View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 43 of 73 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Well he'll be on through an alt in seconds. But I gotta agree that's ridiculous. It's someone's overeager response to his post about using a game reload glitch (two days ago?).

But that's really just semantics because he wasn't exploiting it, he was alerting GREE to it. But his phrasing was certainly insensitive to GREE's rules.
    Not that he can't just come back, but it just shows how awful the moderating is here and Gree's general approach to its biggest customers

Stay classy

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

**UPDATE 1/15/: I've Added a poll..pending results, new feedback threads will be made in regards to specific categories as this thread has become a bit overwhelming to parse through. If you have ideas on categories...feel free to comment on this thread**

After only 2.5 months - we got a poll that will eventually get us more feedback threads to discuss the poll results. Who could fault that kind of responsiveness from the moderators

Why within 6 months we could have us a genuine decision on what change will eventually be implemented. But that's probably rushing things.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

$100,000!! Man, I gotta know what kind of job you have!
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I don't like the small world map. Maybe consider making it bigger? More areas to fight with some variety in the monsters? There isn't a lot of reward to randomly fighting monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    IF you are in clan with 70+ members.
    Max members per guild: 40
    And, IF you are in a clan that has rules, be active or out you go.
    Ya, why would you stay in a guild that doesn't do this?
    and, IF you can screen your members in 20 stripper clans before they get to your guild
    What does this even mean?
    And, IF you are in a gemming clan.
    Eunuchorn specifically said this strat works best for free guilds. Reiterating the opposing point is not an argument.
    most of us just want to be in an active clan, and not have to put up with BS clans, and not spend $1,000 a month.
    Being able to log in at absolutely any point during 3 day guild war & participate does sound terribly inactive.....
    What does putting up with BS guilds even mean?
    Spending $1000 a month sounds like you have a chest addiction. ~$200/300k war points.
    I would even go so far as to say $$ has nothing to do with guild activity level; but wth do I know.
    Gree could make a simple rule for getting kicked, or for leaving a clan: if you get kicked, or leave, you dont get any rewards. BUT, you 'should' get like $25k from the guild bank.
    "Hey man, I know you had 400k war points, but I decided to kick you 5min before war was over. You're not gonna get the rewards but don't worry, you'll get 25k from our guild bank."
    Just my opinion.
    Your opinion is f*cking wrong.
    Last edited by Bride of Eunuchorn; 01-22-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bride of Eunuchorn View Post
    That is pretty harsh, but probably true. :/

Max members per guild: 40

Ya, why would you stay in a guild that doesn't do this?
    What does this even mean?

He specifically said this strat works best for free guilds. Reiterating the opposing point is not an argument.

Being able to log in at absolutely any point during 3 day guild war & participate does sound terribly inactive.....
    What does putting up with BS guilds even mean?
    Spending $1000 a month sounds like you have a chest addiction. ~$200/300k war points.
    I would even go so far as to say $$ has nothing to do with guild activity level; but wth do I know.

"Hey man, I know you had 400k war points, but I decided to kick you 5min before war was over. You're not gonna get the rewards but don't worry, you'll get 25k from our guild bank."

eunchorn revived? awakening?
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    It's not efficient to do this for most f2p guilds. Free energy is every 25 minutes. They need 2-3 for the guardian and 6 for the sent. So if they continually are in wars they are getting 2-3 attacks per person (assuming 10 minute gap between wars). Assume 30 members, 10 of which are active in the battle. That's 2.5 attacks times 10 players or 25 attacks, but you're giving up 8-9 clearing the guardian and sent. So 16-17 attacks after that point. Not enough to get the win, lose the 50% bonus. Inefficient.
    Sounds like a GM & coordination problem. There's a lot of psychology at play & it would take time to condition your guildmates to fully optimize the strat & work together, but that's what good leadership is supposed to do. Your guild needs to work together to assess every situation. To me, organizing a war schedule or declaring every 2-3hours & counting on ppl to be there is more difficult.

Think about a day in the life of avg K&D player during war. For someone who is trying to play around/between work/family/school/sleep, which of the following situation seems most beneficial:

(Guild has no personal timer policy)
    A.
    Check Line, be told next declare is in 30 min, forget to check back in for 60+ min; they come on with 1-20min left of battle & losing by large margin. They take no action, & forget to check back for X amount of time, missing X amount of battles & sitting at full free energy for way too long.
    B.
    Check Line, be told next declare is in 30 min; they come back on time & spend 4 energy. They forget to check back for X amount of time, missing X amount of battles & sitting at full free energy for way too long.

