Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
    This is the first we hear from Elita in awhile, and this is what we hear about. Screw you Gree(d). Like hell I'll vote for K&D. But not because of the game. Because of the people running it. I can't even begin to understand why it is so difficult for you guys to comprehend what the players want. Is it so hard to implement even a modicum of what players want? You may be the company, but you are at the beck and call of your customers. Yet Gree seems to be trying to avoid that at all costs. So no. I won't vote for K&D. I'll never vote for K&D. I'll encourage all those who feel as though Gree customer service (or the company themselves) has left them feeling even a little neglected or annoyed to NOT VOTE. You'll only encourage them. What are you gonna do about it Elita? What are you gonna say? Something smart back? Go ahead. That's how you deal with customers, right? Nothing you can say will change my mind.
    No use saying all this. Our complaints fall on deaf ears. In fact, Greed is probably having a nice laugh about all these complaints.

And I'd never vote for them either. The game is great, but the guys who run it have ruined it for me. They just want to milk us for cash without giving anything in return.

Voted. How about some new area on the map?

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
    This is the first we hear from Elita in awhile, and this is what we hear about. Screw you Gree(d). Like hell I'll vote for K&D. But not because of the game. Because of the people running it. I can't even begin to understand why it is so difficult for you guys to comprehend what the players want. Is it so hard to implement even a modicum of what players want? You may be the company, but you are at the beck and call of your customers. Yet Gree seems to be trying to avoid that at all costs. So no. I won't vote for K&D. I'll never vote for K&D. I'll encourage all those who feel as though Gree customer service (or the company themselves) has left them feeling even a little neglected or annoyed to NOT VOTE. You'll only encourage them. What are you gonna do about it Elita? What are you gonna say? Something smart back? Go ahead. That's how you deal with customers, right? Nothing you can say will change my mind.
    LOL, if you really want to screw them, vote for the other game that's winning the poll at the moment... Clash of Clans?

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    I would agree and disagree.

Agree with you about the customer service part, I heard that their customer service sucks, which would probably be quite true.

But on a side note, I think that GREE has been trying quite hard to improve the game and change the game, although most players will complain that they have not been as quick as you would like. You have to understand that from a developers point of view. It's not easy to go from the drawing block to full production material content overnight. Codes might be difficult to program, there could be alot of bugs etc. Beta testing before the live production material actually goes out. If they were quick to release stuff there could be alot of bugs which leads to alot more player dissatisfaction.

I think GREE has been trying quite hard for KnD. They made alot more money than they imagined and I think they have reinvested a fair bit back to the game. However, it might take awhile before major changes are made. I think the first change that came about is the new arena content which is yet to be released.

The new armors released recently also I felt have a been a step up from the old armors in terms of looks i.e (Blazestone, Armor of devoted and Northerners) the attack animation for some epics have also been quite

Yes, as a player I would like changes to be implemented faster but I think that GREE has done a pretty decent job.

Complaining is good too, cause it keeps GREE on its toes
    You're right, they are improving the game, and they do listen to us as well. They just do a really bad job at communicating. We don't know which ideas they listen to and when... In any case, I give them props for trying, but to get the vote, you need to do more than just try, you need to succeed. Part of success in a mobile game with an vocal and active player base is to respond to them and moderate the official forums. In this they have failed, and so not worthy of a vote imo.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

I agree as well..Communication is perhaps the most important element to success.

It creates that feeling to players that the company listens and cares about its players.

It also lets you know that they speak the languages of its player base. If 80% of players speak English, and the moderators/customer service only speak Japanese....there are giant communication gaps.
    (not saying that's realistic; just an example.)

Have to agree with everybody on this thread: customer support is so ridicolous it isn't even funny.
    Now if you threw in a couple gems every click I may consider clicking a time or two. But for free? Every click would be 1 click more than your whole company did to answer an e-mail I sent over 2 weeks ago.

Voted for angry birds: star wars 2 (I never played that game)

Quote Originally Posted by Auris View Post
    Voted for angry birds: star wars 2 (I never played that game)
    Same but I bet its great.

This is what happens at Gree's HQ.

http://www.b.dk/rejseliv/18-kinesisk...k-galt#slide-1

(Yes i know Gree is japanese)

EDIT: The best one is no. 15
    Last edited by Dianish; 12-10-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information