Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Shark View Post
    We will still take silver gold and black
    And the point of having Epic+ is? When all Rainbow Coalition does is participate in so many stripped wars.
    Shame shame! Rainbow Strippers Coalitions sound nice for a change.

iGn: LionRyan
    Guild: Konoha
    Line: lionryan

does kon do anything besides make signatures?
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

Quote Originally Posted by LionRyan View Post
    And the point of having Epic+ is? When all Rainbow Coalition does is participate in so many stripped wars.
    So, the anti-alliance doesn't do the same? Oh wait, they don't exist, I forgot.

But, lets take for example: Centurions

Earlier today, Centurions went from 3,666,192 points at 6W-2L record, to 5,099,493 points at 7W-2L record.

1,433,301 point difference. In one fight.

That means they hit 955,534 points, before bonus. And you want us to believe that they did it straight up with no stripping?

Does anyone believe this? Please, anyone? Anyone? Didn't think so.

This seems especially odd when they only scored around 330k against Rug in the first fight, and they "whooped" us and "outspent" us according to Spock, against a weak GM. Hmm. Maybe that rotating armor GM with his crappy armors wasn't as bad as they try to make him out to be. Stopped them from getting another 1.2 million points if you compare it to scores like the one above.

And yet, you try to make it sound like there isn't any stripping going on in other guilds. Its out there. Why deny it? We don't.

Oh, thats right. Because you want to continue to try and make the Rainbow guilds and their allies and friends look bad. All while all the Anti-Rainbow guilds band together under the banner of good, and signatures of creepy cartoons, ready (to try and) take down the forces of the Evil Rainbow Guilds. <insert cheesy dramatic 80s cartoon music here>
    Last edited by busteroaf; 12-27-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Don't mind Paladineguru, he's always been a pretentious Ahole with no real sense of...anything.
    Aaron's a bit wound up.

I'm willing to foot the cost of a backpage hooker to knock the dust off.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So, the anti-alliance doesn't do the same? Oh wait, they don't exist, I forgot.

But, lets take for example: Centurions

Earlier today, Centurions went from 3,666,192 points at 6W-2L record, to 5,099,493 points at 7W-2L record.

1,433,301 point difference. In one fight.

That means they hit 955,534 points, before bonus. And you want us to believe that they did it straight up with no stripping?

Does anyone believe this? Please, anyone? Anyone? Didn't think so.

This seems especially odd when they only scored around 330k against Rug in the first fight, and they "whooped" us and "outspent" us according to Spock, against a weak GM. Hmm. Maybe that rotating armor GM with his crappy armors wasn't as bad as they try to make him out to be. Stopped them from getting another 1.2 million points if you compare it to scores like the one above.

And yet, you try to make it sound like there isn't any stripping going on in other guilds. Its out there. Why deny it? We don't.

Oh, thats right. Because you want to continue to try and make the Rainbow guilds and their allies and friends look bad. All while all the Anti-Rainbow guilds band together under the banner of good, and signatures of creepy cartoons, ready (to try and) take down the forces of the Evil Rainbow Guilds. <insert cheesy dramatic 80s cartoon music here>
    I think most of us expects an answer on the epic+ question. This is the actually the thing that made me decide not to spend much money on this game. You do stripping etc. To get tons of points, and for what? An epic+ that won't matter in the next war because, opponents are stripping again.

What motivates you, it clearly can't be to make your character better and stronger since that doesn't really matter.
    You fight in wars where there is no stripping? Sure, but if you dont win those you will just spend more next stripped war. So, what's the motivation behind spending tons of money in a game that you might not play tomorrow? (Gree isn't exactly working to keep the player base long term, we have established that

Don't make things personal again....

It's abt players vs Gree ..D not PVP...

We just want a better game...

Don't start another personal battle... If u want go find another thread...

iGn: Justice
    Line ID: thejustice711
    Guild: Konoha

Quote Originally Posted by LionRyan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    Don't make things personal again....

It's abt players vs Gree ..D not PVP...

We just want a better game...

Don't start another personal battle... If u want go find another thread...
    Who made things personal?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Red face just for a beginners point...

