Alternatives:

- If you have money and stones you can fuse 2x basic armors to make uncraftable rare armor. Gives lots of enhancement points. (example: basic fire + basic earth = volcanic mantle) Very fast, but expensive method
    - Farm Kingdom of Darkness epic stage. Craft 3* armors and crius armors when you don't have materials for 3*.
    - Do arena for easy armor rewards
    - Check wiki for more alternatives
    I'm back!

Is the epic boss gonna be always 20% stronger or is only the armor stronger?
    i see the problem in this, if the keep inflating the stats of eb, that would mean that i would never reach 60 kills
    i can reach 55 kills before the inflation, but now i cant get past 44 with glacius.
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

NEW Epic Boss - Wrath Demon

do we get epic boss weekly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    NEW Epic Boss - Wrath Demon

do we get epic boss weekly ?
    yes, weekly
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Question

Which building is better for gold income? Training Fields or Monster Nests?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless82 View Post
    Which building is better for gold income? Training Fields or Monster Nests?

Cheers.
    monsters nest if you check your phone every 2 hours
    training fields if you are too lazy to check your phone every 2 hours
    500 Characters max

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    Is the epic boss gonna be always 20% stronger or is only the armor stronger?
    i see the problem in this, if the keep inflating the stats of eb, that would mean that i would never reach 60 kills
    i can reach 55 kills before the inflation, but now i cant get past 44 with glacius.
    i was thinking this same thing.. is it keep lvl 60 at the mercy of gems?
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

monsters nest if you check your phone every *4* hours
    training fields if you are too lazy to check your phone every *4* hours
    fixed* ........

Quest EB's are always stronger, the current one is a lot weaker than glacius.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

What would be the ideal makeup for a finished castle? For example, how many training fields, smiths, etc? I'm only in the 30s now and have just started building fields, but would love a high level player to provide an example to work toward. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakko View Post
    What would be the ideal makeup for a finished castle? For example, how many training fields, smiths, etc? I'm only in the 30s now and have just started building fields, but would love a high level player to provide an example to work toward. Thanks!
    For starters I would get 2 armories. You'll want 3 when you are done but the third can come later. Then fill up on level 2 training fields. Last slot of the last expansion you can do the third armory. Your ONLY priority for gems should be getting tf's to level 3 until those are done unless you are a paying player who buys quite a bit. You'll have 1 single slot left you can put a monster nest into.

Edit: At some point you will probably have to buy a chunk of gold...or do what free players (like me) do and spend at least a week or so not leveling your armors so that all your gold can go into expansions and buildings. The sooner you do that the better. It's not a fun week but it's important.
    Last edited by Sifu; 01-02-2014 at 09:14 AM.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

training fields if you are too lazy to check your phone every 2 hours
    training fields if you have a life

Fixed it for ya!

my wife trash talks me for having my phone in my hand all the time
    Last edited by friskie; 01-02-2014 at 09:31 AM.

hello, I recently started killing eb and obtaining legendary armor. I recently got lucky and got a non+ Red Kal and a non+ Maelstrom iron. I was thinking of using Red Kal as my main and the Maelstrom Iron for my 2nd. my third commander hopefully be an eb+ armor one daybut as of right now regular eb armor.

Would this be an ideal set up for arena and guild wars? Since these are my two best armors and the Red Kal is non elemental? Or wouldit be better for me to just use maelstrom on my main knight? opinions?

Use Red Kal on main knight and maelstrom on your other knight. It will take enough time and money to level those max / near max. Good luck with it.

Red Kal will help you with future epic bosses, since its effective vs. all of them. Since you dont have boss+ armors yet.
    I'm back!