2 month stalker - how possible?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 month stalker - how possible?

2 month stalker - how possible?

Hi everybody,

This one is for the experts: My hood is infected with a stalker coming back several times per day to rob a few high income buildings (mostly 12h/15h LTBs). This goes for nearly 2 months now. In general no problem as my important cash cows are 24h buildings which I usually manage to collect on time. But I really would like to know how he keeps finding me!?

Can't be the newsfeed, robbed him once but that was ages ago so the entry must be long gone.

Can it be the rival's list? Tried that by pushing the refresh button over and over again until his name came up. Took ages, so pretty unlikely that somebody would take this pain several times a day only to rob some 2m cash.

Does he simply keep my hood open all the time? Unlikely either, as his stats are constantly improving so he must be active doing quests.

So how the hack does he do it? Cheating?

Cheers

CF

Lurker
    Post Count

Hey

I have the same problem. However, I can deal with this person. What I want to know, is do you get stronger??? Currently, I am level 155 and have people odf level 140 & below conintually rob me...yet I cannot retaliate because it seems they are stronger! WTF!

It's always the same guy, his stats and level seem to improve at moderate speed, little faster than mine. I could retaliate but didn't do so yet. Had many of those poor souls in the past and they always went away when the news feed expired. This time it's different though

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There's a buddy of mine in another syndicate who I always use for case event and EB spawns by hitting his laundros and such. I always see him within 10 refreshes of the RL, and if you have a decently fast phone and, I suppose, network connection, the time it takes to refresh the RL and browse through the list really only take about 5 seconds.

If you find a person who has a decent IPH but rarely collects on time, it's probably a worthy investment of time to search for them in the RL, especially if you have multiple targets that you always search for.

As long as he's within 30 or so levels of you, and within +/- 50% or so of your strength, I think he'll be in your RL (or, you'll be in his)

Post Count
    Lvl up & change name to Alex & move your buildings around

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Lvl up & change name to Alex
    lol
    I'm always checkin on Alex... Those are worth lookin through!
    Changing name is just a short break. There will be others who might stalk you...

And yes its the rival list. If you have 8-10 high iph targets its worth to hit the refresh button until you're out of stamina.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corporate_finance View Post
    It's always the same guy, his stats and level seem to improve at moderate speed, little faster than mine. I could retaliate but didn't do so yet. Had many of those poor souls in the past and they always went away when the news feed expired. This time it's different though
    I've had stalkers in the past, though not for that long.

Some people are just jerks basically.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's the rival list bro. I log on often, and most of the times is one same guy on the top of the list. And why u are so upset? I am out or the game for one hour and some one colect. I don't mind I'll colect 20-30 time more. I newer check who it is. For me is same I don't have any way that money.

Ok, so it's rival list. Thanks for the enlightenment! What a nerd :-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yes, it happens. you do develop stalkers in this game.

just consider it flattery.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol ur talking about me hitting ur buildings sorry i dont only hit yours .. i do hit other hoods too when bored..

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    lol ur talking about me hitting ur buildings sorry i dont only hit yours .. i do hit other hoods too when bored..
    guess not as your language is much more sophisticated than his :-)

Post Count
    I have one now from Indian nation, he is a prick, name is stalker
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Drop some mob members, go below 480 or so

Post Count
    I've seen news feed that have info from 40+ days prior