Randomly banned!

I go to the arena and waste maybe 30 energy in and get a bunch of free energy and get to 4k points in the arena and next thing I know I'm kicked form the game and it says I can't get back in. I go to my main account to check what's up and it says my second account has left my guild and isn't on my friends list!?! What? So you mean to tell me, I get less than 4k points and the level 45 with over 50k points almost doesn't get banned? Excuse me for fighting in the arena. That's really bull**** gree.

Share the whole story and not a bs short version to make yourself look better is step 1

Quote Originally Posted by horsemn View Post
    I go to the arena and waste maybe 30 energy in and get a bunch of free energy and get to 4k points in the arena and next thing I know I'm kicked form the game and it says I can't get back in. I go to my main account to check what's up and it says my second account has left my guild and isn't on my friends list!?! What? So you mean to tell me, I get less than 4k points and the level 45 with over 50k points almost doesn't get banned? Excuse me for fighting in the arena. That's really bull**** gree.
    Some got accessed on your account

Or your account got stolen, if it did get bammed most likely you know why

Last arena my account that now is banned placed 11k cause I didn't play it much and had some extra gems left after getting a few epics from the cupid chest, with money I should've kept if I knew this, so I went for a few points and boom, kicked and it keeps saying I must reload the game. My friend did almost the same with the winter kings event. He gemmed on glacius so he could get the + version really fast and gree reset him back down in wins. I couldn't take a picture cause my account was on my computer, so I couldn't even send them anything. So now I have a brick of an account on my computer. But I'm done complaining, even getting rid of my main now. If that's how they treat their players.

The bad thing is GREE has the worst customer support. It takes alot of days for them to reply, and some are just automated replies or copy paste

Quote Originally Posted by horsemn View Post
    Last arena my account that now is banned placed 11k cause I didn't play it much and had some extra gems left after getting a few epics from the cupid chest, with money I should've kept if I knew this, so I went for a few points and boom, kicked and it keeps saying I must reload the game. My friend did almost the same with the winter kings event. He gemmed on glacius so he could get the + version really fast and gree reset him back down in wins. I couldn't take a picture cause my account was on my computer, so I couldn't even send them anything. So now I have a brick of an account on my computer. But I'm done complaining, even getting rid of my main now. If that's how they treat their players.
    Shouldn't have gem glitched...

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)