Hi, this is a good topic...
    I'm not a heavy gem user and really enjoying this game
    Gems cost a lot for me and to be honest i cant spend like the members of dk and other on the top guild that has been doing it during wars...

My point is does it really hurt those on the top guilds that gree is making (the old epics fusable)
    How about us that cant buy a lot of gems, we don't have rights to have epics?

your spending a lot for it yes true but we also grind a lot and fuse a lot in hoping to have this epics.

lets say middle class down to poor who also enjoys this game should also have chance to have epics and yes its a "chance" guys not like in wars that its a reward.

All i can say that it is just fair for all the players what they are doing maybe you as on the top guild makes feel quitting the game but for the new and middle players its a good and exciting changes.
    Last edited by Eljun; 12-28-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post
    I think most of us expects an answer on the epic+ question. This is the actually the thing that made me decide not to spend much money on this game. You do stripping etc. To get tons of points, and for what? An epic+ that won't matter in the next war because, opponents are stripping again. What motivates you, it clearly can't be to make your character better and stronger since that doesn't really matter.
    We do stripping because stripping does us. War hasn't changed, we are just done in 1 day instead of 3, while others like myself refuse to farm stripped GMs & slowly trudge along through the weekend getting 20-70k off fully geared GMs. It's really every guild EXCEPT rainbow room that is negatively impacted by stripping; we war 24 hours a day no matter how long the war. The 2-10 guilds are having to work around a war schedule to make sure they have enough ppl at certain times to make good use of a stripped win.
    Back in the days before DPC even existed I was known for coining the slogan: Go + or Go Home.
    Before new arena, I actually enjoyed getting to boss 60 each week for gold keys & didn't mind dropping some gems on it. War epic+ have always been very helpful for EBs & arena (pre20streak BS). Now I'm at 1104 armors & 1000 gold keys so your right, I am very quickly running out of things to do with my shiny new epic+, though being the highest stat player in the game has become it's own sort of personal trap.

You fight in wars where there is no stripping? Sure, but if you dont win those you will just spend more next stripped war.
    I don't understand the bolded text...

So, what's the motivation behind spending tons of money in a game that you might not play tomorrow? (Gree isn't exactly working to keep the player base long term, we have established that
    What would I play instead? Maybe you haven't noticed, but all other IOS games suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post

What would I play instead? Maybe you haven't noticed, but all other IOS games suck.
    Puzzles and Dragons is pretty good.

haha. get the plus. its not fuseable. haha i think its the way forward.GREE is lazy to make new armors and most of those armors stats are already oudated compared to the new epics they are nt that good anymore.

I have also tried to fused aegis and its pretty damm hard to fuse. lol tried like 10 times failed and i gave up. since i already have one.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Eunechurn, i see your looking for members who pledge 4k of gems per war, I would love to join your guild, but as it currently stands with the discount 4000/800 *$60 (with discount) = $300/war which is about $600+ a month. Unless that goes down alot I can't even think about a serious application into your guild.

How bout a cap on how many gems someone/team could spend in a war. Maybe this would decrease alienation and increase participation (people spending $$) cause as it sits I can't fathom spending that much $$$ on an epic+, DK had well over 15,000,000 points in the last war. more power to them and OTB (who must be getting frustrated coming 2nd., contantly) and anyone else who does really well in the wars.

Too much gem spending is hurting this game and thats how i feel. I hate going into a battle and having my guild beaten by not being outplayed, not being out strategized, not being as active, but being out priced. If its just going to be a battle of who has the biggest wallet. Then this game will fade on me
    Armors:
    Blaze 99/99
    Moontide 99/99
    Scorchstone 99/99
    Various other 5*'s unmaxed and 4*'s maxed

Enjoyer of F2P games that doesn't encourage, who's got the deepest pockets wins format......

See the things is...

IoS games don't require strategy. Please do not try to argue this point using games like CoC as your defense.

As long as the money rolls in there will be no change.

I liked seeing the status armors (GW epics) before they were fusable. Now, its just boring...even if the chances are lower than other fusable epics.

Also, I don't think people are that concerned with same element fusable armors from Guild Wars or even repeat elements (Sky--chests & Kersts--war). Kersts wasn't cheap like the last war.

With more epics becoming fusible, it seems like getting epics from combining of armors are getting harder too..