The Boss event & GREE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Boss event & GREE

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count

The Boss event & GREE

I have a feeling but I hope I'm wrong, even though there is a possibility of the raid boss (still confused on this event), I know there will be the personal boss event underlining it, so my thing is I hope they continue giving the prizes for boss and not these ridiculous medals 95% of the community is not going for. I'm sure we will not get a heads up (then again I could be wrong with the recent increase in presence from mods, I know due to their mistakes...@mods don't only show up for the bad things just show up, it really helps), but leave the prizes as is with boss please, because if this is change I fear we will see even more step down (@mods haven't you seen the destruction this medal event has done? Do you not relay info to your boss, is it fear of losing your position for speaking up on behalf of the customer? ) so please if you give medals with boss make it that it is awarded along with prize and not take the place of what works.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

Banned
    Post Count
    Players are beginning NOT to care.

Choosing NOT to be herded like cattle is now the preferred option for many players.

Not caring about NOTHING is suddenly cool.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The only thing I have to say is if GREE only gives out medals, I and many others will not be doing the BOSS event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Goat View Post
    Players are beginning NOT to care.

Choosing NOT to be herded like cattle is now the preferred option for many players.

Not caring about NOTHING is suddenly cool.
    Lol, what?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alphakennybody View Post
    Lol, what?
    What?

The players (👀s) EYES have been opened.

People no longer care about trinkets.

They SEE what's been happening.

They're choosing to do other things.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't care of that anymore, I just take this game as a GAME.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Alpha,

I can say for sure that the mods to listen and communicate. The real problem is not the mods. its the Project Managers and Sr Management from Japan who demand minimum revenue stream from the PMs. These are the people who not only do not listen, but do not care. So a single player leaves? So a coulple hundred leave? This is not even a percetnage point of the user base and not even measureable on the monthly revenue stream. So long as money flows they will not act. Remember this is a Japanese company and like all Japanese companies, they take instructions from Japan and cannot act on their own with out approval from the home office. Now the programming laziness and issues, thats 100% a US problem. If you have ever done business with a Japanese company, nothing here should be a suprise. Thier MO is profits now. Wring your customers for all you can get while you can get and move on to the next big thing. Gree is hurting in Japan. When Kampu Gacha was made illegal they saw huge drops in their domestic revenue. This is evident in their monthly SEC filings. As well, their slot machine business in Japan is slumping, this compounded with the illegality of the Kampu Gacha game model has crippled their Asain revenue streams. Whats left you ask? World markets are next. MW is 100% based on Kampu Gacha (now illegal in many countries in the world). You have to understand the underpinings. Mods are just that, Mods. They are not Project Managers and do their part to communite. I Know this for a fact.

thanks for listening

Poop/Camper
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    Alpha,

I can say for sure that the mods to listen and communicate. The real problem is not the mods. its the Project Managers and Sr Management from Japan who demand minimum revenue stream from the PMs. These are the people who not only do not listen, but do not care. So a single player leaves? So a coulple hundred leave? This is not even a percetnage point of the user base and not even measureable on the monthly revenue stream. So long as money flows they will not act. Remember this is a Japanese company and like all Japanese companies, they take instructions from Japan and cannot act on their own with out approval from the home office. Now the programming laziness and issues, thats 100% a US problem. If you have ever done business with a Japanese company, nothing here should be a suprise. Thier MO is profits now. Wring your customers for all you can get while you can get and move on to the next big thing. Gree is hurting in Japan. When Kampu Gacha was made illegal they saw huge drops in their domestic revenue. This is evident in their monthly SEC filings. As well, their slot machine business in Japan is slumping, this compounded with the illegality of the Kampu Gacha game model has crippled their Asain revenue streams. Whats left you ask? World markets are next. MW is 100% based on Kampu Gacha (now illegal in many countries in the world). You have to understand the underpinings. Mods are just that, Mods. They are not Project Managers and do their part to communite. I Know this for a fact.

thanks for listening

Poop/Camper
    Thank you for bringing some actual intelligence into the debate. Couldn't agree more.

Banned
    Post Count
    Is the Kool Aid sweet?
    What's the flavor of the week, or is it month?
    LOL
    Gotta keep the suckers engaged.
    LMFAO
    Wouldn't want them making WISER or SELF DETERMINING choices, would we?
    Does it matter if person A is better than person B, if the involvement in a THING isn't in YOUR best interest?
    Does it matter who's CHEATING you, when you're being CHEATED?
    Last edited by Judas Goat; 12-17-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook Russ View Post
    Thank you for bringing some actual intelligence into the debate. Couldn't agree more.
    What debate?

Banned
    Post Count
    What debate?
    Resolved, being cheated and conned is good for you.

Resolved, ignore being cheated, just keep spending, because THEY told you so.

Resolved, being herded and driven like a flock of sheep to tap, tap, tap is fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas Goat View Post
    Resolved, being cheated and conned is good for you.

Resolved, ignore being cheated, just keep spending, because THEY told you so.

Resolved, being herded and driven like a flock of sheep to tap, tap, tap is fun.
    Because I stay within my limits, I do not break my bank for them.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What debate?
    Sorry I worded that terribly; that wasn't directed at you. I agree with you. It's just nice seeing a post with actual intelligence coming from it other than the typical ignorant GREE bashing that takes place on these forums on a minute by minute basis nowadays.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook Russ View Post
    Sorry I worded that terribly; that wasn't directed at you. I agree with you. It's just nice seeing a post with actual intelligence coming from it other than the typical ignorant GREE bashing that takes place on these forums on a minute by minute basis nowadays.
    No worries. I understand.

Post Count
    hopefully this megatasking (getting medals) is not where gree heads to with the next world Domination Country tour....
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736