Lost Account

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lost Account

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Lost Account

Could any admin assist on Ticket #1387853 on lost account.
    We really need support to assist on this matter as the account has been lost on the 1st week of Finland.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Berio; 03-03-2014 at 06:08 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here

I am on 2 weeks now and still counting

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo6695 View Post
    I am on 2 weeks now and still counting
    Good luck to you buddy! Hopefully Support reply soon!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can u guys tell the story of how you are losing an account? It might help others avoid it, since GREE isn't exactly on ball in helping.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I did a back up my old iPhone 5 in itune and puts all the back up in my new iPhone 5s, turn up all my app has the same data on both iPhone. Even my modern war account has been duplicated on both iPhone. And so I tried a ingame transfer from my little sister's iPhone 5 where my 2nd account is to my old iPhone 5 and BOOM both my iPhone 5 and 5s has my 2nd account on it and my main account was lost. Wasn't sure what went wrong but one thing for sure is I should have did a reset to factory setting on my old iPhone 5 before I transfer my 2nd account over.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had this same issue. In the subject line change it to GOLD USER ACCOUNT LOST. Did this and had my account back in 3 hours.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I lost my account (ticket # 1415591) when I had an issue with my work phone and they had to reset it. The lesson I learned after the fact is to always have you account ready to transfer. I'll make sure I do that if I get my account back. Thanks for that suggestion, whoever it was. Mine has been MIA for almost a week.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If your account is lost and its on android, then pm me and and maybe we can help each other. I tell you how to get your account back yourself and you can drop by a donation to my buddy's faction

My request # is 1407636

I have had a ticket in for about 10 days with no response I have missed all of the war and also the ftlq,

I broke my screen on my samsung galaxy 2 phone so instead of fixing It I bought the new Samsung galaxy note 3 phone which is also android. I have given old player name id and new player id and all info that I could think of Gree please take care of this.

Has anyone had the same situation as me that has a android device?

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Berio View Post
    Could any admin assist on Ticket #1387853 on lost account.
    We really need support to assist on this matter as the account has been lost on the 1st week of Finland.
    Thank you!
    We will be sure to have a Support agent look into this and have it resolved shortly!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we are having one of our agents take a look into these for you and thanks for your patience.