Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

I play the same amount as always.. I used to score 250 to 500 now it is 5000 to 10000. I figure the better setup must be drawing more people to pay a little bit for gems which helps with the health of the game in general.

I realized this morning that since arena updated I haven't farmed to level at all. Other than activating the EB, I don't play the regular game at all. I like that GREE has recalibrated the game so the tedious part is no longer necessary. I get so much armor through arena and EB that it's just not necessary any longer.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

i have almost 80 super rare or higher.. on top of that... almost 30 something rare... not including the 10 boosts or already maxed armor i have..
    basically i would have to burn off all my epic boss rewards and some just to start crafting the current boss +

i guess its geared to maxing the + of the current eb every time around??

its giving me an incentive to spend $ to buy chests looking for an armor worthy of building

im going to close down 1 of my 3 lvl3 armories
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

I get by fine with three armorys. .money is what slows me down. I have 10 tf and 5 are lvl 3

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

I dont have to farm for pieces nearly as much any more either. The only time i find myself having to was during the winter kings event to make sure i levelled everything up in time. I really lke the new arena. I used to top 25 weekly without spending gems, and now i fall somewhere either in top 1000 or top 500 but tje rewards r much better for a lower seeding. I still dont spend gems in arena. The timer gets to me sometimes but i suppose its a necessary evil with the new setup. Its still way better overall.

is anyone having problem with tournament it says connecting................. but nothing is happening.

I tried exit and restarting nothing

Mine only does that if my phone tries to connect to my neighbors weak wifi signal. I have to remember to shut it off.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    It's called twinking. WoW players will know.
    I cant believe i didnt see it as twinking... I feel so dumb

Thumbs up i love milestones

i think thats why i even play arena now, and a lot, if i have a few arena points, im playing it. i know im not gunna get any decent rewards. AT ALL. but im gunna get a ton of silver armor for hitting 3 streaks, and a bunch of 1star golds or 2 stars for just participating in arena, helps a ton while leveling up an armor. love the new system!!!

connection

is you have a weak connection, this game wont play correctly in arena. you need to have a decent connection. sometimes i just turn off my weefii and just go from my 4/3g

I made a twink account on my old phone. created a guild and made it gm for the bonuses. it really is easy with 3 two star plus armors almost maxed out. I can pretty much win every battle til I hit someone with chest armors.

That was mean but these pointless threads with enormous letters gotta stop
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

no point to spend gem

Unles you plan on making top ten there isnt realy any reason to spend gems on the arena

Quote Originally Posted by horsepenismntits View Post
    Unles you plan on making top ten there isnt realy any reason to spend gems on the arena
    Well considering how many gems it takes to get top 10 in comparising to the rewards it doesnt make sense spending gems past 150k points unless you actually want to challenge for first or top 3 if the epic is really good.
    The huge amounts if gems needed to take the top would be better used in.other spots. Think about, people talk about numbers around 5-7k gems for first spot but you got challenged by dk axeo and his unlimited amount of gems ^^. All of the sudden you spent 6k gems for a normal epic and some fusion stones and like 20ish fusion armors when you could have opened 240 limited time chests that most certainly would have given you more then 1 epic.
    On the other side gree should give better arena rewards to top 4-10. Getting a legendary with worse stats then eb+ why even bother.
    Arena is maybe worth it in milestone rewards if you can keep a 20.win streak.
    Arena is a ripoff for many, they just dont see it..

yup

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post
    Well considering how many gems it takes to get top 10 in comparising to the rewards it doesnt make sense spending gems past 150k points unless you actually want to challenge for first or top 3 if the epic is really good.
    The huge amounts if gems needed to take the top would be better used in.other spots. Think about, people talk about numbers around 5-7k gems for first spot but you got challenged by dk axeo and his unlimited amount of gems ^^. All of the sudden you spent 6k gems for a normal epic and some fusion stones and like 20ish fusion armors when you could have opened 240 limited time chests that most certainly would have given you more then 1 epic.
    On the other side gree should give better arena rewards to top 4-10. Getting a legendary with worse stats then eb+ why even bother.
    Arena is maybe worth it in milestone rewards if you can keep a 20.win streak.
    Arena is a ripoff for many, they just dont see it..
    exactly, I usually get to the 36k milestone without gemming and I'm completely fine with that. Because I will just use those armors for leveling my armors