Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Also for you osw guys, a few sups did check out this glitch for one or two units to see if what they heard was true, and emails sent to gree to have extra units removed once it was confirmed. So bring it on. And by the way, go back and count, many did by several complete full sets, and only have those one or two extra bonus units. I have a ticket in myself for another glitch I found by accident. The response I got at first , was obvious they did not read what I wrote, I'm on my second ticket to have it corrected, and will keep doing so until it is. I won't explain it in case others will try to abuse it
    When are you booting your Rum drinking friend? The one with 10 Rares.

Yes I have 39 Rares. Its on my inventory for all to see. I hit your chum Genen with them a bazillion times already today.

But you get to decide whats a legitimate transaction?

Really?

Why are you only talking about OSW, when 100's of players have bought these units?

Yes! Bought. Every single unit cost people gold. Every single one. It might not be a price that you like, but since when did you become the Gree pricing manager?

Again, please answer the question when are you booting the Rum drinker, and Jeremiah, per your very first post on this subject.
    Last edited by chozzer; 04-26-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Thanks Afro, you confirmed what I already knew with your comment. Osw has a mole. Nice to get confirmation. I'll be happy to see your what osw I'd going to do with their abuser. What? Nothing? Your leadership is in compliance and I'd bet recommends doing it, seeing how several of the officers there have used the glitch.

Post Count
    Thanks Afro, you confirmed what I already knew with your comment. Osw has a mole. Nice to get confirmation. I'll be happy to see your what osw I'd going to do with their abuser. What? Nothing? Your leadership is in compliance and I'd bet recommends doing it, seeing how several of the officers there have used the glitch.
    Oh my god?? You are trying to lecture a faction about using underhand tactics? Do you ever notice anything that goes on in your faction, or in your eyes is it fully justified because you are "testing the problem".

If you hadn't noticed this thread was asking if you, as leader of SUP1 were going to boot the players within your faction that have exploited the LE sets. It is not a difficult question? Yes or No will suffice.

I am not interested in you rants about this and that, throwing mud as OSW which to be honest is so last year.

Are you a man of your word or not?

Banned
    Post Count
    As I suspected more deflection talk lol

This is very simple I will ask yet again. Are you going to boot your players???? (which you were quoted on the forum saying you would not tolerate)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zineye12 View Post
    Oh my god?? You are trying to lecture a faction about using underhand tactics? Do you ever notice anything that goes on in your faction, or in your eyes is it fully justified because you are "testing the problem".

If you hadn't noticed this thread was asking if you, as leader of SUP1 were going to boot the players within your faction that have exploited the LE sets. It is not a difficult question? Yes or No will suffice.

I am not interested in you rants about this and that, throwing mud as OSW which to be honest is so last year.

Are you a man of your word or not?
    He will not answer the question and I assure you he will not boot some of his biggest players. That's a 100% sure thing all we will hear is what OSW did wrong. Remember Ump is the MW angel. As the leader of the top faction it amazes me how he turns a blind eye on what people do regarding glitches right under his nose.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Afro View Post
    He will not answer the question and I assure you he will not boot some of his biggest players. That's a 100% sure thing all we will hear is what OSW did wrong. Remember Ump is the MW angel. As the leader of the top faction it amazes me how he turns a blind eye on what people do regarding glitches right under his nose.
    As I suspected more deflection talk lol

This is very simple I will ask yet again. Are you going to boot your players???? (which you were quoted on the forum saying you would not tolerate)
    Of course he won't.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chozzer View Post
    Of course he won't.
    So the knight in shining armor routine is all for show.

Publicly quoting you will boot your own players and then ignoring the fact that they have used the glitch makes you no better than anyone else, infact it probably makes you worse.

Man up and follow through on your statement or lose all respect on this forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Inventory Check..... Add the following person to the list of SUP players caught exploiting the FA LE buy

Zakookas SUP 1 has I LE set but........ has 4 rare's, 5 un-common's, and 12 common's

Looks like a lot of SUP players are getting the boot????

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy54 View Post
    What happened in FA was for sure not a hack and glitch is a stretch. How do you know gree did not knowingly make it part of the event? Keep in mind this has been happening since the inception of FA....
    LOL, this has been done by a certain UNOFFICIAL CONtractor since like forever.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looks like osw will have what, four players left after this,lol. Chozzer, nice to hear you admit you have no problems cheating, you're right where you belong. Keep drinking the kool aid with your good buddies there. You fools got caught red handed, and your best defense is to try to point out that others in the game have?Pitiful. I want gree to deal with anyone who has used that glitch, as they should. Read the tos chozzer and friends. You might not think it has any standing, but since not one person has had the Juevos to sue them over it, I'd say it's a safe bet you won't when the sentence is handed down on what is obviously a violation of it, despite whatever twist you'd like to call it. It's cheating, at least man up and admit it, take your punishment and move on, you all sound like a group of school girls whining.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Oh, and I used to get the same kind of bs about us being the gree police way back in the early days. People were posting all kinds of profane and racist remarks in public, and we hunted them down too. Just keep crying, we don't care, it's music to our ears

Lurker
    Post Count
    Stephen, answer the simple question, yes or no, are you booting all the sups we have identified from your faction? Yes or no.

INSTRUCTIONS: this won't take you long to check, go in game to faction (since you have games in both sup 1 and 2 it should be easy for you), click on members, click on the members name and then scroll through their inventory. The carrier sticks out like a sore thumb under sea as does the sub but they all are pretty easy to find.

Oh, and I used to get the same kind of bs about us being the gree police way back in the early days. People were posting all kinds of profane and racist remarks in public, and we hunted them down too. Just keep crying, we don't care, it's music to our ears

Banned
    Post Count
    Ump so I will assume you will not answer a direct question about booting your players means they stay.

Hypocrite

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looks like osw will have what, four players left after this,lol. Chozzer, nice to hear you admit you have no problems cheating, you're right where you belong. Keep drinking the kool aid with your good buddies there. You fools got caught red handed, and your best defense is to try to point out that others in the game have?Pitiful. I want gree to deal with anyone who has used that glitch, as they should. Read the tos chozzer and friends. You might not think it has any standing, but since not one person has had the Juevos to sue them over it, I'd say it's a safe bet you won't when the sentence is handed down on what is obviously a violation of it, despite whatever twist you'd like to call it. It's cheating, at least man up and admit it, take your punishment and move on, you all sound like a group of school girls whining.
    How did we get "caught" exactly? It was always going to be completely obvious that Gree had made a pricing error for anyone who had bought those units at 60 Gold a piece.

Yes, bought.

Back to the question, have you booted your players yet?

Post Count
    Ump so I will assume you will not answer a direct question about booting your players means they stay.

Hypocrite
    So why all the bad press about OSW if you don't take action yourself?

What about the other factions who took advantage?

Am I missing something here?

We don't need you analysis of each individual you are addressing or details of why they should drink a kool aid. A simple yes or no, as asked for numerous times. Maybe you could ask a grown up to explain the question?