Finishing 7 days of epic boss again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finishing 7 days of epic boss again

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Finishing 7 days of epic boss again

We finished all 7 days last time. This event looks to have fewer bosses but higher health...yet again. Thanks Gree. Anyways, post here for info. Most likely will be 10-20 kills per day for you to stay for prize.

Post Count
    I have an LLP that can help. 152-370-071
    Allied Forces United is looking for new members. Ask me for details.

Add me on GroupMe @ txbigball@yahoo.com!

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my mentally disturbed, physically abusive, cold dead hand!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do not trust these guys, last one i joined had 15 bosses done in a few hours time, got on to kill more bosses, then next thing you know they boot me, had an agreement for 25 bosses which i could have gotten easily!! They did this to some other people as well come to find out. Do not trust! Be warned!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jin.knightstemplers View Post
    Do not trust these guys, last one i joined had 15 bosses done in a few hours time, got on to kill more bosses, then next thing you know they boot me, had an agreement for 25 bosses which i could have gotten easily!! They did this to some other people as well come to find out. Do not trust! Be warned!!!!!
    Wow, if that is true, that is a really dirty trick. Stooping this low to achieve their objective.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol. We kept all of those who killed what they committed to. Join the merger room on palringo and ask the 400 people there and they will vouch for wtp. Not some clown on this forum

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Wow, if that is true, that is a really dirty trick. Stooping this low to achieve their objective.
    LOL senna is always on wtp threads hating... have you ate your words yet when wtp made top 25? LMAO. TASTE SO GOOD!

btw if you do 15 kills and the event is 5 kills away from being over for the day... did you complete your 25 kills that was agreed upon??? no... so if they booted you it was justified. Simple.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it was 6 hours into the event! so im no mathematician but that would give me 18 hours to get 10 more, in which case i was getting back on to kill 3 more so that would have made it 18 in about 6 hours with 18 hours left! they still needed alot more kills! thats all im going to say, ill leave it up to others to do what they want, but wont fool me again! be warned WTP not to be trusted!
    Last edited by jin.knightstemplers; 12-10-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    LOL senna is always on wtp threads hating... have you ate your words yet when wtp made top 25? LMAO. TASTE SO GOOD!

btw if you do 15 kills and the event is 5 kills away from being over for the day... did you complete your 25 kills that was agreed upon??? no... so if they booted you it was justified. Simple.
    Hating? No way.. why would I do that. You haven't thanked me for my motivational speech.

Lurker
    Post Count

Good for it

Quote Originally Posted by jin.knightstemplers View Post
    I will say I know this guild, I have helped and gotten help in return. Always been legit.... I'm not in that guild but we also finish the 7 days and help our other sister guilds.
    Ivanna

Lurker
    Post Count

Na

I second that--as long as you communicate they won't boot you accidentally. Plus, safety is their number 1 priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanna View Post
    I will say I know this guild, I have helped and gotten help in return. Always been legit.... I'm not in that guild but we also finish the 7 days and help our other sister guilds.
    Ivanna

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dcheng021 View Post
    I second that--as long as you communicate they won't boot you accidentally. Plus, safety is their number 1 priority.
    SAFETY FIRST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanna View Post
    Ivanna
    Thanks my dearest, Ivanna.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow, out of a sudden two brand new cheerleaders to wipe off the negativity.

Post Count
    Stop this hating senna. Last boss for day 6 I had to kill 20 bosses to recieve the reward in the guild for wtp. I got to 16 but it got too hard. WTP were awesome people in an awesome guild, letting me stay for the reward!!! I still want to thank them for letting me stay for the reward. once again,thanks to WTP with their awesome friendly people (and also very funny )

Mas

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Senna what's your IGN and level?

And seriously the guy promised 25 then expected 24 hours to get them come on be serious! should we have all stopped killing bosses for 18 hours to let you hit your quota?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmonger View Post
    Senna what's your IGN and level?

And seriously the guy promised 25 then expected 24 hours to get them come on be serious! should we have all stopped killing bosses for 18 hours to let you hit your quota?
    Ign and level please. I'll give you $25 itunes card for it.