Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Do I have to complete lvl 10 completely before time runs out to get the prize?

I just finished level 9 on the New LE Building: SL-ICE Rink. Should I start level 10? The payout money is not great so if I will not get the prize its not worth it. My question is do I have to complete lvl 10 completely before time runs out to get the prize?

I think the answer is yes since they changed it to gettimg the prize afrer the upgrade is complete instead of right when u start to upgrade but just wanted to make sure. Im pretty sure its grees way of making us spend gold to finish. But wanted to see if any of u know for certain. Thanks!
    Crime city
    Add me: 172 401 093

Yes sadly..

Thanks for the quick response. Thats what I figured.
    Crime city

No problem, happy to help.
    Doubt tell anyone though they'll think I've gone soft.

No worries. Ur secret is safe with me. ;-)
    Crime city

maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by sexysuz View Post
    I just finished level 9 on the New LE Building: SL-ICE Rink. Should I start level 10? The payout money is not great so if I will not get the prize its not worth it. My question is do I have to complete lvl 10 completely before time runs out to get the prize?

I think the answer is yes since they changed it to gettimg the prize afrer the upgrade is complete instead of right when u start to upgrade but just wanted to make sure. Im pretty sure its grees way of making us spend gold to finish. But wanted to see if any of u know for certain. Thanks!

i will say no maybe, CAUSE nobody EVEN tried.gree change AWARD time BECAUSE the FINAL weapon made big stat JUMP DURING war. it is UNFAIR for Intel CHATROOM MEMBERS, which are GROUP of top SYNDICATE PUBLISHED MOST SYNDICATE stat to AVOID SCOUT. they also spend MOST gold so INFLUNCE gree MOST. I will try start upgrade today and let U GUYS know the REAL TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by lighthome View Post
    i will say no maybe, CAUSE nobody EVEN tried.gree change AWARD time BECAUSE the FINAL weapon made big stat JUMP DURING war. it is UNFAIR for Intel CHATROOM MEMBERS, which are GROUP of top SYNDICATE PUBLISHED MOST SYNDICATE stat to AVOID SCOUT. they also spend MOST gold so INFLUNCE gree MOST. I will try start upgrade today and let U GUYS know the REAL TRUTH
    PLEASE do let us KNOW the REAL TRUTH
    THANK you
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Right. So apparently nobody has a level 10 one yet.
    THANK you FOR letting me KNOW that wrong INFORmatIoN

I think he's trying to see if your L10 finishes after the event is over, but you started your upgrade before the event ended, whether or not you get the L10 prize. I think we all know with 99% confidence what the answer is, but with GREE you never know......
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Is that really what he is trying to say? I was waiting for dravak to come and decipher it for me.

I have 40 hrs left of update to lvl 10 I have already used gold on lvl 7 to speed up process but it looks like I am going to have to drop another 100 or so to get final prize before time runs out, you can't complete ltbs unless you drop gold or have the building mods I believe
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    I think he's trying to see if your L10 finishes after the event is over, but you started your upgrade before the event ended, whether or not you get the L10 prize. I think we all know with 99% confidence what the answer is, but with GREE you never know......
    yes it is exactly the question, if anyone tried last ltb, pls tell here whether he got the prize after deadline finished, thx

I have 12 hours left on my lvl 10 Ice-Rink. I haven't received the prize yet. Once completion, I will have time left over in the event and should receive the prize. You will not receive the prize unless finished prior to event ending.

Quote Originally Posted by KillZone View Post
    I have 12 hours left on my lvl 10 Ice-Rink. I haven't received the prize yet. Once completion, I will have time left over in the event and should receive the prize. You will not receive the prize unless finished prior to event ending.
    did u tried last ltb, and did not get prize?

Bs as usual. They figure most people could finish this so lets screw them all over and make the prizes after the building is complete. Wont b spending gold to finish, after the last 2 epic bosses I dont spend gold on any thing except the battle to keep my spot on my top 25. No reason 2 build my stats any higher than I did for free. Now im just alone for the ride