Hello everyone,

I have a question concerning frenzy during guild wars. To my knowledge, at least in previous wars, frenzy would only be triggered at the 20 minute mark for 10 minutes IF the scores between the 2 guilds were relatively close. For this war however, I find that frenzy is occuring at random times with a lag in notification...even for the last 10 minutes of the battle. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Last edited by Biskmatar; 02-16-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Android Player Lv 1XX
    IGN: Ming TD
    Guild: The Demented

Armors: Maelstrom 99/99 Arborsteel 99/99 Blazeborne 99/99 Northerner's 99/99 Arcane mantle 99/99 Sandstorm platemail 69/99 and assorted EB+ maxed

LOSE YOUR SANITY, GET DEMENTED! APPLY HERE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biskmatar View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have a question concerning frenzy during guild wars. To my knowledge, at least in previous wars, frenzy would only be triggered at the 20 minute mark for 10 minutes IF the scores between the 2 guilds were relatively close. For this war however, I find that frenzy is occuring at random times with a lag in notification...even for the last 10 minutes of the battle. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Nope, has been happening quite reliably at last 20mins if the score is between 1K.
    At least for me.
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

Quote Originally Posted by Biskmatar View Post
    Hello everyone,

Dont know about that, but I have noticed frenzy almost always nets me 100 points LESS than when in non -frenzy mode.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Forgot to bind account

I resetted my phone and completely forgot to bind my account before doing so. How long does it usually take for GREE to respond to my request to retrieve it? It has taken me a while to hear back from them in the past and I'd like to get back to playing soon. I have heard some people being able to get their account back and some who have not. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars14 View Post
    I resetted my phone and completely forgot to bind my account before doing so. How long does it usually take for GREE to respond to my request to retrieve it? It has taken me a while to hear back from them in the past and I'd like to get back to playing soon. I have heard some people being able to get their account back and some who have not. Thanks.
    We got a Guild member that got his phone fried and did not bind. took about a week plus I think.
    But you need to provide some information like your friend code, knight names, knights, equipment etc
    KnD Name : gqhong
    Level : 100+
    Friend Code : WBG-XRF-XMF

KoT Collective Guilds :
    Knights of Thrones
    Khal of Tribes, Keepers of Thrones, Kobold of Trollshaw, Klingon os Targ

Will I be able to retrieve my account on a different device if I deleted on my current device and blinded it and that current device also broke down,plz answer I am still figuring the bind and retrieve out

Okay I got a guy who wants to join my guild. He has an insane amount of gems. Seems fishy to me but maybe he legit. My question is will me or my guild get in trouble (banned) if he ends up being a hacker? I mean what if he not?
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    Okay I got a guy who wants to join my guild. He has an insane amount of gems. Seems fishy to me but maybe he legit. My question is will me or my guild get in trouble (banned) if he ends up being a hacker? I mean what if he not?
    Put in screenshot of his lvl,knights,and amount of gems here and I will inspect it along with others so that we can tell then we will give u results.U should also ask him about his former guild(s) and put it here since he might be from a top guild who requires gems and also his lvl too,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Put in screenshot of his lvl,knights,and amount of gems here and I will inspect it along with others so that we can tell then we will give u results.U should also ask him about his former guild(s) and put it here since he might be from a top guild who requires gems and also his lvl too,thanks
    Most of the things you need to submit a ticket and attempt to take over the account. Seems like a legit way to find out if he's a hacker.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Most of the things you need to submit a ticket and attempt to take over the account. Seems like a legit way to find out if he's a hacker.
    Thanks Busterloaf
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Thanks guys. I found out though, he is a hacker. He showed me a screenshot...999,999 gems. Yeah, that's pretty dern shady to me. I will not be excepting him
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    Thanks guys. I found out though, he is a hacker. He showed me a screenshot...999,999 gems. Yeah, that's pretty dern shady to me. I will not be excepting him
    I advise you to report him to GREE even if it meant being a snitch by going to:
    Options>Help>FAQ>then state the thing and done

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

But he would probably make your guild number one since 999,999 gems is more than all the gems every member majestic,band beyond time,death knights and only the best combined also including unicorn stampede

I should already know the answer to this, but is there any other way of contacting gree to swap out an inactive gm that would be faster than the in game ticket system? And is this even something that they would do when they get around to my ticket?
    IGN(Android): EK/P1 TShell
    Guild: Epic Knight and/or Plus Ones
    Recruitment: Plus Ones is a sister guild of Epic Knight, one of the top guilds on Android. Contact M.Splinter on Line Messenger to join up!

Armors: Hellfire, Snowstorm, Sol, Beastmaster+(2), Necromantle+, Arclite, Silver Chromatic, etc.

Any help here? My in game name gets edited in chat for some reason,
    Ign: bleezy

Any reason behind this or way to go about not having my name regarded as a curse word?