Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sunfire View Post
    CJ had dropped them few tickets and their replies is as following :
    Thank you for contacting Gree Support.

I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues. While I am unable to compensate with money, gold or units for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update.
    It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    Thats ****.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

What did everyone expect to happen. CJ come out on a white horse and be your knight in shining armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Absolutely correct. We are spending money without the certainty of winning. We are play a game of chance.....GREE has turned us into gamblers!!!! We are lured by a virtual prize that is useless in real life.

So I agree that if we are spending our money then we should demand that we get something in return. One cannot spend $99 for a vault with nothing to show. Come on GREE.
    After dumping a vault on this LTQ, I've made one decision. No more gold on "game of chance" ..... I refuse to spend money on events where the final prize depends on some random drop of prizes. So I will not expend gold on these new LTQs, case or box events. I need to be assured of what I'm getting!!!!

Just stop buying gold period. The lack of customer support they give is horrible. It's ok complain some more and you will still continue to buy vaults and support the company that screws you over at least once a month. They need a disclaimer for the game that reads "prepare for anal violations and we don't care how you feel afterwards because we still got your money and you don't the prize. Have a nice day!"

After spending over one vault gold on Tildas Bracket and got nothing im quitting spending any more gold on LTQs anymore, having RNG drop system with a company like gree is just sad, its like throwing your hard earned money in the toilet.
    thanks you gree, no more LTQ money from me anymore, im out....

Its only -5% time, get over it, I bet it will be the prize for the top 750 tier next war or something like that.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

So I cleared stage 4, then the quest disappeared. When I logged back in, my energy was gone, and I was at the beginning of stage 4 again.

Now I've done stage 4 twice. No idea if I will have to do it a third, fourth, or fifth time.

Fantastic!

Hmmm...If I read all this it's really bad. Gree can not give gold or real money back they are wrighting, but they can be more creative for us and for their bank account. Gree maybe as a compensation you can give away a consolation reward to all the people who put energy/gold into this LTQ?

Does anymore know if the stat add-ons from the Hacks are added before or after the modifier? Doesn't make a huge difference but was just curious if anyone knew.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSthlm View Post
    After spending over one vault gold on Tildas Bracket and got nothing im quitting spending any more gold on LTQs anymore, having RNG drop system with a company like gree is just sad, its like throwing your hard earned money in the toilet.
    thanks you gree, no more LTQ money from me anymore, im out....
    Yeah I completed all three parts and pop up said I had the rewards. Went to check on my bonus's and they weren't there. Restarted game hoping the would show up. Instead it said I had two parts to finish on one, and 1 part to finish on the other. So I tried again and got now where. Have emailed help but with little hope ans they are very slack at answering... Guess another person is going to find a game where the company wants you to keep playing. Gree just don't care about their players.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Its only -5% time, get over it, I bet it will be the prize for the top 750 tier next war or something like that.
    I'd be really surprised.
    Wild guess for next war mods: under 100 - atk, over 100 - def.
    Gree are very original, you know.

Run time gunman defeated more than 10 times and i got only gui suit, still not gun atk hack
    I got del package but not counted for run time item set. Very nice
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Honestly this has been the worst event yet. From gold users trying to finish the event and getting screwed only to have to do it again and again to everyone else hits not counting and prizes disappearing. This event was a debacle. Each event gets worse and worse. What is Gree doing with the money they are making off this game, because it's not going in to development, testing, or customer support? I would hope that this is the final straw that makes the gold buyers stop buying gold for a while to show that enough is enough. When they see gold buying diminish they would hopefully ask the question why is this happening and maybe we need to refocus and improve things. By continuing to buy gold you are showing them that everything is fine and you agree with the direction the game is going. The minute they start losing money they have some decisions to make as they have shareholders to answer to.

this cycle is one to forget and it's really not fun anymore..

Does somebody completed this LTQ?
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw