Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNerdyGirl View Post
    Things to note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY GOLD OR RESPECT FOR THE ITEMS.

If you complete the "Stanfa Thugs" goal chain, it gives you the item requirement to take down the associated family member. For instance, once you beat up 9 Antonio's Brokers for goal "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)", you are rewarded "Giuseppe's Bullet". This is needed for goal "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" to take out "Giuseppe Stanfa".

If you don't have the item and you try to start "The Stanfa Family (1/20)" without the "Giuseppe's Bullet", the cost for the item is 5 gold OR you can complete "Stanfa Thugs (2/20)" to get the item. There are other items that cost respect to use. A lot of players were asking for ways to spend respect, so we thought it would be nice for them to be able to spend it vs using energy.
    I have a question.

If we use gold and RP to buy the items required for the jobs in "The Stanfa Family", do we still need to do "The Stanfa Thugs" to get the grand prize? Or do we just have to to do "The Stanfa Family" since we already have those required items?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesardy View Post
    if the event isnt out already where did my 2 million respect go! If they dont want People starting it early why do they put the npcs in the game early and better yet why do they say it cost $0 if it really cost 2million
    They want all your everything .. so you will need to buy more of the shiny stuff ! Go for a ticket i'd say !

Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    Dear Gree

the issue is... your half-assed annoucement.

YOu either tell us everything or you shut the hell up. Releasing NPC before the event starts also doesn't help with spread of rumours.

Get it???? Good, if you guys have anyone to blame, it's yourselves.
    The initial post made it perfectly clear:

"...you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with gold or RP, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself."

Seems like most folks skimmed over it and started *****ing immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesardy View Post
    if the event isnt out already where did my 2 million respect go! If they dont want People starting it early why do they put the npcs in the game early and better yet why do they say it cost $0 if it really cost 2million

You are not the only one.
    Hey look a banana.

does anyone know how much respect/ gold each boss really is since for some reason they all say $0

The npcs being released early is a valid concern, especially if we're trying something new like this. We don't have a proper spawning system in place (from the people I have talked to, it is difficult to do in the existing architecture), which is why we release the npcs early.

Yep. Missing 2 million RP for hitting the Giovanna Stanfa in SOHO once. She is 900 Energy for 50 hits. Once I clicked to hit her to see what the item would cost, it said $0. So I said buy, and instead, it was 2 million RPs. WTF!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The npcs being released early is a valid concern, especially if we're trying something new like this. We don't have a proper spawning system in place (from the people I have talked to, it is difficult to do in the existing architecture), which is why we release the npcs early.
    What do you think about the gold theft?

Ok I didnt read this thread clicked to buy an item that said it cost $0 and now im missing gold. I hope you are planning on refunding my gold this is ridiculous. Legally this is fraud! You cannot say something is free and then take their money when they buy it! This us by far the worst thing gree has ever done! How can you say something is free and then take my gold? If it cost gold say it cost gold dont say its free! I am rather pissed off right now

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7ddcd417.png

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...ps901d63c6.png

30 gold for a free item? Wtf is wrong with you gree?

If I dont get told within 1 hr im getting my gold back im getting a refund from google

Quote Originally Posted by primetime347 View Post
    Yep. Missing 2 million RP for hitting the Giovanna Stanfa in SOHO once. She is 900 Energy for 50 hits. Once I clicked to hit her to see what the item would cost, it said $0. So I said buy, and instead, it was 2 million RPs. WTF!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    Ok I didnt read this thread clicked to buy an item that said it cost $0 and now im missing gold. I hope you are planning on refunding my gold this is ridiculous.
    Yeah, that should not have been happening, the $0 thing. We're looking into what we can do for that right now, and also making sure it doesn't happen again, but in the meantime send us a ticket if you unintentionally lost RP/gold (we'll have to remove the thing that was received, though).

Exclamation Event problem

Dear gree,

why are u charging gold in this ltq i think no one will like to take part in this ltq because of the gold charge.

Thnk you

aru

I hope we can get a confirmation on this soon:
    Quote Originally Posted by SOGO View Post
    I have a question.

If we use gold and RP to buy the items required for the jobs in "The Stanfa Family", do we still need to do "The Stanfa Thugs" to get the grand prize? Or do we just have to to do "The Stanfa Family" since we already have those required items?
    On top of that, can I confirm that "The Stanfa Thugs" is an Individual LTQ and "The Stanfa Family" is an SLTQ? If so, this means players can't skip the individual goals and just contribute to the syndicate goals anymore, unless they spend gold or RP. Please confirm this.

The Thugs are only for getting weapons and have no/no good rewards? So if you wanna save time/energy you can buy that weapons to start on killing the family? It's weird if we pay gold to start early on the family, and still have to kill thugs to get the prizes for that. Hope you understand what I'm writing, I'm tired.. q|-.-|p

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Dear gree,

why are u charging gold in this ltq i think no one will like to take part in this ltq because of the gold charge.

Thnk you

aru
    Try reading the thread before you post.

oh wow..it's the same thing over and over and over and over etc etc etc etc..man..before you post scroll back and make sure the last 50 comments didn't ask the exact same question and were answered 4 times by 6 different people..7 ways from sunday..