SAS 1st Losers - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS 1st Losers

Does this mean no more trash talk from SAS AND Molie's since neither get #1? Nobody even said LO would be #1..Not even LO...will we see a lot more hubleness from these crews?

Post Count
    Congrats to Lights Out.

I feel for SAS they really did deserve to have a win. I can't imagine how they are feeling right now. I feel bad after losing just one battle by a close margin.

Show some respect to both teams y'all they have both earned it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetDwellaz View Post
    Does this mean no more trash talk from SAS AND Molie's since neither get #1? Nobody even said LO would be #1..Not even LO...will we see a lot more hubleness from these crews?
    Mollys Voice and Captain T have nothing to do with the Molly's syndicate. They just having a big old laugh.

Post Count
    There's only one real winner this weekend and that's Gree.

Congratulations to Lights Out though, it was an awesome weekend and the small bunch of us FC members that joined you were honoured to have fought so hard with you all this weekend.

Enjoy your name being on that winners list.

BLNT SAS
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just wondering...how many players/syndicates are glued to the leaderboard in the last minutes? :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Congrats to Lights Out.

I feel for SAS they really did deserve to have a win. I can't imagine how they are feeling right now. I feel bad after losing just one battle by a close margin.

Show some respect to both teams y'all they have both earned it.
    It is really hard to have sympathy for a team like SAS. I have no respect for arrogance, and no, they didn't deserve it. Maybe sandbagging at the start wasn't such a good tactic after all.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let's be real. There was a serious lag towards the end. Not making excuses for sas, but if gree ever gets it together, there might have been a different out come.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Hi Matt!

The hubby and I were in a 2 person team this weekend and ruined the dreams of many low level syndicates. We finished in the top 1500 It was kinda fun! We'll set our timer now for 18 days and do it again.

Did you all compete this weekend?

Rogues finished the win streaks as a streak team. I sent you a PM on groupme if you still have it .
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtidawgidvas View Post
    Let's be real. There was a serious lag towards the end. Not making excuses for sas, but if gree ever gets it together, there might have been a different out come.
    no because both teams had same issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtidawgidvas View Post
    Both teams suffered the lag so there wouldn't have been a different outcome
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With that type of lag within the final hours..,why ever give them your money again?

Congrats to Lights Out on the +5% mafia attack! Not that it will help one bit in this anti-defense game. +5% mafia attack is well worth thousands of dollars. Right?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post

Rogues finished the win streaks as a streak team. I sent you a PM on groupme if you still have it .
    I haven't checked GroupMe or Kakao in a while. The hubby and I didn't need to do anything but shout across the house this weekend for communication. We were even out of town for part of it. It was very freeing to not compete... all we did was press the button and do our free hits for the most part. We didn't give a rat's patootie about rank, and we also got the 55 wins It helps that I'm an insomniac and he's an early riser! It was close though... our last battle started with 30 minutes left, and it was win 55.

Lurker
    Post Count

New Master Card Commercial Starring SAS

60 iPad Air tablets - $30,000
    Crime City In-app purchases to win first place - $65,000
    Coming in second - PRICELESS

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Both teams suffered the lag so there wouldn't have been a different outcome
    Just keep feeding the GREEd, good job, legacy of enslaved addicts continues! lmao Maybe next war you both break 100M barrier and make GREEd even happier

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueds View Post
    60 iPad Air tablets - $30,000
    Crime City In-app purchases to win first place - $65,000
    Coming in second - PRICELESS
    Classic post! Well played!