(Strict guild personal timer policy)
    C.
    Check Line, be told next declare is in 30 min; set a timer, when it goes off you are too busy to log in right then.
    You remember out of nowhere your timer went off but battle is already over. GM says next declare in 2 hours. You have now been at full free energy for way too long. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. (it will)

(Strict Personal Timer & Permawar policy)
    D.
    Check GAME knowing battle will ways be going on. It's early, sent & guard are still up, you have 3-4 attacks but you suck though, so do 1 guardian attack. You immediately (out of habit & strictly enforced personal timer policy) go set a timer to match current recharge timer (1-2 attacks per battle ensures being full at next timer or sooner in case a push is needed)
    D-1: You check back before timer goes off. Your guild is ahead by a ton, readjust timer to fit new current recharge.
    D-2: You check back in & it's almost tied. You're already back at 2-4 energy; read in-game guild chat for a scouted lineup you can kill; spend 1-4 energy. Readjust personal timer to match current recharge.
    D-3: You check back & your guild is way way behind & it's acknowledged as a loss. You're at 2-4 energy. Readjust personal timer to match time left in battle/recharge BECAUSE YOU KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER BATTLE RIGHT AFTER IT.

Permawar requires patience, coordination, & smart strategic play(not wasting 6 random attacks on a sentinel; keep a guild note of who you face & sentinel/HC scouts for future reference in rematches.)
    If someone knows they can load game *at any point over 3 day war* they are much more likely to check game more often & make best use of free energy.

30 ppl setting a 1hour timer based on personal time zones & work/class schedules creates a perpetual stream of logging in & checking current status of battle.
    If everyone in guild is on same page, people will efficiently check in around their own personal timers & easily determine or be told what is needed based on the score & time left of battle. It may take time & practice but a well run guild will always do better in permawar despite amount of gems spent.

Bet on it.

Sounds like a GM & coordination problem. There's a lot of psychology at play & it would take time to condition your guildmates to fully optimize the strat & work together, but that's what good leadership is supposed to do. Your guild needs to work together to assess every situation. To me, organizing a war schedule or declaring every 2-3hours & counting on ppl to be there is more difficult.

Think about a day in the life of avg K&D player during war. For someone who is trying to play around/between work/family/school/sleep, which of the following situation seems most beneficial:

(Guild has no personal timer policy)
    A.
    Check Line, be told next declare is in 30 min, forget to check back in for 60+ min; they come on with 1-20min left of battle & losing by large margin. They take no action, & forget to check back for X amount of time, missing X amount of battles & sitting at full free energy for way too long.
    B.
    Check Line, be told next declare is in 30 min; they come back on time & spend 4 energy. They forget to check back for X amount of time, missing X amount of battles & sitting at full free energy for way too long.

(Strict guild personal timer policy)
    C.
    Check Line, be told next declare is in 30 min; set a timer, when it goes off you are too busy to log in right then.
    You remember out of nowhere your timer went off but battle is already over. GM says next declare in 2 hours. You have now been at full free energy for way too long. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. (it will)

(Strict Personal Timer & Permawar policy)
    D.
    Check GAME knowing battle will ways be going on. It's early, sent & guard are still up, you have 3-4 attacks but you suck though, so do 1 guardian attack. You immediately (out of habit & strictly enforced personal timer policy) go set a timer to match current recharge timer (1-2 attacks per battle ensures being full at next timer or sooner in case a push is needed)
    D-1: You check back before timer goes off. Your guild is ahead by a ton, readjust timer to fit new current recharge.
    D-2: You check back in & it's almost tied. You're already back at 2-4 energy; read in-game guild chat for a scouted lineup you can kill; spend 1-4 energy. Readjust personal timer to match current recharge.
    D-3: You check back & your guild is way way behind & it's acknowledged as a loss. You're at 2-4 energy. Readjust personal timer to match time left in battle/recharge BECAUSE YOU KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER BATTLE RIGHT AFTER IT.

Permawar requires patience, coordination, & smart strategic play(not wasting 6 random attacks on a sentinel; keep a guild note of who you face & sentinel/HC scouts for future reference in rematches.)
    If someone knows they can load game *at any point over 3 day war* they are much more likely to check game more often & make best use of free energy.

