did mention in another thread that he discovered another glitch and contacted gree twice about his findings.