Counter insurgents walkthrough - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Counter insurgents walkthrough

Post Count
    Does anyone know???

Post Count
    Has anyone totaled up the XP gain? I don't really want to go up 10 levels thx

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Spot on as usual thanks, much appreciated

Post Count
    Does anyone know?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
    Has anyone totaled up the XP gain? I don't really want to go up 10 levels thx
    Normal 2,358 xp + Prestige 18,837 xp = 21,195 total xp

Most of the energy and xp are in the last 5 prestige levels 15/20 - 20/20

Post Count
    Cool, thx Larry

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Thanks for the excellent work again

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I feel like these events have gotten out of hand. I am a free player, but I would be interested to hear a big spender weigh in on how much this event will cost them to finish. By my math it looks like about $250 retail at a minimum. Seems pretty steep to me. Am I off on this?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks a lot!

bE fREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No problem everyone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phopjon View Post
    I feel like these events have gotten out of hand. I am a free player, but I would be interested to hear a big spender weigh in on how much this event will cost them to finish. By my math it looks like about $250 retail at a minimum. Seems pretty steep to me. Am I off on this?
    If your energy regen is still 3/min, and you started this LTQ right now & wanted to finish, it would take 3,820 gold. Mind you, that's starting from the beginning. If you're on prestige already, which you should be if you started when it launched, it's 2,500 - 3,200 to finish, depending on how far you are already.

Also, that gold figure deducts for the health you'd normally regenerate over the time remaining in the event.

By the way, the total stat gain if you finish all the way is going to be aroud 300k/250k plus your bonuses. Total XP is 22,145. Use this chart to figure out how many levels you'll gain, and whether it's worth it.
    Last edited by Kefa; 01-22-2014 at 10:45 AM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jester1989 View Post
    Does anyone know?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????
    Not really the right thread for the question, but did you get it sorted? I know on Android some people had to uninstall and reinstall the app before the LTQ goals showed up. On iOS it just took closing and re-launching the app several times.

Also, make sure your device memory isn't full (or close to it). Your device won't download the new data if your memory is full.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see this ltq costs 4000 gold. How was your guys increase in stats? How many levels did you go up? 4000 gold is a new record if I'm not mistaken, aside from the anniversary ltq. I feel like a jack ass spending a bunch of gold to upgrade my buildings last time. I should have known that it wouldn't be necessary after that ltq.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    I see this ltq costs 4000 gold. How was your guys increase in stats? How many levels did you go up? 4000 gold is a new record if I'm not mistaken, aside from the anniversary ltq. I feel like a jack ass spending a bunch of gold to upgrade my buildings last time. I should have known that it wouldn't be necessary after that ltq.
    Total stat gain if you finish all is over 300k/250k. Total XP is 22,145. I posted a link to a borrowed chart a few posts up where you can figure out how many levels that XP will gain you.

If you started when the event launched, and your energy regen is only 3/min, you could have finished it before the deadline with 3,660 gold. Not cheap, that's for sure, but for those who have energy regen bonuses it's allot less.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    +6 regen. Started within 10 min of start of LTQ. Currently, past mid point of 14/15 on normal. As of right now, would need 3080 gold to complete (assuming 0 level ups which would give me 2000 extra energy-hardly a dent). Not a cheap venture based on older LTQ's. Used to do these with maybe 600-700 gold. Oh, the good old days................
    Officer Training School
    Gen Bass