30 ppl setting a 1hour timer based on personal time zones & work/class schedules creates a perpetual stream of logging in & checking current status of battle.
    If everyone in guild is on same page, people will efficiently check in around their own personal timers & easily determine or be told what is needed based on the score & time left of battle. It may take time & practice but a well run guild will always do better in permawar despite amount of gems spent.

Bet on it.
    Of course you're correct that a strategy is preferrable to no strategy. I'm not advocating for large gaps for anyone, I was just pointing out that continually declaring is not an optimal strategy for all. I've always had a 25 minute rule (assuming another 5-10 minutes to get the match). That way I know that every member has at least 1 energy block at the start of the war, often 2. It's frequent enough that most of the time when you log in a war is happenning. But not so frequently that everyone is screaming that they're out when the war starts and getting all jumpy.

But we also have at least 10 guys who gem a bit, so I don't worry too much about getting caught with a guild full of guys with 1 energy block.
    Last edited by The Pale Rider; 01-22-2014 at 02:19 PM.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Not worth it.
    Last edited by Dave3d; 01-22-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Not worth it.
    It prob was totally worth it mayn. Repost plz!

Lightbulb

I wish it was possible to fuse plus-versions of Armor from Fusion. I suggest the following,

25,000 + (1)Fusion Stone = Non-Plus Armor
    50,000 + (2)Fusion Stones = 50% Chance of Getting Plus Armor
    100,000 + (4)Fusion Stones + (10)Gems = Guaranteed Plus Armor

Note that this only affects the chance to get a Plus Armor. It does not affect the end-quality of the Armor. So you may still end up with just an Ultra-Rare+ from fusing two Legendaries.

FtP players can still get a chance without using Gems, and Gemmers have another incentive to spend Gems.

Cheers.

Instead of trading...

How about instead of trading, have an area to buy/sell ONLY 3* or under craftable armor, like other RPGs? Price to buy set at 4 times the amount selling the same item would be. Example: Snakeskin armor, purchase price 12,000 gold, sell price 3,000, or something like that. It would give people with >80/80 armors a way to make room that doesn't cost gold. The high price would discourage too many purchases, but that's the way most RPGs are set up, to make you work for something or save your money. Having the sale price the same as the cost to craft would defeat the idea of crafting to sell to make money. Also, you could have Morgan(the armorsmith, in case you didn't know) come up with something about being bored or not making enough to keep the armory open, and could have a quest to build up her inventory, i.e. sell 5 of each basic, then 5 of each silver* mono, etc, and so there wouldn't have to be another building/character created. That will keep the EB armor and epics exclusive to defeating the EB and chance chests and awards, respectively. Good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Gree could easily implement Non-War Guild events.

Kill X boss for 3 days
    Craft X armor for 3 days
    Collect X Material for 3 days

Guild earns points based on member participation with normal leaderboard.
    +1

Is the "Expansion for 100+" a castle expansion, armor inventory expansion, or both?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    How about instead of trading, have an area to buy/sell ONLY 3* or under craftable armor, like other RPGs? Price to buy set at 4 times the amount selling the same item would be. Example: Snakeskin armor, purchase price 12,000 gold, sell price 3,000, or something like that. It would give people with >80/80 armors a way to make room that doesn't cost gold. The high price would discourage too many purchases, but that's the way most RPGs are set up, to make you work for something or save your money. Having the sale price the same as the cost to craft would defeat the idea of crafting to sell to make money. Also, you could have Morgan(the armorsmith, in case you didn't know) come up with something about being bored or not making enough to keep the armory open, and could have a quest to build up her inventory, i.e. sell 5 of each basic, then 5 of each silver* mono, etc, and so there wouldn't have to be another building/character created. That will keep the EB armor and epics exclusive to defeating the EB and chance chests and awards, respectively. Good idea?

+1

Is the "Expansion for 100+" a castle expansion, armor inventory expansion, or both?
    I believe it is undefined. Just an addition to the things that a player over level 100 can do, perhaps a boost in stats or something. I'm not sure what it exactly means, if it has a definite meaning.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

To me, it means expanding the game. Like any other expansion for a video game. Think, Mists of Pandaria or Wrath of the Litch King or whatever they're called, for World of Warcraft.

People have been asking for an expansion that involves fighting the Dark King or something for months now. So...that.

Anyone who wants another spot to put a Training Field is a fool.