War warblers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War warblers

Post Count

War warblers

well after seeing that they placed 51st this war even tho they have screenshots of their war points that is like 55wd points higher then the team that placed 50th..im not sure how gree says they checked the rewards which we all can see that but WW ended up total points of 5,500,492 and got 51st place..and the 50th place team got 5,500,438..i would love to know how that is even possible..it seems unfair that gree would do this and if it can happen to them it can happen to us all..gree any word on this when the 51st spot team has more points then the 50th place team?
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All I can say is, WOW. Not that we should be surprised, with all the other issues and glitches....

I'm sorry, war warblers. You guys are a good team, and top 50 comes with a substantial price tag. I hope you guys get this sorted.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent1200 View Post
    All I can say is, WOW. Not that we should be surprised, with all the other issues and glitches....

I'm sorry, war warblers. You guys are a good team, and top 50 comes with a substantial price tag. I hope you guys get this sorted.
    yea im not in there but a buddy posted me the screenshots of the final points they had and then the winners list come out and they are suppose to be top 50 not the other..and all gree tickets that send in they said they checked and they was 51st and was awarded the top 75 prize well duh but how do they explain that WW had more points then the top 50 team and still got 51st..it makes no sense and something fishy going on so i thought i would make a thread and see if this happen to other teams out there..gree needs to do the right thing esp when all the proff is provided
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The top 50 team might have got the edge at the end and really did beat them to the punch or it didn't register near the end of the campaign I guess. I may be entirely wrong, but it's just an idea. :/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D1E Luke View Post
    The top 50 team might have got the edge at the end and really did beat them to the punch or it didn't register near the end of the campaign I guess. I may be entirely wrong, but it's just an idea. :/
    well accoding to the final points posted by gree they did not is what im saying..i thought the same thing i have screenshots of WW final points..like it shows us what we scored on the AMENIA top left corner and accoding to grees winner thread the WW won top 50 by 55 points but still got 51st spot unless greee got a typo in their own winners thread
    Retired to free playing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmmm. Very interesting. I'm sure one of the fine moderators around here will be happy to look into such an anomaly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Proof is in the pudding...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ist!&p=1247696

I'd say they deserve it!
    Last edited by Bobble64; 03-26-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Post Count
    Hmmm. Wonder if they sent tickets in with the screen shots. That could probably help out.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    well accoding to the final points posted by gree they did not is what im saying..i thought the same thing i have screenshots of WW final points..like it shows us what we scored on the AMENIA top left corner and accoding to grees winner thread the WW won top 50 by 55 points but still got 51st spot unless greee got a typo in their own winners thread
    Typo error or not, Gree should double check before posted, since it's officially posted, Gree should do the damage control and award your faction the 50th position.....moo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    photos are easily photo shopped. Someone could be butt hurt that they just missed out.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I can assure you this isn't photoshopped.. The whole team took screenshots and have sent in tickets.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sounds like GREE is now saying they acknowledge the mistake, and aren't able to do anything to compensate, but will make sure they talk to the developers so it doesn't happen to anyone else...

That's pretty lame GREE.

Post Count
    Looks like the warblers are finally getting responses back. This ticket says the leaderboards are not fully accurate, but their devices points are 100% accurate when the event ends? So if the warblers scored more points, according to their devices, than the rank 50 team, why was a lower score posted on the forums than what they had if their devices are 100% accurate?
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobble64 View Post
    Sounds like GREE is now saying they acknowledge the mistake, and aren't able to do anything to compensate, but will make sure they talk to the developers so it doesn't happen to anyone else...

That's pretty lame GREE.
    Unable to do something and unwilling to do something are completely different things. We all know that someone there SHOULD be capable of correcting THEIR mistake. Apparently, what they should have said was they were not willing to correct THEIR problem.

It's a shame that players have to chase a leaderboard that has now (after the fact) been clearly stated by GREE... "Is not 100% accurate". Hmmmm. That should have been information that all players were privied to before they spent their hard earned money chasing fictitious totals.

When I see this kind of constantly repeated non-sense from a multi-million dollar company...sure makes me glad that I am a free player
    Last edited by Evil Mastermind; 03-27-2014 at 08:45 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    With War Warblers being a top 50 faction would they rather they just contact Apple/iTunes support for a refund of money spent during the war? If it were me I would take the information from GREE stating they acknowledge the mistake, but won't fix it and get my money back for ALL gold spent during the war. When you admit fault there is no argument for disputing a refund.

It sounds like GREE hasn't thought this one through. With players in the gold program, that's a lot of money they'll lose to not correct their mistake...