GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I raise my IPH?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Ok. I cleared a bit. Take a look.
    http://i.imgur.com/zpqw03j.jpgo

I took the wholesale out and am building another loft also.
    Better. At this point, do not level up any other building except the Lofts (you want to alternate between them, e.g. once you're done taking Loft #1 to level 2, start saving again to level up Loft #2 to level 2, and continue this pattern until both are at least level 4). If you had an upgrade cost modifier, I would suggest both Lofts to level 5 before saving up to buy the NC. Whatever you rob will need to be reinvested into Loft upgrades (at least for now). If you don't have an upgrade cost modifier and/or maxed-out syn Building Output bonus, saving up for building upgrades will be a long and grinding process.

Seeing as the payout from the Lofts aren't great, there's no way around it: you have to rob others constantly to make up the difference. Target LTBs exclusively, if you can (as the majority incur 1-3 XP per rob attempt).

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Horrible advice to delete the other buildings. At low IPH those buildings are very useful. Especially as an active player, he could have focused on upgrades such as ice cream shop and Italian restaurant, while saving for his loft and MT upgrades. At his level of IPH every $$ counts. There are other decent ones that should be in the mix as save upgrades as well, because you should always be upgrading. If you aren't upgrading something, you are limiting your IPH growth, no matter how small a gain it would be.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gREeALIST View Post
    Better. At this point, do not level up any other building except the Lofts (you want to alternate between them, e.g. once you're done taking Loft #1 to level 2, start saving again to level up Loft #2 to level 2, and continue this pattern until both are at least level 4). If you had an upgrade cost modifier, I would suggest both Lofts to level 5 before saving up to buy the NC. Whatever you rob will need to be reinvested into Loft upgrades (at least for now). If you don't have an upgrade cost modifier and/or maxed-out syn Building Output bonus, saving up for building upgrades will be a long and grinding process.

Seeing as the payout from the Lofts aren't great, there's no way around it: you have to rob others constantly to make up the difference. Target LTBs exclusively, if you can (as the majority incur 1-3 XP per rob attempt).
    I don't have any mods that deflates my income. I do have the goodfellas class if that helps much.
    The problem is that when I rob, I only get 20-30k a person using all my stamina. Should I camp someone? I found someone with a level 6 loft, so how does camping work? Do I just keep checking up on them?

Post Count
    Personally on my mini I have every cash building I can get for my level and a few gold buildings. Obviously my higher iph is going to come from my lofts and movie theaters but while saving up for those upgrades I upgrade my smaller buildings. When your iph is low then those buildings really help out. However I do agree there comes a time when there is no use for the small iph buildings and it wouldn't do any harm to sell them but that doesn't come until your over 100k iph at least. Also upgrade type a buildings before type b.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I only have 11 buildings, but an iph of over 100k. Lofts movie theaters beachside inn, slice rink LTB Dominican restaurant and Internet company. Lofts Dominican resultant a and movie theaters are what you want to level up the most

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    horrible horrible advice to delete cash buildings, money is money!!! at 12.5mil iph I only delete cash buildings if I am desperate for space, have no def buildings to delete and can't afford the next expansion.

I still have most buildings and collect from them on a regular basis, I love my 1Hr buildings as they pay for box event opens + 80k into my bank and also make it clear when a box can be opened as I do the two together!

unless you are absolutely desperate for space please don't delete cash buildings, every penny counts buddy! that's like rounding every purchase you make to the nearest dollar/pound/whatever, imagine the difference that would make over a month!
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    I only have 11 buildings, but an iph of over 100k. Lofts movie theaters beachside inn, slice rink LTB Dominican restaurant and Internet company. Lofts Dominican resultant a and movie theaters are what you want to level up the most
    in my experience LTB's normally offer better upgrade paths than the existing buildings, when you get to high levels existing buildings have crazy long upgrade times!
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I needed the space anyways.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Horrible advice to delete the other buildings. At low IPH those buildings are very useful. Especially as an active player, he could have focused on upgrades such as ice cream shop and Italian restaurant, while saving for his loft and MT upgrades. At his level of IPH every $$ counts. There are other decent ones that should be in the mix as save upgrades as well, because you should always be upgrading. If you aren't upgrading something, you are limiting your IPH growth, no matter how small a gain it would be.
    While I do agree on the Ice Cream Shop and Italian Restaurant as good entry IPH starters , it doesn't appear that he had either to begin with. He would need gold to purchase the Ice Cream Shop, but the Italian Restaurant would be one of the better entry point investments; this would be worth upgrading in the short term.

Given that his IPH is ~$19K presently, there isn't too much harm in selling off lesser buildings with weak returns and/or lengthy ROI. On the one hand, I agree that he should be upgrading something constantly, but at the same time, some buildings are just sinkholes as investments, and my belief is that he might be better off focusing on some other money buildings with those same funds (such as the Italian Restaurant). He can still collect from the remaining buildings, but some of those aren't worth upgrading, even if the upgrade costs are inexpensive. I can't think of a more obvious example than the Warehouse, not because of the 48-hour collection times, but the amount of income collected at the end of 2 days.

Ideally, I would have started with purchasing and leveling some affordable IPH earners (like the Italian Restaurant, Ice Cream Shop, Laundromat, T-shirt Stand), then move on to Movie Theater, followed by the Loft, and lastly, the Nightclub (purchased my first after 4 months of playing and collecting from all of my buildings regularly, when I used to be an hourly player). For the IPH behemoths among us, feel free to add your own tips to benefit upstart players like the OP. Yeah, the community isn't the same one from a year ago (when I started, when players like The Billionaire contributed daily advice) and the game has lost its direction, but forum members still need a helping hand now and again.

Lurker
    Post Count
    with new rivals list creating 24 hour buildings and upgrading them is the best way that way you can set a timer.

the main way to bulid your IPH quicly is to only focus on type A bulidings. here the link to see all the info you need.

http://crimecity.wikia.com/wiki/Payout_of_building

Type A buildings have an income growth like the following:

Level Income Multiplier
    1 1x
    2 3x
    3 6x
    4 10x
    5 15x
    6 22x
    7 31x
    8 42x
    9 55x
    10 75x

$360 Ice Cream Shop - $95 - Gold Building

Italian Restaurant - $140

Laundromat - $5

Loft - $11,000 Mansion -

$850 - Gold Building

Movie Theater - $3,100

Nightclub - $175,000

Pawn Shop - $125

Pizza Parlor - $30

Souvenir Store - $60

Tattoo Parlor - $105

Techno Club - $1,000 - Gold Building

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for the helpful advice everyone!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you want a bit of money somewhat quick is go to train yard and kill Lorenzo Genova 40 times then you get a nightclub

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lorenzo pays around a million per kill and it's pretty cheap to get the things needed to kill him unless you don't want lots of exp then it's a bad idea