New stuff! - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff!

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    CCKALDAY what mean " leach " ? sorry but i don't find this thing in dictionary...i m not from us or england. that is only my opinion..is sad to visit rivals only with low IPH..in that case if u have a low IPH..this is the solution to construct a big IPH..rob rivals and use money to upgrade limited buildings and other good buildings from shop.

Consistent Contributor KlitschkO's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeahh is only a game...here is the fun of game..i don't use gold in this game,but i m very active and is hard to upgrade without gold..need alot of time:/ rob players because now i can not count on my IPH..everytime in my hood i upgrade a building..i repeat again..is very hard without gold..need alot of time(

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Also just wanted to add....most of the players with high IPH's that I rob, cannot touch me because my stats are pretty good.

So ^^^this makes all of your arguments invalid so stop the flaming.

Post Count
    Thanks A&F, I'll wait to see how things play out before I start screaming and yelling, since I am sure you have already taken into account the last experiment in Rival list, the same concerns we had before will be addressed, and if we still don't like it AFTER we have seen what it is, you have also shown a willingness to make changes from our input. So, I'm gonna sit back and see what we get when we get it, but thanks for the heads up on what to keep an eye out for!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon001 View Post
    Booooo. Populated based on relative strength! That for those who understand gree speak means the loser hood crowd are going to get a free ride yet again! Ogr will be happy. Sounds like another give away to the poor unbalanced players.
    I couldn't agree with you more on the loser hood crowd Drags. !! Although excited to see new items on the Scratchers. Another Viking Blade or Ballistic Vest I can do without. Too bad we couldn't trade in some of that crap received on a
    daily basis. Not to mention the millions of respect coins we've all collected and can't use

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its simple.. you have an IPH and want to protect your stuff... then instead of focusing solely on the "ingame greenbacks" sort out your defence.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    It's funny how the people with high IPH's flame the people with lower IPH's, why so serious guys.
    Why? Because they're parasites is why.

Are you in a syndicate with full bonuses? Who do you think paid for them; clue: it certainly wasn't the ghetto hood crowd.

Don't get me wrong. Robbing is part of the game, and I have no problem with that. Where I do have a problem is with the leeches who come back over and over every day (sometimes two, three or four times a day) for weeks on end.

The people on the receiving end aren't some animated game element that doesn't care how long you farm it. They're other human beings. A game is supposed to be fun, but it's not when you're getting constant visits like that.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Hello, is it possible you can give us percentages on what the new rival list will be based on. Something like - IPH 30%, Mafia size 20%, Level 50% - for example.

So we can end with this discussion and assumptions and decide whether or not the majority (in the sense that players in forum tend to want to know more about the game mechanics therefore they have a better view of how the game should be than that of the new players that aren't on here) will accept it as a fun thing. Thanks

Edit: Thanks for the info and the change attempts to make it more fun.
    Got lost, but this info will be helpful. Please mods

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think that change to the rob logic is a terrible idea. The strategy used to be to build your strength to protect your IPH. But with this new algorythm it makes no sense since you will get robbed with the same frequency regardless of your strength. Really bad idea!

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

Are you in a syndicate with full bonuses? Who do you think paid for them; clue: it certainly wasn't the ghetto hood crowd.

Don't get me wrong. Robbing is part of the game, and I have no problem with that. Where I do have a problem is with the leeches who come back over and over every day (sometimes two, three or four times a day) for weeks on end.

The people on the receiving end aren't some animated game element that doesn't care how long you farm it. They're other human beings. A game is supposed to be fun, but it's not when you're getting constant visits like that.
    I'm actually in a syndicate without full bonuses. I've been on both sides of the IPH fence, I've been leeched off of, and I've leeched other players.

When I get leeched, I wait, and attack them whn they have on hand cash. When I rob someone, I don't bank the money out of courtesy.

But as I said in previous posts, I have decent stats and the majority of the players I rob don't have the stats to touch me back regardless of my IPH. Because of that most of the arguments here are invalid.

Also because I leave a lot of cash on hand, players with high IPH tend to attack me, now they're in my newsfeed. My newsfeed is a goldmine. If you attack me to take my money, don't get upset if I rob your ltbs and club multiple times a day for multiple days in a row.

That's just how I do
    Last edited by Blowin Smoke; 01-24-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

Are you in a syndicate with full bonuses? Who do you think paid for them; clue: it certainly wasn't the ghetto hoods
    Here I will disagree with you. I am in syndicate with full bonuses and I am sure you would consider my current hood to be ghetto. However I produce as much income for my syndicate as our top iph account who has income north of 20 mill.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think all the things going into the algorithm are important. If anything, I think iph should be weighted more heavily than it sounds like it is. There is nothing worse than losing millions to someone with 20% lower stats and 200k iph. Level is important as well, as the goal should be to be as strong as you can, for your level.

The one thing I'm not hearing discussed is how players with MUCH lower A/D stats can win more battles than they lose. This needs to be changed as well. I understand there should be an element of chance built into the algorithm, but it just seems to have gotten out of hand.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokes View Post
    I think all the things going into the algorithm are important. If anything, I think iph should be weighted more heavily than it sounds like it is. There is nothing worse than losing millions to someone with 20% lower stats and 200k iph. Level is important as well, as the goal should be to be as strong as you can, for your level.

The one thing I'm not hearing discussed is how players with MUCH lower A/D stats can win more battles than they lose. This needs to be changed as well. I understand there should be an element of chance built into the algorithm, but it just seems to have gotten out of hand.
    It's always been the case that players could rob others with D up to double their attack stat. Stat inflation has made that seem more extreme than used to be.

Against robberies the defenders mafia defence is halved. It's possible that needs to be altered to maybe a 25% reduction? One more for the devs to talk over.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please do not change the RL. It is good now!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Here I will disagree with you. I am in syndicate with full bonuses and I am sure you would consider my current hood to be ghetto. However I produce as much income for my syndicate as our top iph account who has income north of 20 mill.
    I'm sure you would be an exception to the rule does depend how much of his income your 20 mil player gives too; when I was a member of SAS at the start of all this we all gave 100% of our income for something like 2-3 months to buy the bonuses before Midtown.